Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fsif
Jul 18, 2003

TBeats posted:

Why is this so important to argue either way lol

Seriously who gives a poo poo

I don't know, it's more interesting than BBQ chat and at least tangentially related to the NFL.

Not exactly much other non-draft stuff going on now anyway.

Bigass Moth posted:

It's really not important I just can't believe there was an argument about what fake news is in a loving football thread.

You brought it up!

fsif fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Apr 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

fsif posted:

I don't know, it's more interesting than BBQ chat

Nope

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Bigass Moth posted:

It's really not important I just can't believe there was an argument about what fake news is in a loving football thread.

lol "I can't believe there was an argument about this"

*is literally the guy arguing*

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

For example, take this picture of John Holmes' erect cock. Now compare it to this picture of mine, clearly flaccid. As you can tell, a massive difference is length, girth and raw power, much like Tom Brady's throwing arm compared to baby arm Peyton Manning, but I digress. Holmes' is clearly shown in a better light, while mine, shriveled to look like a ferret hiding in a bean bag chair is impressive only to the women I text it at. If shown in a better light would mine match Holmes? yes of course, but that's neither here nor there, for the act of showing you the photos demonstrates the weakness of Trump compared to the virile power of Barack 'the Islamic Shock' Obama. Thank you.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
2 of the best brisket sandwiches I ever had were from BBQ places at opposite ends of North Carolina.

That's all I've got. :)

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Bigass Moth posted:

When people post incorrect things in football threads, they get corrected.

I'm sorry this has offended your deeply held fake belief that football threads should only contain football information.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Kalli posted:

For example, take this picture of John Holmes' erect cock. Now compare it to this picture of mine, clearly flaccid. As you can tell, a massive difference is length, girth and raw power, much like Tom Brady's throwing arm compared to baby arm Peyton Manning, but I digress. Holmes' is clearly shown in a better light, while mine, shriveled to look like a ferret hiding in a bean bag chair is impressive only to the women I text it at. If shown in a better light would mine match Holmes? yes of course, but that's neither here nor there, for the act of showing you the photos demonstrates the weakness of Trump compared to the virile power of Barack 'the Islamic Shock' Obama. Thank you.

:stare:

e: "shriveled to look like a ferret hiding in a bean bag chair"? :golfclap:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Chilichimp posted:

When people post incorrect things in football threads, they get corrected.
information.

Ok dad

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

sean10mm posted:

2 of the best brisket sandwiches I ever had were from BBQ places at opposite ends of North Carolina.

That's all I've got. :)

lol, gently caress you.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Kalli posted:

My penis is a perfect round sphere.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Tbeats in the cradle and the silver spoon
little bitch boy and the man in the moon
when you comin' home son, I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

This time of year is the Atacama Desert of football talk. There's just nothing there. Take away insults and bullshitting and you're just staring into space.

You can only go "28-3 LOL" so many times. I mean, I assume that's true.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

sean10mm posted:

You can only go "28-3 LOL" so many times. I mean, I assume that's true.

:aaaaa:

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Death to all Patriots fans. Dissolve the team. Rescind its championships. Make it a capital crime to even mention its name. Induct Eli Manning into the Hall of Fame immediately, and give him the Medal of Honor and Nobel Peace Prize while you're at it. That'll be a good start.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

TBeats posted:

Why is this so important to argue either way lol

Seriously who gives a poo poo

Because it's a play right out of the "How to Nazi Playbook" except instead of being called Spider 2 Banana it's Call it Lügenpresse: how to discredit your foes and make people doubt legitimate news

And shouting down this kind of poo poo is the cool, good, American thing to do.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Because it's a play right out of the "How to Nazi Playbook" except instead of being called Spider 2 Banana it's Call it Lügenpresse: how to discredit your foes and make people doubt legitimate news

And shouting down this kind of poo poo is the cool, good, American thing to do.

