Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

no_recall posted:

How uninspired is this. I mean, c'mon.

Isn't that ship in the background the merchantman? You know, the ship nobody knows how it truly looks like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, and its flying backwards.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

They had to get PGabz back into SC one way or another.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Sally Bardiner, my favorite character!

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TheAgent posted:

ewe2 please make a dubstep remix version of any of your songs and I'll use them for a 3.0 experience video

I'm in the middle of a house move but I'll get on it when I can, suggestions welcome!

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

TrustmeImLegit posted:

One of the referral contest rewards is a in game Tshirt with that quasi copyright infringement hellokitty thing on it

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/referral-contest

if you can raise $117,680 worth of referrals they'll fly you out to Germany to sell you more ships.

MilesK fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Apr 21, 2017

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot
This has got to be a sign that they are barely making ends meet (or at all) at this point

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

The way they're presenting it is as though they're doing Commandos a favor, or giving them the opportunity to do something cool instead of...you know, get them involved in a MLM scheme.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
holy poo poo, they are going to catch so much flak when this blows up in their face

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

ewe2 posted:

I'm in the middle of a house move but I'll get on it when I can, suggestions welcome!

make a death metal "oh Chris" or a dubstep/trance music remix of it and you'll get a few games on steam

Chin
Dec 12, 2005

GET LOST 2013
-RALPH
"Star Kitten"? For gently caress's sake.

Maybe they're intentionally trying to get sued into oblivion as an excuse to declare bankruptcy with some of the corporations while stashing all the RH furniture and mocap equipment in Ortwin's garage.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
thank god you don't get banned anymore for drunk posting, I don't think I've ever browsed this thread sober

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Somewhere a pervert cackles while holding another piece of fabric cut from Sandi's wardrobe...

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I am so high I might attempt to play star citizen

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Somewhere a pervert cackles while holding another piece of fabric cut from Sandi's wardrobe...

Oh wait sorry just received a PM from a concerned citizen explaining to me that Sandi has a medical condition and needs to have a boob window as her normal attire.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

TheAgent posted:

thank god you don't get banned anymore for drunk posting, I don't think I've ever browsed this thread sober

Who logged on TheSmith account to post that ? It's disrespectful, some of us make very carefully hand-crafted posts.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Wise Learned Man posted:

They had to get PGabz back into SC one way or another.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Oh wait sorry just received a PM from a concerned citizen explaining to me that Sandi has a medical condition and needs to have a boob window as her normal attire.
sandi actually looking preggo for reals

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Zzr posted:

Who logged on TheSmith account to post that ? It's disrespectful, some of us make very carefully hand-crafted posts.
I'm currently at the highest fidelity

Lemme eat another basket of chips

Chin
Dec 12, 2005

GET LOST 2013
-RALPH
They're still working on models for major and minor characters in Squadron 42, but they showed a t-posed lady in a pantsuit that looks like a Halo 3 character so not all bad.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

:hfive:

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Well hell, guess my 30 minute late estimate was a tad off.

What a fiasco.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

TheAgent posted:

sandi actually looking preggo for reals

So she looks like Chris now?

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I'm sitting here wondering how the pilots can see past those arms with the cockpits situated on the sides.

Layering on the fidelity I guess.

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

TheAgent posted:

I am so high I might attempt to play star citizen

Ok, I think it time as a good goon thread that we all got together and do not have an intervention for TheAgent, I believe his poo poo posting is to good to have us interfere with it.

Post on wasted goon, Goon speed in the verse. (but beware the pay 2 win)

Solis
Feb 2, 2011

Now you can take this knowledge and turn it into part of yourself.

XK posted:

White Citizens Card :catstare:

Has anyone ever seen this card in person?

I know some kind of card exists. It was only a separately purchased card though, right? The only card I know of definitely existing was the one you had to specifically order from their store.
[/quote]

Old post but there is a card. It's a lovely fake credit card thing.

NoMas
Oct 2, 2013

Man Moth!?
check out this shady poo poo

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/referral-contest-conditions

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Chris is giving his best face

And how nice of them to hire the ghost of H.R. Giger for an interior decorator.

Also, The space cat is named Sally.

What does Ben have to say about "Sally"?

"Yes, eat all the semen sally, lick the head of my cock smooth and clean, so I can slip it back into you, pushing it deep in your soft mouth. #16449"

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
gently caress I forgot about Ben's Sally fucccckkkkkkkkkkk

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Haven't seen that GWAR laughing gif in a while

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Do some people have wrinkled dick-heads?

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
lemme detail the fat folds of my cock for ya bud

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

That contest lol gently caress

Good thing the backers have already picked up on the MLM level scheme and shadyness of the legalese, maybe they're finally wising up?

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

I am a marketing god, shave that shit

:holymoley:

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

I am a marketing god, shave that shit

TheAgent posted:

lemme detail the fat folds of my cock for ya bud

:D please do

NoMas
Oct 2, 2013

Man Moth!?

Space Crabs posted:

Italy loves star citizen so much they gave him a yacht to sail around the islands in.

The Monaco Grand Prix loves star citizen so much they gave them free tickets and airfare.

Maui loves star citizen so much it gave them free month long vacations and airfare.

All the airlines love them so much they've given them dozens of international first class flights.

The imaginarium believes in the dream so much they've given years of shooting time for free.

The A-list actors want to be in the verse so bad they donated their time.

The makers of Porsche saved their company by giving Chris a $150,000 limited edition for free to get more exposure from the titanic juggernaught that is Cloud Imperium Games.

The stanley door company wants to play 3.0 so bad they donated a $20,000 door

Restoration Hardware needs the dream to be real so bad they donated $4,000 couches, $1300 chairs, $1000 lamps and $3000 cafeteria tables.

The coffee machine company is doing it's part with a free training class for a gift of a $13,000 coffee maker at no cost, which a barista operates for free all the time

I am a Star Citizen

wait i meant a loving retard
:bravo:

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Sappo569 posted:

That contest lol gently caress

Good thing the backers have already picked up on the MLM level scheme and shadyness of the legalese, maybe they're finally wising up?

It's just another straw on the camel's back.

The level of desperation is quite appalling even for CIG standards.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

I see this and it reminds me of that sci-fi show Kevin Sorbo was in. Andromeda Ascendant or something.

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot
I for one will be glad when we are all posting on page one thousand talking about how CIG collapsed which was foretold by the prophesy of Emissary Smart, "5 days; ELE is now in Phase IV"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
So, $40 minimum for 1 point huh. And the rewards are an in-game Hello Kitty jpg for your spaceman for $40 and a $35 spaceship for $400.
Sounds great!

Drunk Theory fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Apr 21, 2017