Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
Even Dear Leader makes the occasional mistake of being merciful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

idk about anyone else but i've had quite a bit of fun watching y'all freak out on jabber about it, so the move was fine in my book :v:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

xenuria doesn't actually go on fleets so he's really easy to avoid

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Reverand maynard posted:

xenuria doesn't actually go on fleets so he's really easy to avoid

free Xenuria

Elysium is free!

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
apparently he got dragged out of fanfest by CCP event security dudes.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
He's not allowed to post here, and we're also not allowed to talk about him here.

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

Rhymenoserous posted:

He grabbed a bunch of those roleplayer tokens and made a break for the exit. Got a bloody nose from getting tackled.

All in all, pretty funny.

Penguin Bacon
Apr 19, 2010

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Fixed.

I even put a link to the kill in the description, but you can't see outpost descriptions any more for some reason. :saddowns:

It works for me.

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Penguin Bacon posted:

It works for me.

:h: loving loved it :h:

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Rhymenoserous posted:

I think those guys were "security", not Security. IE employees of the company that was putting on the larp playing security guards.

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

Klyith posted:

I think those guys were "security", not Security. IE employees of the company that was putting on the larp playing security guards.

Now that I didn't know. fantastic.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
it really doesn't matter, what's important is he got dragged out and we have a picture of it.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

Rhymenoserous posted:

it really doesn't matter, what's important is he got dragged out and we have a picture of it.

This man gets it.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

This pic should be posted.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

CainFortea posted:

This pic should be posted.

Dalael fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Apr 21, 2017

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Looks to me he's being helped up.

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
pretty sure the whole thing was staged, still made me laugh. my fav thing was the dude accidentally posting his dick on reddit while pissing on a co2 sticker. the flag defacing was pretty good too.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

guys please dont violence and or deface each others video game guild flags

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
or do, who cares

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

A fedora. Really?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Love that dude just walking by looking at their phone just ignoring the scene.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Zephyrine posted:

A fedora. Really?

You are surprised by a ferdoa at a video game convention?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

The only surprise is that there was only one in that picture. And that someone hasn't come in to say "it's not a fedora it's a mcguffinsproket. You ignorant nerds"

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Are there any cool new space planes?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

CainFortea posted:

Love that dude just walking by looking at their phone just ignoring the scene.

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

That guy on right looks like Mittens.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

nex posted:

my fav thing was the dude accidentally posting his dick on reddit while pissing on a co2 sticker.

we honestly should just disband.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

The Claptain posted:

That guy on right looks like Mittens.

Mittens did 9/11

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

dont tell reddit

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Greater Goon: Breaking Hearts and Chains since 2006

CainFortea posted:

The only surprise is that there was only one in that picture. And that someone hasn't come in to say "it's not a fedora it's a mcguffinsproket. You ignorant nerds"

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
There's a guy once in a while on my bus, who unironically wears a trench coat, fedora, those weird sunglasses like that doctor from firefly, a walking cane (with a skull as a pommel) and huge blinged out rings on his fingers.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Dalael posted:

There's a guy once in a while on my bus, who unironically wears a trench coat, fedora, those weird sunglasses like that doctor from firefly, a walking cane (with a skull as a pommel) and huge blinged out rings on his fingers.

Steam punk?

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Dalael posted:

Is it you?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Keegers posted:

Steam punk?

Not quite... i wouldnt know how to describe the style other than : early Undertaker meets that vampire backstreet boy from one of their old clip.

The first time I saw him I thought it was cosplay. After the 2nd and 3rd time i thought it was just loving weird.

Oodles posted:

Is it you?

No, but he dressed as bad as I post.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

Dalael posted:

Not quite... i wouldnt know how to describe the style other than : early Undertaker meets that vampire backstreet boy from one of their old clip.

The first time I saw him I thought it was cosplay. After the 2nd and 3rd time i thought it was just loving weird.

No, but he dressed as bad as I post.

Someone banned him from the bus for 14 days?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Ynglaur posted:

Someone banned him from the bus for 14 days?

:bagl:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hey, I fixed that for you:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

i would rock the texas fedora

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer

getting true gooned in local by elitist ops, mean

• Locked thread