I still think it's weird how Republicans aren't like "Wait, the KKK and Neo-Nazis are on our side? Maybe I should reconsider this."

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
regular season schedule comes out today :toot:

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

We have one week until the draft, can you babies stop complaining

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Shangri-Law School posted:

Death to all Patriots fans. Dissolve the team. Rescind its championships. Make it a capital crime to even mention its name. Induct Eli Manning into the Hall of Fame immediately, and give him the Medal of Honor and Nobel Peace Prize while you're at it. That'll be a good start.

Foxboro should receive the same treatment as Carthage

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I still think it's weird how Republicans aren't like "Wait, the KKK and Neo-Nazis are on our side? Maybe I should reconsider this."

Nah, they just assumed people were calling THEM the KKK and the Nazis... since they personally were not either of those things, it was fake news.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Shangri-Law School posted:

:yeah:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

No Butt Stuff posted:

I can't wait for Dan Quinn to reach on a guy who turns out to be a home run. :pray:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

No Butt Stuff posted:

I am REALLY close to locking the thread.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I am REALLY close to locking the thread.

Do it, you pussy

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Maybe if there is no football news...just dont post in the football news thread?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
gently caress you Tom Brady rules

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Athanatos posted:

Maybe if there is no football news...just dont post in the football news thread?

We can't ignore football views. They're the other half.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Turdsdown Tom posted:

gently caress you Tom Brady rules

Mods?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Pats fans are the worst.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/855065947169804288

Anyone worth playing? Remember: this is the Cowboys defense we're talking about.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Kalli posted:

Ijeoma Oluo posted:

Before I left (Rachel) Dolezal, I remembered that my editors had told me to make sure the photographer got a few pictures of us together. We were both sitting at the kitchen table, which provided an ideal photo opportunity.

The natural light from the sliding door by the kitchen was great for photography, but with our current seating arrangement, that light was falling on me and leaving her in the shadow. It is standard practice to have the interviewee sit in the best light, so I asked her to switch seats. The photographer thanked me for the suggestion, and I stood to allow Dolezal to take the chair I had been in.

Dolezal looked at me with a smirk and said accusingly: "Then you'll look darker and I'll look lighter, because the light's on me. I get it."

I realized that like all other black people who had challenged Dolezal, I had been written off as a bitter, petty black woman. She was concerned that the wrong lighting would make her look white.

She could not see that there was no amount of lighting that would make her look whiter than that interaction had. Perhaps that itself was the secret to the power of the Dolezal phenomenon—the overwhelming whiteness of it all.

It's all about the lighting, baby.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

TheChirurgeon posted:

lol if you don't want to see your team curbstomp the browns

Y-yeah... heh.....

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

So, um, hm, maybe the Bills think about going tackle at 10.

quote:

Buffalo Bills offensive tackle Cyrus Kouandjio was involved in a bizarre incident with police not far from the scene of an accident Tuesday on Route 400 in Elma, The Buffalo News learned.

Kouandjio was not arrested, but taken to Erie County Medical Center for observation.

According to a police source, Kouandjio was found, not fully clothed, in a field after climbing over an electric fence. When an Erie County Sheriff's deputy went to detain him, the source said, the 6-foot-7, 322-pound Kouandjio yelled, "Shoot me!"

http://buffalonews.com/2017/04/20/kouandjio-involved-bizarre-incident-police/

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

quote:

@ProFootballTalk
Bills tackle Cyrus Kouandjio found partially clothed in a field and asked police to shoot him
same

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Synthetic weed strikes again.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/NestorARamos/status/855112757800316931

sounds right

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
Dr. Swickles how would him writing John 3:16 on his forehead impact his brain for study? And if that doesn't have a direct impact what about him cutting off his oxygen when going full Carradine?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

fsif posted:

So, um, hm, maybe the Bills think about going tackle at 10.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/04/20/kouandjio-involved-bizarre-incident-police/

HOLY loving poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Small miracle he's still alive.

• Locked thread