Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Panfilo posted:

That last one was bad, but not as rapey as I feared it would be.

Hello Mr President

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
Haha yeah lets all ~signal our virtue~

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Haha yeah there's no way anyone could actually not be on board with sexual assault

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Dude seems to know he did wrong and is properly ashamed at least

Thank god she was in all ways able to slap him and gtfo before something really bad happened

buckets of buckets posted:

what's this post signal then

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

loquacius posted:

Dude seems to know he did wrong and is properly ashamed at least

Thank god she was in all ways able to slap him and gtfo before something really bad happened

Agreed. My response came off really bad and I apologize.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

loquacius posted:

white nationalism

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I think it was really obvious what Panfilo was saying and everyone tripping over each other to condemn him as a rape apologist should probably take a deep breath and really think about why they felt the need to do that

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah no one has to condone what he did, but if rapegoon is truly sorry then he has to live with himself - and thats far worse then anyone telling him he's a piece of poo poo

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

free basket of chips posted:

Yeah no one has to condone what he did, but if rapegoon is truly sorry then he has to live with himself - and thats far worse then anyone telling him he's a piece of poo poo

but not worse than, you know, being charged with a crime :rolleyes:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

purple death ray posted:

I think it was really obvious what Panfilo was saying and everyone tripping over each other to condemn him as a rape apologist should probably take a deep breath and really think about why they felt the need to do that

Thank you.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

And miss my chance to be a pedantic rear end in a top hat? Sorry Panfilo, was just giving you a hard time buddy.

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.
As hosed up as it was, I hope he learned from it. It went far enough to illuminate just how wrong it was, yet hopefully not far enough to cause much emotional damage to that girl. She was able to decisively put an end to it, and that's good.

I hope his reaction to getting slapped was "Holy gently caress, what the hell am I doing? I'm disgusting, and this is never happening again." The actual psychos don't have that guilty feeling and just continue to escalate.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

My brother and his wife are expecting their first kid. The problem, and my confession, is that I think they picked a really awful name and they're ruining this kid's life.

They want to name their son Iago. Like the parrot from Aladdin. I laughed out loud when they told me, they got defensive, and that's been set in stone ever since.

Even setting aside the whole bullying aspect, they are naming their son after a comic-relief villain's henchman who is named after ANOTHER villain character from Shakespeare. It's just not a good choice.

quote:

Forgive me goons for I have sinned. This is my first confession....

When I was in college me and some buddies got really drunk. In the middle of horseplay we busted out my buddy's Ren Faire swords and starting swinging them around. Accidentally cut a chunk of flesh from my fat buddy's gut.

He went to the hospital and got stitches and was fine.

But while he was getting driven to the hospital, me and another guy cooked up the chunk of flesh on a hot plate. We were drunk and originally just did it to see what it would smell like. It was delicious and honestly, one of the best cuts of meat I ever had. Since that date I have thought about eating human flesh again. Probably will never get the chance. Probably.

:stare: ok this one took a turn

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
In school that kids friends are going to cyber-bully him to suicide by spamming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkLqAlIETkA at him.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you

Cannibal Goon posted:

Forgive me goons for I have sinned. This is my first confession....

When I was in college me and some buddies got really drunk. In the middle of horseplay we busted out my buddy's Ren Faire swords and starting swinging them around. Accidentally cut a chunk of flesh from my fat buddy's gut.

He went to the hospital and got stitches and was fine.

But while he was getting driven to the hospital, me and another guy cooked up the chunk of flesh on a hot plate. We were drunk and originally just did it to see what it would smell like. It was delicious and honestly, one of the best cuts of meat I ever had. Since that date I have thought about eating human flesh again. Probably will never get the chance. Probably.

This is a good confession, More should be like this one. How big was the meat chunk? Was cooking it your idea, or your friends?

