Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Is that a non Thursday night against the jags primetime game for the titans I see :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

The Dave posted:

Here you go you big baby

The Saints play the Vikings on Sept. 11.

Never forget......

Although if we actually did somehow sign AD, that would be somewhat of a side storyline.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Chilichimp posted:

Falcons... Buccs???

Who loving cares about that matchup?

They're probably assuming they'll be fighting for the division at that point.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

big money big clit posted:

They're probably assuming they'll be fighting for the division at that point.

Meanwhile, we get two Saints/Falcons games within two weeks at the end of the season. Nice.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Eagles play 0 teams off bye after playing what seems to be the entire league last season.

19-0 here we go!!

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Jaguars, Browns, Bills, Jets, Niners, Rams are without a Monday Nighter.

Metapod posted:

Is that a non Thursday night against the jags primetime game for the titans I see :eyepop:
What? Where?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Week 6. He's saying for once the Titans one primetime game isn't on Thursday vs. the Jags.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'm saying the tits have a primetime game not on Thursday AND not against the jags

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

seems weird that the Packers/Patriots/Cowboys only get one MNF game each, but these teams get two:

Vikings
Peyton-less Broncos
Lions
Redskins
Chiefs
Eagles
Dolphins
Falcons (This one is understandable)

I guess the Pack/Pats/Boys get more SNF games probably?

Remember when MNF was the marquee game? :lol:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

SKULL.GIF posted:

I guess the Pack/Pats/Boys get more SNF games probably?

Remember when MNF was the marquee game? :lol:

Yeah I think it's probably more saving them for SNF/the possibility of flexing them in later in the season.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Christmas football again!

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
I got the go ahead from my wife to buy Raiders tickets for the LA game but she said I better buy nice ones.

Nice.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Silly Burrito posted:

Meanwhile, we get two Saints/Falcons games within two weeks at the end of the season. Nice.

Falcons have 5 division games in 6 weeks to close the season lol

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Unless a local affiliate offers a game I can only watch the London game. As if being a Browns fan weren't enough of an indignity. Sunday ticket is bullshit trash.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
On another note, the Raiders/Pats game in Mexico City kicks off an hour before my plane lands there. I'd consider changing my flight, but last year tickets were as expensive as they'd be in the US, and I'm not that desperate to sit in the nosebleeds. Gotta hope for better luck in 2018 I guess.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Volkerball posted:

Christmas football again!

Yo Volkerball, you're right, that game is gonna be sick. Eagles and Raiders on Christmas in Philly. I hope it snows.

And Santa is there :getin:

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Unless a local affiliate offers a game I can only watch the London game. As if being a Browns fan weren't enough of an indignity. Sunday ticket is bullshit trash.

My friend, have you heard about our lord and savior Gamepass + Ad-free time?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Uterine Lineup posted:

I got the go ahead from my wife to buy Raiders tickets for the LA game but she said I better buy nice ones.

Nice.

I still can't believe we're playing in a loving soccer stadium for two years.

At least the Kroenkedome will be nice

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm gonna go to Chiefs / Chargers and just start screaming Ross until I find you

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

axeil posted:

Yo Volkerball, you're right, that game is gonna be sick. Eagles and Raiders on Christmas in Philly. I hope it snows.

And Santa is there :getin:

All our ST gunner pigeons will have flown south. :(

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

kiimo posted:

I'm gonna go to Chiefs / Chargers and just start screaming Ross until I find you

Too bad shouting "Dear Ed 'Guns' Hochuli" is kinda impractical.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Not sure I can remember a better Seahawks schedule than this one. Lambeau trip out of the way early, no back to back road games, only one 10am start and it's in Jacksonville. Thursday in Arizona is going to suck rear end but they get til Monday night the next week to prepare for the Falcons.

Dig it. Should be a fun season.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

kiimo posted:

Strap on a beverage vendor's box and hat, and initiate the call of the steel angel:

"Strawberry vodka! Strawberry vodka here!"

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

shirts and skins posted:

Not sure I can remember a better Seahawks schedule than this one. Lambeau trip out of the way early, no back to back road games, only one 10am start and it's in Jacksonville. Thursday in Arizona is going to suck rear end but they get til Monday night the next week to prepare for the Falcons.

Dig it. Should be a fun season.

I hope sherman gets just as shook this year.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Chilichimp posted:

I hope sherman gets just as shook this year.

I'm just hoping for a healthy Earl Thomas. With him in the lineup your trip to Seattle will go about as well as last year's.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

whypick1 posted:

Week 6. He's saying for once the Titans one primetime game isn't on Thursday vs. the Jags.
Yeah I'm an idiot. Re-reading it while not half-asleep it makes sense now.

Volkerball posted:

All our ST gunner pigeons will have flown south. :(
I laughed far too hard at this.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

shirts and skins posted:

I'm just hoping for a healthy Earl Thomas. With him in the lineup your trip to Seattle will go about as well as last year's.

The refs will bail you out again?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

weird Asian candy posted:

The refs will bail you out again?

If you have to rely on tossing it down the field and begging for an interference call then yeah, I'm calling that a win.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

shirts and skins posted:

If you have to rely on tossing it down the field and begging for an interference call then yeah, I'm calling that a win.

LOL. Cute

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

shirts and skins posted:

From a seahawks fan no less.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

shirts and skins posted:

For real?

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
Eagles/Rams in LA on December 10 is just calling my name for a "let's go to LA to visit family and then go to an Eagles game" vacation.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
Get ready for not one but 3 bullshit finishes this season:

IND @ SEA on SNF 10/1
PHI @ SEA on SNF 12/3
ATL @ SEA on MNF 11/20

Seattle also has a TNF game but that one's in Arizona so it'll probably just be another 5-3 slog

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

TheChirurgeon posted:

Get ready for not one but 3 bullshit finishes this season:

IND @ SEA on SNF 10/1
PHI @ SEA on SNF 12/3
ATL @ SEA on MNF 11/20

Seattle also has a TNF game but that one's in Arizona so it'll probably just be another 5-3 slog

I mean, the Eagles scoring a garbage time touchdown after being down 27-0 is definitely boring but I dunno if i'd call it bullshit.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

shirts and skins posted:

Hahahahahaha

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
My TFF posting offseason is now officially over

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

shirts and skins posted:

I can't believe Atlanta has 2 fuckin' MNF games scheduled, and neither one is a home game.

shirts and skins posted:

lol begging. Hilarious.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I for one am looking forward to splitting with the Titans, as is tradition

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
hallo JT Jag

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Looks like I'm going down to Minneapolis for the Rams game in November, hopefully your President has not banned Canadians by then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

DariusLikewise posted:

Looks like I'm going down to Minneapolis for the Rams game in November, hopefully your President has not banned Canadians by then.

quote:

Reading from handwritten notes during an Oval Office signing for an unrelated memorandum, Trump called Canada's actions a "disgrace" and said the Canadian measures have hurt dairy farmers in Wisconsin and New York.

"Canada, what they've done to our dairy farm workers, it's a disgrace," Trump said. "Farmers in Wisconsin and New York state are being put out of business."

You're next poutine sucker

• Locked thread