Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

IcePhoenix posted:

yeah Curtis Axel is super good

Unironically this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

tao of lmao posted:

Unironically this.

I wasn't being ironic.

Not that you were saying I was, but I just felt the need to clarify.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

MotU posted:

also rybaxel was exceedingly good

The Social Outcasts were better. I miss the Bo-Trains.

YEE!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

3MB was better than the Social Outcasts, though,

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

MotU posted:

he has had more character than others

1) chains are off
2) ready to ride
2.5) yee

Bring back yee.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
NXT tapings happening right now

quote:

Jeet Rama over Maxx Stardom in the dark match. Jeet was accompanied to the ring by the Bollywood Boyz.
Hideo Itami over Kona Reeves.
Killian Dain over Danny Burch.
Heavy Machinery (Otis Dozovic & Tucker Knight) over some enhancement talent. After the match they say they want the Authors of Pain.
Sonya Deville over Lacey Evans. Both women are renamed, Evans used to be Macey Estrella and Deville was Daria Berenato.
Aleister Black over Cezar Bononi, once again in short order.
Hideo Itami over Roderick Strong to become #1 contender to the NXT Championship at TakeOver: Chicago.
After the match, Itami and Strong hug, but as soon as Roddy’s alone, SAnitY pounce.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/willh94/status/854843196844670979

:swoon:

Ktik
Jul 10, 2004

I thought his leg was completely robotic. I love that leg.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford (now known as "The Street _______" obviously not their name, maybe it was "Posse") defeat Dylan Miley & HoHo Lun, Dylan Miley destroyed HoHo Lun post match

Well I sure hope you guys enjoyed that tag team while it lasted. Probably all of 5 minutes.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Jesus Christ, Miley is huge.

One thing I love about this angle is this is how Cactus Jack was introduced in WCW.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

DarkstarIV posted:

Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford (now known as "The Street _______" obviously not their name, maybe it was "Posse") defeat Dylan Miley & HoHo Lun, Dylan Miley destroyed HoHo Lun post match

Well I sure hope you guys enjoyed that tag team while it lasted. Probably all of 5 minutes.

Yessssss

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
If Dylan Miley's wrestling is as good as his character work he's going to be a big deal really fast.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Can Dylan clasp his arms together and lift someone who is hanging off his arm because that's the Only thing im interested in.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
DIY vs AOP for the tag titles in a ladder match announced for NXT Takeover Chicago.

Also apparently there may be a battle royale to become the number 1 contender for the NXT womens championship coming up as well.

There might be a match with Ember, Royce, Billie, Liv, Sonya, Cross, Ruby & Aliyah.

(although it should be painfully obvious who is going to win [its ember :ssh:])

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I actually would bet not Ember. I feel they need to hold that back until Brooklyn. Throw one of the Aussies at Asuka in Chi-town, or do Nikki and/or Ruby and one costs the other the title match, playing into Asuka's heel turn where she doesn't win fair and square.

Brooklyn lookin' like Roode/McIntyre, Asuka/Ember (maybe with a gimmick?) and AoP/Heavy Machinery in a Big Boy Battle?

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Candice LeRae is in this battle royal. I am so excited...

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Candice LaRae in and got a massive pop, Racheal Ellering in it too.

So who knows anymore.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

Candice LaRae in and got a massive pop, Racheal Ellering in it too.

So who knows anymore.

So either they were there visiting Johnny and Paul or maybe doing physicals for the tournament?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Eh, I'm still of the opinion that the only person who should take the title from Asuka is whoever wins the Womens Tournament. While Ember is good in the ring, she's still horrendous on the mic, and is pretty mediocre as a face right now. (this is assuming she wins the battle royale)

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
gently caress yes Jeet. Jeet owns.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

Eh, I'm still of the opinion that the only person who should take the title from Asuka is whoever wins the Womens Tournament. While Ember is good in the ring, she's still horrendous on the mic, and is pretty mediocre as a face right now. (this is assuming she wins the battle royale)

Honestly, they may end up doing that if Shirai signs.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Gaz-L posted:

Honestly, they may end up doing that if Shirai signs.

I can see them doing it with Evie, Nixon Newell, or Kairi Hojo as well. Shirai is most likely staying in STARDOM, since she just won their trios title a few days ago. I'd say if they wanted to put it on someone who is skilled, Hojo would be the best bet, as she's probably the second or third best female wrestler in the world.

Oh, by the way: The final three are Ember, Nikki, and Ruby.

e: oh my god im dead

https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/854865398893817857

e2: now im ultra dead

https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/854865877455564801

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Apr 20, 2017

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Now its a fatal fourway

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That would be a good match.

Also, Evie would be a good choice to beat Asuka eventually if they hold out that long.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

nikki should win

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I hope Dave Prazak and Veda Scott get to call that match.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

DarkstarIV posted:

Dammit couldn't we just have two weeks of Big Hands Big Heart

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

oatgan posted:

nikki should win

Yea. Tho I was really impressed by Ruby's pre-taped promo, if she can keep that poise on a live mic she could really make it as a face.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Basic Chunnel posted:

Yea. Tho I was really impressed by Ruby's pre-taped promo, if she can keep that poise on a live mic she could really make it as a face.

She's one of the best promos in wrestling.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

With Itami on the rise, a stronger women's field, Heavy Machinery and the Flesh Golem Dylan Miley, NXT has me back on appointment watching.

Dylan Miley is basically Will Sasso's face, scalp and voice on Bruno Sammartino's body

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Supposedly Ember Moon may have taken a suicide dive wrong and injured herself.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

DarkstarIV posted:

People just need to stop doing suicide dives. Almost everyone does them so they're not special, they don't look that impressive, and it seems like everyone is one inch from loving themselves up.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

People just need to stop doing suicide dives. Almost everyone does them so they're not special, they don't look that impressive, and it seems like everyone is one inch from loving themselves up.

People should start doing space flying tiger drops instead

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Cageside Seats posted:

Fans in attendance report Ember Moon may have suffered an injury at last night’s NXT taping when she was knocked from the top rope and landed shoulder-first on the guard rail. She didn’t participate any further in the match she was in, and was said to be crying as trainers helped her to the back.

Please stop doing dump bumps on regular TV matches, you guys :(

E: I'm guessing they'll just pull Ember from the title match, have Asuka retain at Chicago and do Asuka/Ember II at Brooklyn.

Benne fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Apr 20, 2017

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

DarkstarIV posted:

The way I read it she was pushed out of the ring somehow and ended up hitting the barrier like a suicide dive, not that she was actually doing a suicide dive.

Candice and Rachael are both just local talent here as they live in Orlando, plus they both have ins with Candice's husband and Rachael's father and boyfriend working there. Of course being "on the radar" makes a tournament appearance more likely, but both were odds on beforehand.

Norwegian Rudo fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Apr 20, 2017

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Benne posted:

E: I'm guessing they'll just pull Ember from the title match, have Asuka retain at Chicago and do Asuka/Ember II at Brooklyn.

Depends how bad it is too. They do have a month.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Benne posted:

It makes sense to do this. Triple threats are normally better than 4 ways, and as Asuka was the one who threw Ember off the top rope they could actually take advantage of this to build some heat for the rematch.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Kind of lovely but it seems like Asuka was not coming up until Summerslam season anyway. Hope ember gets well soon.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Sanguinia posted:

Kind of lovely but it seems like Asuka was not coming up until Summerslam season anyway.

Or ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

People have definitely been saying "Asuka should be coming up soon" for years now