Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mulaney Power Move posted:

To be fair I am mainly going by the star trek crossover fan fic where data sucks off r2 while 3po cries

VERY CRUEL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
dr who is a fake nerd girl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg-pnGFbwMQ

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

man don't even get me started on made up wookiepeedia poo poo. according to wookiepeedia there's an ewok x-wing pilot., a jedi jabba the hutt, and that robot bounty hunter you see for two seconds in empire strikes back was in control of the second death star the whole time.

"Max Rebo's Article posted:

After Sy set off on her own, Rebo set out on his own solo career, and after many tours, joined the Rebel Alliance to entertain soldiers.[5]

He eventually left the music industry, and opened his own chain of restaurants: Max's Flanth House. He became quite rich, and finally settled on Coruscant.[5]

For being a podunk backwater shithole people from Tatooine keep ending up being wildly successful and/or on Coruscant

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

You could say the same thing about Louisiana

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

The wampa that attacks luke eventually leaves Hoth and becomes a famous nrok gronker on corellia

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Dexter Jettster died of spaceAIDS

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Nrok gronking is like the nfl except with laser balls and they play in a cube with limited gravity. Lando owns the team on Corellia and they are the best.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

The wampa that attacks luke eventually leaves Hoth and becomes a famous nrok gronker on corellia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxAYii0TDSw

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

that robot bounty hunter you see for two seconds in empire strikes back was in control of the second death star the whole time.

No he was ABOUT to take control of it when it done got blowed up.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I thought he got killed by Dash Rendar

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

parallelodad posted:

I thought he got killed by Dash Rendar

He pulled an Ultron and uploaded himself into multiple bodies.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

an ewok x-wing pilot.,

Hey now, that was from I think 3 series of novels that were pretty alright. The rest is again endless trash as they all suck Jedi dick.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Everyone on Croissant got smoked by that ginger nazi in TFA so really leaving Tattooine was a bad move unless you like being vaporized.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Everyone on Croissant got smoked by that ginger nazi in TFA so really leaving Tattooine was a bad move unless you like being vaporized.

Nah it was a totally different planet that looked the same.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Hosnian Prime.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
In a universe that suffers from "One climate per planet" disorder as bad as star wars can we focus for a second on what a dumb idea it was to have a second gigantic city planet that is totally indistinguishable from the first get blown up?

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
I just caught up on the last 10 pages. Holy hell :psyduck:

Rogue One was sterile and boring but better than the prequels because it had less CGI. TFA was cool and good because it had some heart to it and likeable characters and less CGI than the prequels. These are the only opinions that are valid about the new Star Wars.

One thing I'd love to know is what were some of Georgey's ideas when he sold Star Wars to Disney. I'd like to see the galaxy basically like the wild west now that the Empire fell, with rogue imperial fleets fighting each other over control of regions of the galaxy. Jakhu is what you get when the Imperials pull out of the region but receive no support from the Rebel Alliance. I bet all those scavengers had food and jobs while under Imperial rule.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

reignofevil posted:

In a universe that suffers from "One climate per planet" disorder as bad as star wars can we focus for a second on what a dumb idea it was to have a second gigantic city planet that is totally indistinguishable from the first get blown up?

I'm sure it was Corusant in the first draft. It makes way too much sense.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

I'm having trouble imagining what that C-3PO sounds like.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

vermin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1F0fx-rKDk

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

how dare they

how loving dare they

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Those are clearly fake!

naem
May 29, 2011

vermin posted:

I'm c-3po, human butt-borg relations

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.

post all of this in this thread immediately

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

I just need to know if there's a Sexy Yoda. I don't think they can pull that off.

vermin fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Apr 20, 2017

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

This is weed day save that poo poo for may the fourth.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

vermin posted:

I just need to know if there's a Sexy Yoda. I don't think they can pull that off.

What does your heart tell you?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FrankeeFrankFrank posted:

post all of this in this thread immediately

there's a lot of rear end so I'll just :nws: http://imgur.com/gallery/9dzCg

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Every single one after the first one gets geometrically worse. And it started out very, very bad.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

the main chick from that Star Wars car wash shoot did a sexy yoda once I think. Or it might have been Jessica (?) Nigri, the cosplayer.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

My husband does retro pinup photography out of our home studio and we recently did a shoot with the theme of pinup-cosplay. So, sexed-up versions of characters from various nerd poo poo, similar to that Star Wars thing above.

I basically sat in my kitchen chatting about mainstream nerd stuff like video games and Star Trek with Sexy Nurse Chapel, Sexy Rogue, Sexy Princess Leia, etc. for two 10-hour days straight with no men in the vicinity to hear it (my husband was in his studio).

What I learned from this is that getting your photo taken in sexy nerd costumes because it makes you feel good about yourself does not necessarily mean you're faking being into that stuff. What I can't work out is why they wanted to talk about that stuff if there was no man around to be impressed by it though.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

powerful sex moves posted:

What I can't work out is why they wanted to talk about that stuff if there was no man around to be impressed by it though.

:five:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

powerful sex moves posted:

My husband does retro pinup photography out of our home studio and we recently did a shoot with the theme of pinup-cosplay. So, sexed-up versions of characters from various nerd poo poo, similar to that Star Wars thing above.

I basically sat in my kitchen chatting about mainstream nerd stuff like video games and Star Trek with Sexy Nurse Chapel, Sexy Rogue, Sexy Princess Leia, etc. for two 10-hour days straight with no men in the vicinity to hear it (my husband was in his studio).

What I learned from this is that getting your photo taken in sexy nerd costumes because it makes you feel good about yourself does not necessarily mean you're faking being into that stuff. What I can't work out is why they wanted to talk about that stuff if there was no man around to be impressed by it though.

Obviously it was in order to spite Yug and make him feel bad about himself.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016

This is the first Star Wars post ITT I haven't skipped over.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
can y'all stop talking about yug and poo poo up the thread for him while he's on probation and unable to do so himself
i'd rather here star wars prequel defense than more of that.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Hemingway To Go! posted:

can y'all stop talking about yug and poo poo up the thread for him while he's on probation and unable to do so himself
i'd rather here star wars prequel defense than more of that.

sorry, I'll stop. That photo just made me think of that.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016

Dat rear end: A+

Grandma Pantyhose: D

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv20ZoBcdO8&t=135s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

It's like poetry, it rhymes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

At least you didn't link the version where lucas added a scream from luke as he is falling and added "NO"s during the palpatine scenes in Jedi from vader.

• Locked thread