Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

In 90s Germany they had one deep-frozen "American Pizza" which was thick-crust with bacon and corn. Pretty poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

mike12345 posted:

In 90s Germany they had one deep-frozen "American Pizza" which was thick-crust with bacon and corn. Pretty poo poo.

Is that like how Canada has "boston pizza"?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Americans DO NOT put corn on our pizzas, what the gently caress!?

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Americans DO NOT put corn on our pizzas, what the gently caress!?

it is the only single food that we never put corn on

like corn is in water here but never on a pizza

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Americans spent all their Invention Points on things like nuke, capitalism etc. whereas the silent heroes of the earth, the turks migrating to sweden, invented Greatness

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Yeah when I was in denmark, they told me the most popular pizza is 'kebab pizza'. I was like wtf and refused to believe.

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Peanut Butler posted:

what's american pizza

is it what i call, "pizza"?

If you're an "American't" yea

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

mike12345 posted:

Yeah when I was in denmark, they told me the most popular pizza is 'kebab pizza'. I was like wtf and refused to believe.

its insanely good

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

mike12345 posted:

It's a perfect pizza topping when you think about it.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

CAROL posted:

If you're an "American't" yea

sorry for your dumb mouth i guess

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

CAROL posted:

i really have no opinions at all about food. i dont like american pizza but thats it. if youd like i can list all my other opinions too

gently caress you

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The american pizza has a thick soft bottom fit only for fools. It would more accurately be called a grease toast, or a huge open hamburger.

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Americans in general have thick soft bottoms >:)

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!
We are large, and contain multitudes of pizza styles.

poo poo, there are several north/mid atlantic cities with two crust thickness variants.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qBNml_sSVo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv2RnmQUMhI

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

mike12345 posted:

Germany is in no position to criticize our pizza choices, one of their most popular toppings is loving tuna

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Fullhouse posted:

Germany is in no position to criticize our pizza choices, one of their most popular toppings is loving tuna

My godddddddddd

Next you're going to tell me they put Quark on their pizzas and if you do I will rupture with rage and become a full on blood geyser.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

CAROL posted:

The american pizza has a thick soft bottom fit only for fools. It would more accurately be called a grease toast, or a huge open hamburger.

Chicago style is basically a pizza themed casserole, but cracker crust has my heart and can booty call me any time of night.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Trunko posted:

Just as we told him he would, Alex Jones is getting hustled by his Jew ex-wife.

Ugh this guy....this guy is not my guy!

No one cares what you think bro

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Alex Jones could get hustled by an ironic street sign, the man is a sweaty dope; you didn't need to waste the time of a high level Cash Assassin to take him out, New World Order.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I put my hands in front of my face, Alex Jones thinks I disappeared. I take my hands away from my face, Alex Jones thinks I have reappeared and, in gratitude, buys me a used Chrysler LHS. I have just hustled Alex Jones.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Alls I know is that I'm not getting enough Caveman

quote:

It’s the ultimate in true paleonutrition with bone broth, turmeric root, chaga mushrooms and seven total primal superfoods in a single great-tasting forumla. Caveman. It’s those people, living in the wilds, actually having to build civilization that are our superior ancestors, and we need to do everything we can to recapture that.

http://politics.blog.mystatesman.com/2017/04/20/alex-jones-were-the-most-bona-fide-hard-core-real-mccoy-thing-there-is/

Also lol at the Joker thing just lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
What if Jones yelled at the sign and wouldn't let it respond?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

He would dress up like the sign on his next episode and stomp around menacingly while yelling "Buy toaster strudel and drink tap water, folks, because it will make all the baaaaaaad dreams go away!" then hit his head on the corner of his desk and start bleeding, but he'd keep going because he's as strong & dedicated as three cavemen.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

CAROL posted:

You're not going to get away with this CAROL

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

mysterious frankie posted:

Alex Jones could get hustled by an ironic street sign, the man is a sweaty dope; you didn't need to waste the time of a high level Cash Assassin to take him out, New World Order.

Holy poo poo Jones is a Malkavian?

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

CAROL posted:

This hosed up garbage marketed as "American" in whatever weird country you're from is not what we would call pizza in America.

Anyway the judge won't let electronic devices in the hearing anymore and I'm missing my live updates.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

CAROL posted:

tybb

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/cwarzel/status/855110399720554497

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Comrayn posted:

This hosed up garbage marketed as "American" in whatever weird country you're from is not what we would call pizza in America.

Anyway the judge won't let electronic devices in the hearing anymore and I'm missing my live updates.

would you say wear taking another countrys food and loving it up so profusely we cant morally call it by its original name.. .....................

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

CAROL posted:

would you say wear taking another countrys food and loving it up so profusely we cant morally call it by its original name.. .....................

No

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I might say that, if I you paid me some money. I'll say anything if you pay me enough!

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

fuckk my whole elaborately set up own relied on you saying yes to this. gently caress. hell!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
don't engage with the hated Swede. I've been there. I know where it leads.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

uber_stoat posted:

Russian Abstract Expressionism: The Pizza

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

this picture id now required on every page until the custody trial is over

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

uber_stoat posted:

this is surely delicious as hell even if i cant figure out what most of it is

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

uber_stoat posted:

https://twitter.com/pizzasbatepapo/status/845350281558806531

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

uber_stoat posted:

http://i.imgur.com/06JP8lk.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

this is what i was dreaming of

• Locked thread