Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
I like Persona 4 and Persona 5. They are two of my favorite games and I hope Atlus makes more Persona games in the future!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

persona 4 could be a very good video game, but it is only good. persona 5 could be the best game ever made, but it is only very good. those are my opinions.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Zore posted:

I like Persona 4 and Persona 5. They are two of my favorite games and I hope Atlus makes more Persona games in the future!

Get back in your cell, inmate!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

would you all like akechi if he looked like THIS

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Endorph posted:

persona 4 could be a very good video game, but it is only good. persona 5 could be the best game ever made, but it is only very good. those are my opinions.

Persona 6 will have heavy emphasis on green and the theme will be teenagers jump into a world of disgustingly overburdening perfection through the power of a hadron collider and you must bring dissonance to it with your power awakened by the realization that you could never have true happiness.

Hire me Atlus.

Endorph posted:

I mean I liked Akechi because I hated him, so no?

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Endorph posted:

Would ask to leave my cafe

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Endorph posted:

no because those clothes are hideous.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Endorph posted:

[borat voice] my wife

[looks at regular goro, also borat voice] my husband

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Count Bleck posted:

Persona 6 will have heavy emphasis on green and the theme will be teenagers jump into a world of disgustingly overburdening perfection through the power of a hadron collider and you must bring dissonance to it with your power awakened by the realization that you could never have true happiness.

I just assume that if P3's color is blue, P4's color is yellow, and P5's color is red, then P6's color is gunmetal gray.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.

Endorph posted:

Zore
Sep 21, 2010

Pollyanna posted:

I just assume that if P3's color is blue, P4's color is yellow, and P5's color is red, then P6's color is gunmetal gray.

I was thinking hot pink, or maybe a nice burnt umber.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Endorph posted:

Well she's still pretty I guess.

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zore posted:

I was thinking hot pink, or maybe a nice burnt umber.

P3P already took pink for the female protagonist, alas.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

I mean Innocent Sin was also red, so hey, maybe we go back to blue?

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Endorph posted:

I refuse to comment on this post on the grounds that I might incriminate myself.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

P2 and P5 both use red so I don't think they care about reusing theme colors.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The color will be green and the motif will be creating an oasis in a singed land, to remind us what we're here for: creating new life, creating rivers in the desert

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

it'll be green and they'll go into the internet. this is the most obvious thing.

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Speaking of colors it just occurred to me that everyone's gloves are more or less sentai color coded: Red for Joker, yellow for Ryuji, pink for Ann, blue for Yusuke, purple for Haru, green for Futaba, white for Morgana and... metal for Makoto???

Zore
Sep 21, 2010

Tricky Dick Nixon posted:

Speaking of colors it just occurred to me that everyone's gloves are more or less sentai color coded: Red for Joker, yellow for Ryuji, pink for Ann, blue for Yusuke, purple for Haru, green for Futaba, white for Morgana and... metal for Makoto???

Makoto is very powerful

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

No I mean, like, the colors match up with the four Mitama so far, so I assume they'll continue the trend.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

... metal for Makoto???

Black?

I merely assumed Joker's were red because he's labeled a criminal, so he's already been "caught red handed" before.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

black for Goro (well his detective gloves are black)

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Looking forward to the Phoenix Ranger DLC costumes.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

So how many actual days do I have to do stuff after Palace 6? I think I would need at least 15 days to finish the rest of the S-Links, considering I just got Proficiency 5 and still need to get Guts 5

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

So how many actual days do I have to do stuff after Palace 6? I think I would need about 15 days to finish the rest of the S-Links, considering I just got Proficiency 5 and still need to get Guts 5
the last free day is christmas eve

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Endorph posted:

the last free day is christmas eve

Yes but how many of those days are going to be exams/story days where I can't do anything

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

So how many actual days do I have to do stuff after Palace 6? I think I would need at least 15 days to finish the rest of the S-Links, considering I just got Proficiency 5 and still need to get Guts 5

You've got more than 15 days.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Yes but how many of those days are going to be exams/story days where I can't do anything

Halfish.

Meiteron
Apr 4, 2008

Whoa! You're gonna be a legend!

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

You get 21 days after the post palace 6 plot resolves, of which a minimum of 3 are taken up by Palace 7. Clearing Palace 7 will let you use the remaining days for whatever you like, so no worries there. After those, you get more plot which eats up the remaining days and I think 1-2 grace days before the endgame.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Hitting the post-Palace 7 endgame stuff. Boy, that came out of nowhere. Kinda feels like the endgame dungeon onwards is a bit half baked, but hey, I'm glad the game is getting its requisite weird poo poo in.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
I can't stop listening to Rivers in the Desert, send help :negative:

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

The Lord of Hats posted:

Ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwPZWVEDZxk

Help sent

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The Lord of Hats posted:

In the day you loop rivers to get pumped, at night you loop beneath the mask to relax. This is the game's greatest gift to our lives

Edit Also, you get the mementos theme if you need to torture and detainees you might be holding

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

http://www.personaproblems.com/

Ignoring the painful site design, it does make some valid points on P5's TL quality. Also, now I need to actually finish the game...

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

My favorite weird translation in the game is something like:

quote:

What was voice!?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Making a website about it seems dumb tho.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

It has a black and white setting.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Electric Phantasm posted:

Making a website about it seems dumb tho.

It would've been better to theme it after game TL in general since the p5 well is poisoned and it's already more a general article as is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

Turns out I'm probably never even going to start Tower because the Mementos request to start it can't actually be completed the first time you head in :(. All the time between Palace 6 and 7, whenever that is, will be winding up everyone else I possibly can.