Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Rubber Tucky posted:

"Seinfeld? Heh. I don't have time for that wackness. I'm living life."

*kickflips a skateboard through an arcade playing Mortal Kombat on three different machines and winning all of them*

watching seinfeld is basically the same as personally handing money to bannon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Squizzle posted:

could be he really really wants the $$$ w/e lobbying job hes already been offered will give him

but theres a ban on lobbying for 5 years no?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the fact that ted nugent is remotely popular among conservative circles should tell you something about conservatives

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Agrajag posted:

but theres a ban on lobbying for 5 years no?

lol Trump has already been granting exceptions to this rule

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Squizzle posted:

2017 gaiden

どこでも私は見る : MENSCH

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

eonwe posted:

the fact that ted nugent is remotely popular among conservative circles should tell you something about conservatives

remember that there is literally nothing cooler to a white boomer than a rock star.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

Don't forget that people in the WH still want to pass something to get rid of Obamacare within the week just so Trump can put something in the 'first 100 days' column.

accomplishments: nearly destroyed own political party; almost met a football team

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

george costanza was my favourite seinfeld

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

Im so fuckin baked already boys

Jelly beans

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
ok what's louise mensch done now

last i remember she tried to launch a social media site, it failed, and she ran away to america or something?

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Iron Crowned posted:

You do realize that goal posts can be moved
i don't doubt for a second that if trump accomplishes something after 100 days he'll crow about how he's the first president to do so or nobody said he could do anything after 100 days or something like that

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lorn Wayne posted:

ok what's louise mensch done now

last i remember she tried to launch a social media site, it failed, and she ran away to america or something?

she is going through a paranoid episode where she thinks the FSB is basically behind everyone

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

jerry = leonardo
kramer = michael angelo
george = raphael
elaine = splinter
newman = donatello
lloyd braun = baxter stockman

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

punchymcpunch posted:

george costanza was my favourite seinfeld

If Seinfeld was now, George would be posting in C-SPAM

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Trump desperately trying to brand his first 100 days

trump desperately trying to brand his first 1000 days

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I dont know how im going to hanfle an entire mknth of 4/20 in 3 years

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Phi230 posted:

Trump's October Surprise will be getting something done.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Iron Crowned posted:

If Seinfeld was now, George would be posting in C-SPAM

ha HA! george is quoting spicy!

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

GobiasIndustries posted:

lol Trump has already been granting exceptions to this rule

You know he's just using the rule for leverage over dudes. "If you do this, I'll grant you an exemption"

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

PPP needs to start throwing in more screwball questions like they used to do for congress during the govt. shutdown.

i need to know if the american public would prefer electing Genghis Khan over Trump in 2020

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

ex post facho posted:

I dont know how im going to hanfle an entire mknth of 4/20 in 3 years

Better start practicing now

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
don't get excited about chaffetz leaving early. we already know he has no morals whatsoever, so the most likely outcome here is that he was offered so much money by a lobbying firm that he didn't feel like waiting to collect it

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Tom Gorman posted:

PPP needs to start throwing in more screwball questions like they used to do for congress during the govt. shutdown.

i need to know if the american public would prefer electing Genghis Khan over Trump in 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/bransonreese/status/854907577989312514

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Trump's reputation for eating burnt steak with catsup means that no matter how much he pays for dinner, the chef is always going to give him the worst cut of meat he has that night.

Trump's been paying $80 a plate for dog meat his entire life and calls it fine dining.

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

jerry = leonardo
kramer = michael angelo
george = raphael
elaine = splinter
newman = donatello
lloyd braun = baxter stockman

why the heck would newman be a turtle, elaine is donatello. newman is like napoleon bonafrog

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Agrajag posted:

what the hell is going on with him?

all this poo poo seems weird

eonwe posted:

They can't control their bowels?

Squizzle posted:

accomplishments: nearly destroyed own political party; almost met a football team

Also pissed off everybody who voted for him by trying to gut their healthcare for a 'win.'

Phi230 posted:

Trump desperately trying to not look like a failure, which is yet another failure because Trump can't do anything right or even work at doing anything constructive. Sign another P.O. saying that government should do stuff, that'll work this time!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Maybe chaffetz is involved in a multimillion dollar nationwide real estate scam that does people trump U style and makes them think they're savvy before selling them condemned properties for approximately $$whatsinyourIRA and lying about it being immediately rentable, but then also being the bridge loan provider so they get to foreclose and take the house back when the victims can't get actual financing because you can't appraise a pile of rubble.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I did a thing posted:

TOP 10 ALEX JONES PERFORMANCE ART CHARACTERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdh39mbC7nA

haha

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

I'm into sports now

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
how long until Sessions ruins this

https://mobile.twitter.com/DenverPolice/status/855058997161885697/

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

NYT has this picture of "a cardboard cutout of Donald Trump used for photo-ops at a campaign event last year." I wonder how many pictures of him use this thing.

(Source article op-ed, mostly about how fake Trump is: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/20/opinion/a-fake-and-a-fraud.html)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Wizard Master posted:

Ask yourself if you have EVER met a leftist who was not a deeply damaged human being.
I actually agree with that line. People on the left are often "damaged" but that damage has made them empathetic and supporting of others who are going through trouble.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/cwarzel/status/855086123164594176

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i liked him better when he was tunnel for cars

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Wizard Master posted:

Ask yourself if you have EVER met a leftist who was not a deeply damaged human being. One does not incorporate the politics of disgruntlement, envy & rage unless one has serious issues.

Look, the root of the word Conservatism is the word CONSERVE. Conservatives wish to CONSERVE the principles, traditions & ideals that make the USA the indispensable nation. Conservatives tend to be traditionalists, they love and respect the rhythms of traditional American life...

Leftists recoil from such things. It's instinctive to their fundamental destructive nature. Leftism is about DESTRUCTION, it's about toppling the established order, it's about blowing poo poo up ! It's about getting REVENGE against Dad or the High School Quarterback that got all the best-looking girls or that girl who wouldn't talk to them in 8th grade. This is why Leftists are ALWAYS on the OFFENSIVE and Conservatives are always defending American traditions, principles and ideals. They are bitter , failed people with SERIOUS psychological issues. They have organized themselves around the principle that they have a right to take your poo poo, what more evidence do you need?

It is completely natural for a Leftist to ruin a good man with charges of racism. it is completely natural for leftists to extend the charge to The Tea Party. It is completely natural for Leftists to then call them murderers. They are not restrained by any traditional interpretation of personal honor. It's quite an advantage, to view Man as God,themselves as Noble beings, their opponents as needing to be saved (by them of course) and observing no objective truth. They are RAGING against a world that has fundamentally wronged them, and politics are their last hope to right the wrongs the world has heaped upon them.

In the end, stripped of all the noble fairy tales, all The Left has is RAGE and personal FAILURE.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Alex Jones was wise to skip the chili this time

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
For breakfast, he ate a fistful of Brain Force and now can remember memories from events he wasn't even part of. Amazing.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

"Zebra hunting"? Literally hunting zebras?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Arms_Akimbo posted:

Trump's reputation for eating burnt steak with catsup means that no matter how much he pays for dinner, the chef is always going to give him the worst cut of meat he has that night.

Trump's been paying $80 a plate for dog meat his entire life and calls it fine dining.

I wonder if he orders his meat charred because he's given up on thinking about the dirty hands of his workers and thinks the fire will nuke all the germs.

Nah, it's because he's a loving imbecile and even then people would just openly wipe their butt with the meat after it's done cooking to spite him.

• Locked thread