Zajajaja
Jan 10, 2008
Prions aint no joke cannibal goon. You got lucky this time but realize that with each succulent roll of the dice you could end up with horrible degenerative diseases that replicate like a cancer throughout your body.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

Zajajaja posted:

Prions aint no joke cannibal goon. You got lucky this time but realize that with each succulent roll of the dice you could end up with horrible degenerative diseases that replicate like a cancer throughout your body.

Also have fun explaining to the doctors/police about how you got it.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Judge Tesla posted:

You won't go to prison. You'll be dead long before then.

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

RE: cannibal goon

:yikes:

Judge Tesla posted:

Yeah, doctor/patient confidentiality kinda goes out the window when crimes are being committed, right?

Personal Lucubrant fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Apr 21, 2017

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
That's fake. If you had cut enough out of him so you can fry and eat it (meaning it I'd not wafer thin), he'd be bleeding from a wound with a surface area that is so big that stitches alone wouldn't help.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

buckets of buckets posted:

Congrats, you've successfully signaled yours

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Zajajaja posted:

Don't be a fearmonger, you don't get prion diseases from eating healthy people any more than you get them from eating healthy cows. Unless you're eating the brain of someone who's shaking like Michael J. Fox, you're in the clear.

What you actually need to worry about is The Hunger. Last thing we need on these forums is another goddamn wendigo.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Pearnicious posted:

RE: cannibal goon

:yikes:

Yeah, doctor/patient confidentiality kinda goes out the window when crimes are being committed, right?

Just means you've got to find one of those black market doctors. Pretty sure they deal with cannibals on the regular. Cannibal goon, do you have a curiously insatiable hunger now, or have you put the most delicious cut of meat you'll ever eat behind you?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
It's like that movie Raw but lamer.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you

Relevant Tangent posted:

Just means you've got to find one of those black market doctors. Pretty sure they deal with cannibals on the regular. Cannibal goon, do you have a curiously insatiable hunger now, or have you put the most delicious cut of meat you'll ever eat behind you?

I imagine him, already having a reputation with the local morgue. Sitting in a waiting room, watching all the bodies coming in, salivating. Just waiting for his chance to run off with an unclaimed cadaver. Contemplating on what spices to use... or if to even cook it at all this time.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
What's the perfect wine pairing for human sausages?

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

I imagine him, already having a reputation with the local morgue. Sitting in a waiting room, watching all the bodies coming in, salivating. Just waiting for his chance to run off with an unclaimed cadaver. Contemplating on what spices to use... or if to even cook it at all this time.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I brought ur mom a nice chianti last time I gave her some human sausage and she seemed pretty happy with it

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

loquacius posted:

I brought ur mom a nice chianti last time I gave her some human sausage and she seemed pretty happy with it

Read this as Anthony Hopkins.

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

loquacius posted:

:discourse:

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

People are pork, so just use the same pairings you would with a swine sausage. A rich Chardonnay with good acidity works well, but sweeter wines are also good options so a Riesling should pair well.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
yoga pants girl goon should have rented a boat

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The best thing to drink with human flesh is actually Shasta, but only Moon Mist flavor

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

fruit on the bottom posted:

Read this as Anthony Hopkins.

There is probably at least one fanfiction out there somewhere where the suave, sophisticated Dr Lecter takes a middle-aged divorced suburban mother out for a romantic candlelit dinner of human flesh

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you

loquacius posted:

There is probably at least one fanfiction out there somewhere where the suave, sophisticated Dr Lecter takes a middle-aged divorced suburban mother out for a romantic candlelit dinner of human flesh

Only one? With the things that man does with his tongue I bet he's gotten more than just one author hot and bothered.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I genuinely thought that rape confession wad going to be basically the op of that "tell me I'm not a rapist even though I basically sexually assaulted someone" in e/n.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

value-brand cereal posted:

rape confession wad

The worst Doom wad.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
there was that earlier confession about the guy who did something with a 13yo when he was 15. why didnt you guys pounce on him?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

The worst Doom wad.

adkfa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

Mycroft Holmes posted:

there was that earlier confession about the guy who did something with a 13yo when he was 15. why didnt you guys pounce on him?

um actually i think you'll find its called ephebophilia