Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Shadow0 posted:

Lol that the longest we've ever gone without a high quality lol is like 2 days, tops. What crazy hijinks will Donnyboy get into next?!

what

excuse me

when was it ever 2 days, such fake news, jeez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

nooneofconsequence posted:

loooooooooool Chaffetz thought he'd become a party superstar attacking Hillary for years, now he might bail before his term is up

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/855125082821320704
https://twitter.com/kslnewsradio/status/855074319155724288

Lmao what an incredible scumbag, even for Congress

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Between checking https://istrumpatmaralago.org and looking at my Google news feed, I realized there's a real chance that Trump is about to start being a pain in the rear end for my state.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/trump-new-jersey-florida-237347

Looks like the lols will hit closer to home,. I can't wait to hear what a nightmare Newark airport becomes every weekend they have to deal with AF1 flying in, and it's close to Rutgers so it'll give those crazy kids something to do on the weekend besides each other

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Madcosby posted:

I have no clue what Soros does, who he talks to, or what he says but just know that the alt-right thinks he's some sort of superdemon in charge of everything

I AM SOROS

George Soros is an inter-dimensional vampire that wants to destroy humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

turn off the TV fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Apr 20, 2017

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

soros, in the morning, he gets the money

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
happy birthday, george soros

cnut
May 3, 2016

I AM GEORGE SOROS AND SO IS MY WIFE

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Alex Jones closes the airlock behind him.

Bare chested, he sits down at his custom built sampling station. As he reaches for the jazz cigarette, ready make sure the world is safe for his kids.

As he sparks it, he closes his eyes, dreaming of windmill spiking a volleyball right at George Soros's feet and causing him to trip and get a bunch of sand in his mouth.

One, two, three deep puffs, count to 10...

"drat... this is TOO POWERFUUUUUUUU-"

His roars would take days to quiet.

willroc7
Jul 24, 2006

BADGES? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES!

Bust Rodd posted:

Alex Jones closes the airlock behind him.

Bare chested, he sits down at his custom built sampling station. As he reaches for the jazz cigarette, ready make sure the world is safe for his kids.

As he sparks it, he closes his eyes, dreaming of windmill spiking a volleyball right at George Soros's feet and causing him to trip and get a bunch of sand in his mouth.

One, two, three deep puffs, count to 10...

"drat... this is TOO POWERFUUUUUUUU-"

His roars would take days to quiet.

:five:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

haljordan posted:

They shoulda got Joe the Plumber too

Who works a union job now lol

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Bill O'Reilly is walking away with $25 million severance. Lol?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

The Archaic posted:

Eh he was always going to be rich as gently caress, even with no severance. The good part is he is finally outed as the hypocritical "family values" piece of poo poo he always was.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

The Archaic posted:

He's been ungodly rich for a long time; his ego and image have been the only places you can hurt him.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Im sure that Fox expedited his new contract to have lots of outs, basically giving him a good payoff for not going anti-fox after they had good reason to fire him

what is amazing is that there is a whole strata of the right wing which has collapsed in on itself without Hilary to fight, its almost like she planned this...

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

The Archaic posted:

His contract was for like 100 million dollars so not all that great.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

The Archaic posted:

No way he's even earned that much. Think about it, how much work do you have to do, or how much energy do you have to contribute to society, to earn a dollar? Or 25 million of them?

For $25 million I could have me and my 4 closest friends living in luxury for the rest of their lives, never having to work. Or I could give myself and 9 friends financial security and a moderate -level of luxury, for the rest of our lives. Or I could pick everyone I know and give them enough money that, if they're not stupid, they are set. At least they won't go hungry.

Wow, working in an air-conditioned office, with no physical load on you and a secretary to help, sure must be stressful. Even if it is late hours, wow, sure seems harsh. Not at all like getting up at the crack of dawn to take a 90 minute train trip to a factory where, you know, stuff is actually PRODUCED. Or crawling around in unsafe ceilings all day fixing dodgy wires. Or wading in mud so deep it goes above your waders and sinks into your socks, just to take a water sample to test to make sure a million people aren't going to get poisoned.

Yep, sure worth $25 million, the entire lifetime payrole of 5 people who actually contribute to society and who's jobs can't be done by robots at this stage.

I know they say we should eat the rich, but I fear I must decline. The flesh is surely far too fatty for me.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

IronClaymore posted:

No way he's even earned that much. Think about it, how much work do you have to do, or how much energy do you have to contribute to society, to earn a dollar? Or 25 million of them?

For $25 million I could have me and my 4 closest friends living in luxury for the rest of their lives, never having to work. Or I could give myself and 9 friends financial security and a moderate -level of luxury, for the rest of our lives. Or I could pick everyone I know and give them enough money that, if they're not stupid, they are set. At least they won't go hungry.

Wow, working in an air-conditioned office, with no physical load on you and a secretary to help, sure must be stressful. Even if it is late hours, wow, sure seems harsh. Not at all like getting up at the crack of dawn to take a 90 minute train trip to a factory where, you know, stuff is actually PRODUCED. Or crawling around in unsafe ceilings all day fixing dodgy wires. Or wading in mud so deep it goes above your waders and sinks into your socks, just to take a water sample to test to make sure a million people aren't going to get poisoned.

Yep, sure worth $25 million, the entire lifetime payrole of 5 people who actually contribute to society and who's jobs can't be done by robots at this stage.

I know they say we should eat the rich, but I fear I must decline. The flesh is surely far too fatty for me.

it's just relative to the advertising money he attracts

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

IronClaymore posted:

Well I mean he generates about one fifth of Fox's total ad revenue, around 400 million dollars, each year.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

mike12345 posted:

it's just relative to the advertising money he attracts

He's not saying there isn't a logic behind it, he saying that the world is bad and gay for allowing it to happen.

Which is true.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

turn off the TV posted:

Well I mean he generates about one fifth of Fox's total ad revenue, around 400 million dollars, each year.

Humanity is doomed, don't forget to lol on your way out

Gorefluff
Aug 19, 2004
cuddly minotaur

IronClaymore posted:

Agreed. The faceless media mega-corporation that collects the millions and millions of dollars from advertisers should pay all its on-air talent minimum wage and just keep as much money for itself in giant Scrooge McDuck silos.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I haven't read any of this thread but I was at the VA today and his OFFICIAL White House portrait was up.

Look at this poo poo. He looks like he's going to murder someone. Obama's picture was great, hell even Bush had a big smile on his face and that dude was a monster.

That's all I got. The picture that is hung in some federal buildings. Imagine looking at that poo poo all day. Imagine him looking at you all day. gently caress that guy. Not even respectful enough to smile. Shameful.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
somewhere I read that he made his picture like that to be Churchillesque lmao

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

IronClaymore posted:

its like a new totalbiscuit.txt every post :allears:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I don't really have a problem with a guy who is responsible for hosting a show that generates hundreds of millions of dollars a year getting paid 25 million dollars a year, as in a perfect world he would be paying a large amount of taxes.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I haven't read any of this thread but I was at the VA today and his OFFICIAL White House portrait was up.

Look at this poo poo. He looks like he's going to murder someone. Obama's picture was great, hell even Bush had a big smile on his face and that dude was a monster.

That's all I got. The picture that is hung in some federal buildings. Imagine looking at that poo poo all day. Imagine him looking at you all day. gently caress that guy. Not even respectful enough to smile. Shameful.

Smiling shows weakness. Mike Pence gets it.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

his profile makes him look as fat as churchill

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

he looks like he needs prune juice

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

IronClaymore posted:

Seriously, you are looking for D&D(it's one forum out and then three(?) down from here). This thread is for cheap laughs at the clown president and his tricks

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz

Yeah ok, you have seen every single picture of him smiling, and it looks like he's that doggo sitting on the stairs. That picture in every federal building would be way more ridiculous.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Vigo has a sweet new fright wig for Ghostbusters 4.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

ZombyDog posted:

Yeah ok, you have seen every single picture of him smiling, and it looks like he's that doggo sitting on the stairs. That picture in every federal building would be way more ridiculous.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

IronClaymore posted:

i'm glad to see you're coming around to the proper side but i'm gonna need you to cut this down into no more than three sentences discussing how urgently we must smash capitalism

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

He smiles because he got to dodge army duty but still gets to wear their sweet threads

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

World War Mammories posted:

i'm glad to see you're coming around to the proper side but i'm gonna need you to cut this down into no more than three sentences discussing how urgently we must smash capitalism

tbh V urgently

pumped up for school
Nov 24, 2010

Needed this the other day, screencapped for lol.

cnut
May 3, 2016

:siren: Incoming lol:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/855151308289998851

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Viruswithshoes posted:

Ask and ye shall receive

*carves a new notch into my wall labelled "lols" *

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

As if such mundane constraints like time, space and death would be able to put a limit on the God-Emperor's friendship #maga

HoboNews
Oct 11, 2012

Don't rattle me bones

gently caress yes I love whenever he visits with leaders of other countries. He always flounders and shows how loving terrible he is at leading and speaking.
Not good for relations but gently caress it we're all doomed
Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Turns out there are lots of overpaid celebrities and overhyped silicon valley dud companies, who knew

It's like complaining footballers make too much. Oh the oppression!!