Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UHD
Nov 11, 2006

montana is super pretty though I haven't been there in over a decade so maybe the pine beetles have changed that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Joementum posted:

There are no Panera Bread locations in Montana. In fact, Great Harvest Bakery of Billings, Montana has filed suit against Panera.

Panera was recently sold from it's home town of St. Louis.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Joementum posted:

There are no Panera Bread locations in Montana. In fact, Great Harvest Bakery of Billings, Montana has filed suit against Panera.

DNC already backsliding on the Panera Suburbs Strategy. Sad!

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

zegermans posted:

I'd imagine that goes a long way in the desolate airwaves of Montana

mt-al is actually pretty expensive. lot of media markets, and it's actually (i believe) the highest population congressional district in the nation. it's actually considered strong prospect for getting a second CD after next census due to explosive growth

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Now that Quist finally has some outside funding like his opponent he should be able to mount a competitive campaign. But every dollar counts--support him today! https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/edballs

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/855059984866045952?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
An interesting analysis

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

since the election i've been extremely let down the republican civil war i was assured was just around the corner

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Mister Fister posted:

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/854422335570313216

Obama: outwardly supported Hillary, but secretly was a trumpbot/berniebro :grin:

two different public and private positions

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
A Panera in every American household

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Vox Nihili posted:

DNC already backsliding on the Panera Suburbs Strategy. Sad!

after seeing this and perez's 50 state strategy it looks like what they do is the exact opposite of the last strategy they announced so somebody has to get perez to say that he plans to lose every election to a republican from now on

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

How many yard signs are going up in Montana?

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

zegermans posted:

the whole state is one giant yard so maybe two or three at most?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Shear Modulus posted:

since the election i've been extremely let down the republican civil war i was assured was just around the corner

I was told by the hill bots that obama and khaleesi destroyed the republicans and that the senate would turn blue

Maybe Soros really is making the weed cause brain damage :prepop:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

zegermans posted:

montana loving loves yard signs, and giant highway signs, so approximately half of the total national sign budget

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

give me the fuckin yard signs

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

SKULL.GIF posted:

two different public and private positions

one of the things i really, really want to listen in on is the convos between obama and trump/bernie

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Concerned Citizen posted:

montana loving loves yard signs, and giant highway signs, so approximately half of the total national sign budget

Does Wall Drug not have a monopoly on the highway signs?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

is shattered out yet? I really want to read this book now

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Who's gonna play Clinton in the movie

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

SKULL.GIF posted:

yes

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

yes it came outon tuesday

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsMlhdrz7nE

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

hell yeah badass

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
It took me a second to realize that all the thread tags have changed, nice

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

they still make CRTs?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Is this supposed to be a criticism, from the same guy who repeatedly said Joe Manchin is the best we could possibly hope to get out of West Virginia

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
They don't, which is why the retro arcade restoration industry is dead

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

they still make CRTs?

only for shooting purposes

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

they still make CRTs?

shooting a flat screen just doesn't have the same impact

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

logikv9 posted:

a subforum where everybody has mod buttons, but the only button that works is the "permaban" button

And it only works on the person who pressed it.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/immolations/status/855130159162302464

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

loquacius posted:

Is this supposed to be a criticism, from the same guy who repeatedly said Joe Manchin is the best we could possibly hope to get out of West Virginia

no, i am trying to get rob quist elected. i love him.

also montana is not even remotely the same as west virginia, they are completely different states.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

logikv9 posted:

It took me a second to realize that all the thread tags have changed, nice

i dunno what ur talking about :q:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the image of a guy shooting a republican really speaks to me

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
A subforum where everyone has to post pics of their skin next to brown paper bags or u get the hammer

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Concerned Citizen posted:

no, i am trying to get rob quist elected. i love him.

also montana is not even remotely the same as west virginia, they are completely different states.

I could see people using this ad to concern-troll about how much Quist loves guns and insist that any good Democrat should be constantly pushing gun-control narratives even while trying to get elected in Montana, and wasn't sure how to react to it being posted without comment

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

how many panera breads are in west virginia

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Shear Modulus posted:

but me though

also jesus if fishmech got ban powers people how is the entire forum not banned

IKs and mods can't ban directly, they can queue up bans that Admins will usually grant. IKs can probate for 6hours at a time though for free. Mods can do it as long as they want prolly.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
theres probably some company in china that makes CRTs to maintain old equipment. its pretty standard for some company to fill the demands for outdated parts.

but yeah thats probably an old rear end tv he got from some dude's attic lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

IKs and mods can't ban directly, they can queue up bans that Admins will usually grant. IKs can probate for 6hours at a time though for free. Mods can do it as long as they want prolly.

Sixers go through instantaneously regardless of who requests them. Anything longer has to get reviewed, regardless of whether it's a mod or IK requesting it.

• Locked thread