Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Panzeh posted:

Article title not sympathetic enough: a conspiracy.

get that weak rear end poo poo out of this thread son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
Ugh, Hamilton

why did obnoxious white people eat that poo poo up.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

EugeneJ posted:

Between Gamergate and the Clinton Campaign, media collusion has never been more obvious

Bring back The Fairness Doctrine

Ah yes, video games and the presidential election, two equally important things to be upset about.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
gamergate is real

gamergate israel

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Wonk's

https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/status/854911248135327745

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

what a mook!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

someone should clue Antifa in on the whole "don't poke the white working class bear" lesson

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I'm really on the fence about buying this book.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

lorn Wayne posted:

what a mook!

She was a bubble boy!

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
buy some weed and a pizza instead

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

rezatahs posted:

buy some weed and a pizza instead

Can't. The fascists I work for piss test regularly for pizza.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Mook had more money than his opponent and his response was to pinch pennies as much as possible.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Panzeh posted:

Mook had more money than his opponent and his response was to pinch pennies as much as possible.

I wonder if they just pocketed the difference.....

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

VikingSkull posted:

I wonder if they just pocketed the difference.....

Election finance is public record and thats probably not a place to launder money. If they were pocketing it it would be 'spent'.

I imagine both candidates came out of the election richer than when they started though, lol.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Panzeh posted:

Election finance is public record and thats probably not a place to launder money. If they were pocketing it it would be 'spent'.

I imagine both candidates came out of the election richer than when they started though, lol.

Oh I know, but maybe it's easier to "spend" that money in some states rather than others

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Haha oh my god

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

spacetoaster posted:

I'm really on the fence about buying this book.

wait so it wasn't written by Hillary? well she's never written anything her ghostwriters do it but ykwim.
as long as she's not getting any royalties I'm buying it.

e: wtf ships in 1 to 2 months?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

bonerjam posted:

wait so it wasn't written by Hillary? well she's never written anything her ghostwriters do it but ykwim.
as long as she's not getting any royalties I'm buying it.

e: wtf ships in 1 to 2 months?

Get the digital

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Panzeh posted:

moment of silence for Jeb and his epic moneypit escapade please.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I googled to see if the book had any dirt on David Brock and Correct the Record, and I just learned David Brock suffered a heart attack a few weeks ago

Brightened my day

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

lorn Wayne posted:

Please clap

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Panzeh posted:

This post reminded me of this:

quote:

But there also were millions approved for transfer from Clinton’s campaign for use by the DNC — which, under a plan devised by Brazile to drum up urban turnout out of fear that Trump would win the popular vote while losing the electoral vote, got dumped into Chicago and New Orleans, far from anywhere that would have made a difference in the election.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pick posted:

I'd take Nixon over Trump, yeah. I'm not saying Nixon wasn't an insane war criminal but at least he knew how the government worked and wasn't a malleable literal idiot. Also he knew where the wind was blowing on certain stuff and didn't fight it.

Yeah he knew how the goverment worked so much that he had to resign. As a chilean, gently caress off.

Also fam dont compare strippers to Hillary or Obama. Strippers are nice people who make people happy.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Also fam dont compare strippers to Hillary or Obama. Strippers are nice people who make people happy.

pick is notoriously sex-negative.

as in every time she tries to buy attention form her wheelchair bound autismfriend all she gets is a "negative" from him.

My phone invented the word autismfriend and I like it.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

lorn Wayne posted:

Somehow the guac bowls for "Sunday funday" felt so forced that its like something Hillary would have done.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

lol theres campaign staff on twitter posting pics from the campaign trail where everyone is smiling to try and disprove the book excerpts, as if even the most dysfunctional corporation in the world doesn't have plenty of photos of employees smiling and laughing

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

*jeb goes to pay for his campaign and guacomole spills out his pocket*

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Stexils posted:

lol theres campaign staff on twitter posting pics from the campaign trail where everyone is smiling to try and disprove the book excerpts, as if even the most dysfunctional corporation in the world doesn't have plenty of photos of employees smiling and laughing

Isn't every political staffer's default expression "fake smile"

Like, I could slaughter a puppy in front of a bunch of politicians and they'd only change from fake-smiles to fake-grief if cued

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Stexils posted:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

*Waitress returns to the table where she excitedly served Jeb Bush, expecting a good tip.*

*Finds two slices of avacado with the check.*

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i've seen pictures of hitler and his general staff smiling :godwin:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Honky Dong Country posted:

*Waitress returns to the table where she excitedly served Jeb Bush, expecting a good tip.*

*Finds two slices of avacado with the check.*

please tip

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

jeb bush perpetually leaves a trail of guacamole wherever he goes. its how they tracked him down and forced him to run for prez when all he wanted was to stay in his tree fort

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
jeb was fhe president we should have had. in that reality, things turned out ok

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
the bernie reality has a 50/50 on being a gibsonesque nightmare tho

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

*Bellhop sets down a bunch of luggage in a high-priced suite."

"There you are, Governor Bush. And if you need anything, anything at all, please don't hesitate to call the front desk and ask for Todd."

*Points at his nametag, smiling while Jeb Bush nods.*

*Todd the bellhop clears his throat and lingers quietly.*

"Oh, right, I'm sorry. Here let me just get my cutting board," says Jeb as he pulls an avacado from the inside pocket of his blazer.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

nigga crab pollock posted:

the bernie reality has a 50/50 on being a gibsonesque nightmare tho

gibsonesque nightmare is what my 80's childhood led me to believe was the future we deserved

I was let down immensely

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

nigga crab pollock posted:

i want you to imagine a class on critical media theory where every person watched They Live in class and nobody saw beyond the surface level. a single person raises their hand and says that the glasses were symbolism for truth

thats college

You are normally an rear end in a top hat, but this is hilarious

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pick posted:

Literally my main concern at this point is jobs, and I think Hillary would have been better about it for me and my peeps, but frankly the election is over so I don't really give a poo poo beyond the lessons we learned and moving forward.

Legitimately like Sherrod Brown though.

you are a horrible person. gently caress you and your over educated friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Pick posted:

Literally my main concern at this point is jebs

• Locked thread