Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

In Training posted:

Wrong thread :ughh:

a lot of goomba stomps in that video, tbf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
- Hopping on an enemy in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga to get a bonus ambush attack and destroying the entire enemy party on your automatic jump for instantaneous XP and coins, then back on the world map, bouncing off onto a second enemy and doing it again without touching the ground.

I just did this with two tanukis of three tanuki enemies each. Tfw the lewt is phat twice in two seconds. Anyone ever done this, perhaps with three or more enemies?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
when youre playing a jrpg and suddenly realize youve made yourself too powerful

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- using a menu in Persona 5

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

- using any menu in a game with good UI design and SFX aka MGSV and BotW and even though it's kind of aids disgaea has epic menu sounds that makes equipping stuff feel good. there's other ones to but those are the ones i can think of off top

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
Hell,

-discovering that SMT: Strange Journey is a combination of the best parts of might and magic and pokemon. where have you been all my life?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

In Training posted:

You press triangle and the mc just slams his hand into the screen so it's like "I was just gonna use an item but hell yes let's do this!"

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

atlus menus are fantastic. the first thing that struck me about smt4 was how crisp and nice all the UI is

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hacking in NieR:Automata

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

:yeah:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Hacking an enemy that's about to land a hit on you

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GorfZaplen posted:

Hacking an enemy that's about to land a hit on you

doing a perfect dodge with the time slow down chip installed and hacking robots before time returns to normal

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

doing a perfect dodge with the time slow down chip installed and hacking robots before time returns to normal

Idk if they patched this but I found a cool bug with this later in the game that made time never unslow

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- Ambushing enemies in Persona 5
- high giving Ryuji in Persona 5

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

http://i.imgur.com/Zr1xNax.mp4

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh baby

dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

:coffee:
Doing a suplex that destroys someones head in RE4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- slow motion kicking enemies so hard they become ballistic missiles in Viewtiful Joe

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
- the guitar riff that plays after maxing an S.Link with a party member and they awaken to their Ultimate Persona in Persona 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYQvx-ZwJc4&t=127s

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- completing a battle with an all out attack and having the freeze frame occur right when it launches into YAH NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIII in Persona 5

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the blood barf in metal slug 3

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
rolling up a size barrier in katamari damacy

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Fungah! posted:

the blood barf in metal slug 3

Hell yeah

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

- completing a battle with an all out attack and having the freeze frame occur right when it launches into YAH NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIII in Persona 5

I get so excited every time this happens

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Getting the ice beam early in prime 1.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

In Training posted:

baton passing to haru and letting her clear the room with a single grenade shot

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Getting the ice beam early in prime 1.

tht famous game mechanic you do all the time in metroid prime "getting the ice beam early"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

tht famous game mechanic you do all the time in metroid prime "getting the ice beam early"

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

There's a lot of non goomba stomps in this thread. I was going to say something but I didn't want to be rude.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

There's a lot of non goomba stomps in this thread. I was going to say something but I didn't want to be rude.

They don't make the master list in the OP. There is an editorial process.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Oh I'm sorry I thought this was a subforum for gamers not my grandmother's sewing circle.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Let me try one on your level. Knifing a disconnected player in cs 1.6

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

its gonna be a subforum abot my boot meeting your rear end ify ou don't stop tryin to step

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
routing an enemy clan and taking over their cities and castles in Nobunagas Ambition

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the super missile in metroid prime

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Fungah! posted:

the super missile in metroid prime

Any charge combo in Prime 1 and 2 tbh. But especially the Sonic Boom...man that thing is badass. Stacking beams in Prime 3 was a fail mistake.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love the wavebuster

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I guess the Flamethrower is kinda lame. But that's 1 out of 7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh man i forgot about the sonic boom. that alone made up for how piddly th beams felt in 2