Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elusif

I don't approve of weedening, it detracts from the one universal truth. Suffering. Why detract from this glorious misery that is life? I approve of it for crippling agonising physical pain though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
heh

today is the weed day

I don't smoke myself but I respect the decision of those who do

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Gonna be flyin soon, it'll be just over 6 hours before I have wifi again, goodbye yob. If I don't post in the next 8/9 hours I might be dead lol

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Happy goofy sex number day everyone!

City of Glompton

hi newbies! hi oldbies! happy 420, byob!

attn: ux

:glomp:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Impkins Patootie

alnilam posted:

Hi hello!

I'm just getting to work and bouta change into non bikey clothes
Also gon make some 'ffee

u?

seshin out and chillin, then i gotta go to the DMV

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
420 is the sex position where one guy blows himself standing up, the second guy gets on his knees and prays, and the third guy does cartwheels forever

alnilam

Putty posted:

420 is the sex position where one guy blows himself standing up, the second guy gets on his knees and prays, and the third guy does cartwheels forever

for fucks sake

at first i was like lol, then i was all woahh holy poo poo

I Was The Fury

Everyone, I have an announcement to make:

Charlie is a very good boy

Exhibit A

He makes sure to wish everyone a happy holidays on tye world's most important holiday

I Was The Fury fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Apr 20, 2017

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hello, it's the weed day, 6/9/2017, that most holy day where boner jesus gives us all a tree made of pretzels and weed "donk" "nuggs" oh heck yes

i'm moving to portland in july by myself (well, with frankie) in an it's-a-long-story thing! any ideas of nice things and nice jobs to get in portland that don't require thinking or emotional attachment to anything but animals or maybe french fries? paging forums user munchables here!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Putty posted:

if u think about it that spells out P i X with their body shape so ur a real character ok

I Was The Fury

ethical hamjobs posted:

hello, it's the weed day, 6/9/2017, that most holy day where boner jesus gives us all a tree made of pretzels and weed "donk" "nuggs" oh heck yes

i'm moving to portland in july by myself (well, with frankie) in an it's-a-long-story thing! any ideas of nice things and nice jobs to get in portland that don't require thinking or emotional attachment to anything but animals or maybe french fries? paging forums user munchables here!

Happy weed day, friendo. I don't know what jobs are available in Portland or anywhere else in Oregon, but I'm glad to hear Frankie is going with you!

Impkins Patootie

ethical hamjobs posted:

what up, PDX seems chill but i couldnt handle the weather...wish u good vibez <3

Robot Made of Meat

ethical hamjobs posted:

i'm moving to portland in july by myself (well, with frankie) in an it's-a-long-story thing! any ideas of nice things and nice jobs to get in portland that don't require thinking or emotional attachment to anything but animals or maybe french fries?

Good luck to you and Frankie on your move. I hope everything goes well.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Fuck My Ass
Just saw the snap story of the yobber smoking weed with a cop lmao 420 blaze it

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Impkins Patootie

gently caress My rear end posted:

Just saw the snap story of the yobber smoking weed with a cop lmao 420 blaze it

wow that sig is dope...i need some of that

Manifisto

ethical hamjobs posted:

congrats, that sounds like an adventure!

I have only been to portland once so I am not the person to address the area specifically

but I was recently brainstorming job ideas for someone else and the particular idea that came up was bartending

one of the relatively few unskilled, low-commitment jobs that can bring in decent scratch (via tips of course)

I've never bartended but reading up on it suggested two things:

* bartending school is a waste of time and esp. money, just buy a decent cocktail book or get the info off the web and practice
* "experience" is a key for a lot of positions with money-making potential, so for your first gig or two the emphasis should be on "will hire you" over most other things

Fuck My Ass

King of the Beach posted:

wow that sig is dope...i need some of that

byob home of the dopest sigs and coolest posters FACT

alnilam

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Good luck to you and Frankie on your move. I hope everything goes well.

deep dish peat moss

I completed a short story that I'm actually proud of :unsmith:

Elusif

Well, post it

deep dish peat moss

https://www.scribd.com/document/345763445/Boots-But-Only-One-Sock?secret_password=qakuxLWCnXP4n98nSFF2

It's 2,500 words about a homeless man reconciling with the past

FluffieDuckie

Putty posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Fuck My Ass
420 is the day to respect law enforcment and the hard working men and women of the DEA

vanisher

I haven't made any sigs recently Ill remedy that this evening

Fuck My Ass
I just offered to donate 300 dollars to the forums if they add a flag rotator/sig divider to BYOB in QCS lets see how it goes.

Macnult

420 is the day to respect law enforcment and the hard working men and women of the DEA

I hope no DEA agent feels obligated to work today - let em have the day off

Fuck My Ass

Macnult posted:

I hope no DEA agent feels obligated to work today - let em have the day off

just got done smoking weed with my local dea agent it owned

eonwe

hey todays the sex number day

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Renegret posted:

heh

today is the weed day

I don't smoke myself but I respect the decision of those who do
Same

Never.

Impkins Patootie

eonwe posted:

hey todays the sex number day

id make sex with a weed, and id do it high af too

Macnult

dea agent: hey pal what's going on here? not any trouble I hope.

me: oh! uh... nothing I was j- I was jus-

dea agent: is that... *sniff* marijuana I see? *points to weed*

me: I don't want any trouble I was just tryna chill

dea agent: 'chill' you say huh

me: yes and like, uh, I mean I do have anxiety and it kinda helps I guess though honestly I just smoke because it's f-

dea agent: anxiety!? that's a bummer dude! why didn't you say so? *pulls out bong with bud to match*

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
happy 4/20 byob

City of Glompton

ATTN: Vanisher

I just wanted to razz you, please don't feel rushed :)

Bunni-kat

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
BYOB, I confess, I've been very unchill today, and I realized it's been way too long since I hung out here. BYOB is important to a healthy mental state.

City of Glompton

hello, and welcome back

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Hey Avenging? S'up?

i am he

who's gently caress my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS