Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shadow0 posted:

Lol that the longest we've ever gone without a high quality lol is like 2 days, tops. What crazy hijinks will Donnyboy get into next?!

Two words: Carl Vinson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/matthewamiller/status/855125133681405952

Hawaii is not a state, apparently.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

"I'd also like to say hi to my great friend Vivaldi. He's a yuge fan of mine, everyone says so. Also Mario and Luigi...great plumbers"

His inability to not gently caress up the simplest things is the best.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

nooneofconsequence posted:

loooooooooool Chaffetz thought he'd become a party superstar attacking Hillary for years, now he might bail before his term is up

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/855125082821320704
https://twitter.com/kslnewsradio/status/855074319155724288

What is up with his ugly son-of-a-bitch hippo smegma face

Who votes for that

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

sexpot posted:

What is up with his ugly son-of-a-bitch hippo smegma face

Who votes for that

utah does happily

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Ever since they owned Trump, a lot of Republican retarded Trump Supporters retards have been saying that.

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
Evening thread! Just having myself a good :lol: tonight. "Why?" you ask? Donald Jabroni Trump is the President of the United States of America.

If that thought doesn't get your funny bone going, then you might need to take a quick nap.

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Nuclearmonkee posted:

utah does happily

You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know… mormons.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Coral Reefer posted:

Evening thread! Just having myself a good :lol: tonight. "Why?" you ask? Donald Jabroni Trump is the President of the United States of America.

If that thought doesn't get your funny bone going, then you might need to take a quick nap.

LMAO

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
he's so loving stupid lol

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
today was a double whammy of trump lols and alex jones lols.

Also there's this
https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/855179842840604672

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I haven't read any of this thread but I was at the VA today and his OFFICIAL White House portrait was up.

Look at this poo poo. He looks like he's going to murder someone. Obama's picture was great, hell even Bush had a big smile on his face and that dude was a monster.

That's all I got. The picture that is hung in some federal buildings. Imagine looking at that poo poo all day. Imagine him looking at you all day. gently caress that guy. Not even respectful enough to smile. Shameful.

Its very mussolini

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Coral Reefer posted:

It's just funnier every time you repeat it.

Like I tell my coworkers "Donald Trump is president of the United States".
They give me that "tell me something I don't know" look.
"Donald Trump is president of the United States" I repeat at spaced intervals, and in the end they all crack up.

Has it been 100 days yet?

my new dog posted:

Its very mussolini

Nah, more like Dildon Trump

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I haven't read any of this thread but I was at the VA today and his OFFICIAL White House portrait was up.

Look at this poo poo. He looks like he's going to murder someone. Obama's picture was great, hell even Bush had a big smile on his face and that dude was a monster.

That's all I got. The picture that is hung in some federal buildings. Imagine looking at that poo poo all day. Imagine him looking at you all day. gently caress that guy. Not even respectful enough to smile. Shameful.

LOL that years from now there will be reruns of shows like NCIS that will have a portrait of Donald J. Trump in the background, glowering at Mark Harmon.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

post delivers

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
man I want to see whatever brass bust of trumps head gets made for his eventual memorial spot

mainly just because of the hair tho

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

turn off the TV posted:

Well I mean he generates about one fifth of Fox's total ad revenue, around 400 million dollars, each year.

But I bet he's also one of those guys who thinks professional athletes make way too much money, except the white ones.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I don't really get what's funny about that, Trump just calls him a friend without using tense.

On the other hand he doesn't know that Kim Jun IL died soooo

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

man I want to see whatever brass bust of trumps head gets made for his eventual memorial spot

mainly just because of the hair tho

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+bust&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch

You can buy one on Etsy right now.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Wow, they're somehow worse than I imagined

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I like this picture because it's pretty easy to see that the bust is leaving one part of Donald's profile out. I can't imagine why.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
fake jaws!

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

nooneofconsequence posted:

loooooooooool Chaffetz thought he'd become a party superstar attacking Hillary for years, now he might bail before his term is up

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/855125082821320704
https://twitter.com/kslnewsradio/status/855074319155724288

Now it looks like he may be resigning tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/JCTheResistance/status/855080372593242113

Has to be a legal thing, probably Russian.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

quote:

Asked if he is resigning because of a yet-to-be revealed scandal, Chaffetz said, “Absolutely, positively not.

“Not in any way shape or form,” he said. “I’ve been given more enemas by more people over the last eight years than you can possibly imagine. From the Secret Service to the Democratic Party. I am who I am. If they had something really scandalous, it would’ve come out a long, long time ago.

I think he just admitted, unintentionally, that they have something on him. And he's trying to downplay what it is.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
""Not in any way, shape, or form," he told Politico Thursday. "I've been given more enemas by more people over the last eight years than you can possibly imagine. From the Secret Service to the Democratic Party. I am who I am. If they had something really scandalous, it would've come out a long, long time ago.""

well that's uh, statesman-like

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

Now it looks like he may be resigning tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/JCTheResistance/status/855080372593242113

Has to be a legal thing, probably Russian.

In any just world it would have been the iPhone health care comment that forced him to resign.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Mr. Chaffetz, if you are reading this, please, before you resign, have a Grand Mal seizure on C-SPAN and poo poo your pants so hard that it flies into Darrell Issa's mouth and gives him dysentery forever

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lovin' that nuance :thumbsup:

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
Just stumbled across an obscure Trump lol on a page for an "Uncle Goose" brand toy block set featuring the US presidents:

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

If there was no taxation then inflation would be rampant. Weirdos.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

I never understand the point of this. Are they bitching because they have to pay taxes at all? Or are the taxes too high?
Are these literally the people I see screaming at cashiers because they think they deserve something for free?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/JonRiley7/status/854545845445775360

lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That's a lol from the far right.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/damianpaletta/status/855224397006811136

I can't imagine what could go wrong.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Call him on it lol

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

The comments :allears:

Trump's accomplishments, according to one poster there:

quote:

1. No federal funding for abortions, home or abroad
2. Threaten to strip all federal funding from planned parenthood
3. Threaten to strip federal funding from sanctuary cities
4. Confronted Syria AND Russia
5. Confronted North Korea...something that is long overdue
6. Gained Chinese cooperation on North Korea
7. Ordered all Cabinets to cut their workforce by 20%
8. Rolled-back a boatload of Obama-era job-killing EO's
9. Signed off on the Keystone pipeline
10. Eliminated federal support of the transgender bathroom nonsense
11. Ordered a full legal review of the H1-B VISA process
12. Gives Generals and Admirals the ability to make battlefield decisions WITHOUT undue interference from Washington

I lol'd at 2 & 3 listed as accomplishments, and that high on the list! LOL

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Burt Sexual posted:

Call him on it lol

Yeah I mean I'm even on obamacare and I would laugh my rear end off if Trump cut funding to it because a) it would almost certainly be blocked in court and b) the Democratic party would have a super majority in both houses and the presidency by 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

TotalLossBrain posted:

The comments :allears:

Trump's accomplishments, according to one poster there:

I lol'd at 2 & 3 listed as accomplishments, and that high on the list! LOL

What of those have resulted in anything tangible?