Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
I just realized that this is probably gonna end with, "I trained until my hair fell out. That's why I warned you you shouldn't try to get stronger if you want to keep having fun. It's not the most popular look."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

7c Nickel posted:

I just realized that this is probably gonna end with, "I trained until my hair fell out. That's why I warned you you shouldn't try to get stronger if you want to keep having fun. It's not the most popular look."

the monster king is bald

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
Chapter 74 is out.

:ohdear: I hope Suiryu and the others aren't dead, they're all cool.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
Oh no not Z City!

They only just recovered after Giant Brother Man!

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

EponymousMrYar posted:

Oh no not Z City!

Too bad we already know what is going to happen.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
This chapter shows off nicely just how big the differential can be between dragon level monsters

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

Zzulu posted:

This chapter shows off nicely just how big the differential can be between dragon level monsters

Dragons are "everything the S-class can't beat easily", so that's to be expected.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

They cut the power to King's house?

Even though King is the strongest, if Saitama hears that his bro can't play video games, he's going to clean up shop.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Eopia posted:

Chapter 74 is out.

:ohdear: I hope Suiryu and the others aren't dead, they're all cool.

uh is it just me or did sneck and max just completely disappear from the scene

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Blockhouse posted:

uh is it just me or did sneck and max just completely disappear from the scene

pretty sure they had the poo poo beat out of them while suiryu was desperately trying to jump out of the stadium

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

pretty sure they had the poo poo beat out of them while suiryu was desperately trying to jump out of the stadium

yeah but we don't see that and they're not in the rubble or on the ground or anything they just poofed out of existence

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Jeez, you don't show people for one chapter and everyone just assumes they fell into a wormhole.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Not even a full chapter

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Xarbala posted:

Not even a full chapter

So what are you calling the updates? Episodes? Parts?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

EponymousMrYar posted:

Oh no not Z City!

Wasn't that B City or D City?

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

Mraagvpeine posted:

Wasn't that B City or D City?

Both actually.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

EponymousMrYar posted:

Oh no not Z City!

I really want a silly reveal further down the line where it turns out the japanese construction industry was behind all the monsters all along.

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

I do solemnly swear that in the year 2015 I will theorycraft my wallet as well as my WoW

Blockhouse posted:

yeah but we don't see that and they're not in the rubble or on the ground or anything they just poofed out of existence

You see them screaming as he's running away.
http://readms.net/r/onepunch_man/073.2/4203/7

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account
I just checked this out coming from the anime. Nosferatu Zodd is a character now? :psyduck: Guess I should start reading

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

So what are you calling the updates? Episodes? Parts?

I go with "chunks" tbh

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/856244795467018246?s=09

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Do I get to choose the prize? If so, I want a hug from BESTO GARL OH YEH! and I want Fubooby to smooch K I N G.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Important: Murata drew a Fubuki

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

*fans self*

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
:eyepop:

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
it bears repeating for the millionth time

fubuki best garl

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Oh yeh!!!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Moltrey posted:

it bears repeating for the millionth time

fubuki best garl

Not a hard competition when you can count all the important female characters on one hand.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

El Burbo posted:

Thank you.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

RareAcumen posted:

Not a hard competition when you can count all the important female characters on one hand.

Importance has no correlation with besto

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Well it does in the sense you aren't going to draw a girl who does nothing that many times, especially in OPM.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That doesn't mean said girl can't be best girl.

Mosquito girl could be best girl even though she died in her first appearance. She's not because Fubuki is best girl, but she could be to someone with poor taste.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

El Burbo posted:

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

fubuki is merely ok, mumen rider is best girl

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Genos true best girl

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer
They're all best girls Brent.

I spent the last week re-reading my copies on my ipad at work, I've really been enjoying going back and spending time looking over where the storyarcs have gone and seeing first impressions colored by what I know now. Especially Genos slowly figuring out how to be a real boy hero

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
I know I am a broken record with my theory about Saitama's power, but I just watched the "Overcomplicated backstory" OVA and Saitama once again eats some super powered monster creature. Albeit it is a bear, but I think this one is in Wolf class. Afterwards Genos asks Saitama what he eats and the response is "pretty much everything."

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Donkringel posted:

I know I am a broken record with my theory about Saitama's power, but I just watched the "Overcomplicated backstory" OVA and Saitama once again eats some super powered monster creature. Albeit it is a bear, but I think this one is in Wolf class. Afterwards Genos asks Saitama what he eats and the response is "pretty much everything."

Correlation and causation aren't the same thing. If you're as obsessed with saving money as Saitama, of course you're gonna take free stuff. We've seen other heroes eat chunks of monsters before, and they didn't suddenly get mega strong. Saitama also hasn't gotten stronger or balder from eating more monsters.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

A balder Saitama...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Xarbala posted:

A balder Saitama...

He'd have to lose his outline for that to be possible!