Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Enderby
Mar 28, 2015

lenoon posted:

It means "Oliver Cromwell" ecw best cw

For writing and politics, definitely. For military stuff, not so much. Cromwell's great achievement in the Wars of the Three Kingdoms was the revolutionary idea that cav should stay on the battlefield all the way through, rather than loving off half way through to rob stuff.

The best cavalry in the first English Civil War were the light border horse, who won Marston Moor by outflanking the Royalists, and nearly captured Rupert. They failed when they were forced to try and take on heavy New Model Army cavalry head to head at Dunbar, but name me a light cavalry force in history who didn't piss off when the going got tough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
gently caress Oliver Cromwell, the genocidal little bitch.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
Hey man, if you've ever been to Drogheda you'd get why he did what he did :colbert:

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

gently caress Oliver Cromwell, the genocidal little bitch.

His tank was poo poo, he got what he deserved.

Mr Enderby
Mar 28, 2015

Honestly it's weird that Cromwell in particular gets tagged with the genocide thing. The English had been using starvation and mass deportation to kill Irish Catholics for at least a century before Cromwell turned up, and the main thing that gets pinned on Cromwell specifically is Drogheda, where the Catholic Irish killed were in a minority, compared to Royalist English and Irish protestant forces. I've got no particular desire to carry Cromwell's standard here, but it seems most people criticising him are missing out how brutal pre-Cromwellian English policy in Ireland was.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mr Enderby posted:

Honestly it's weird that Cromwell in particular gets tagged with the genocide thing. The English had been using starvation and mass deportation to kill Irish Catholics for at least a century before Cromwell turned up, and the main thing that gets pinned on Cromwell specifically is Drogheda, where the Catholic Irish killed were in a minority, compared to Royalist English and Irish protestant forces. I've got no particular desire to carry Cromwell's standard here, but it seems most people criticising him are missing out how brutal pre-Cromwellian English policy in Ireland was.

gently caress them too.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug
M10 Wolverine

Queue: Infantry Tank MkI, Hummel, LT vz. 38, Pz38(t), E-50 and E-75, Hellcat trials in the USSR, Allied fictional tanks, crazy Soviet tanks, Light Tank M3A3, Char B1 in German service, Renault NC, Renault D1, Renault R35, Renault D2, Renault R40, 25 mm Hotchkiss gun, LT vz 35, Praga AH-IV, Praga LTL and Pzw 39, T-60 production in difficult years, big guns for the KV-1, A1E1 Independent, PzI Ausf. B, PzI Ausf. C, PzI Ausf. F, Renault FT, Maus in the USSR, 76 mm gun mod of the Matilda, M4A2(76)W

Available for request:

:911:
Light Tank M5 NEW

:britain:

:ussr:
T-37 with ShKAS
Wartime modifications of the T-37 and T-38
SG-122

Tank destroyers on the T-30 and T-40 chassis
45 mm M-42 gun
SU-76 prototype
SU-26/T-26-6
T-60 tanks produced at Stalingrad

:sweden:
L-10 and L-30
Strv m/40
Strv m/42
Landsverk prototypes 1943-1951
Strv m/21
Strv 81 and Strv 101

:poland:
Trials of the TKS and C2P in the USSR
37 mm anti-tank gun

:france:

:godwin:
PzII Ausf. a though b
PzII Ausf. c through C
PzII Ausf. D through E
PzII Ausf. F
PzII trials in the USSR
Pak 97/38
7.5 cm Pak 41
s.FH. 18

:eurovision:

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

gently caress them too.
so...you've lived among the english long enough to say gently caress the english?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

HEY GAIL posted:

so...you've lived among the english long enough to say gently caress the english?

Oh lord yes.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

Mr Enderby posted:

Uh.... dude. Read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Act_for_the_Settlement_of_Ireland_1652

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yeah, Cromwell's conquest of Ireland was a pretty minor thing. What's over 200,000 dead civilians and somewhere around 50,000 deportations and throwing the natives off of their own land between neighbors?

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
i can say that too now :heysexy:
dating An English

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

Yeah, Cromwell's conquest of Ireland was a pretty minor thing. What's over 200,000 dead civilians and somewhere around 50,000 deportations and throwing the natives off of their own land between neighbors?
Let's not forget the massive wealth redistribution from Catholic natives to Protestant colonists.

Grenrow
Apr 11, 2016
The turnaround this thread has had from sucking the ghostly white supremacist dick of Nathan Bedford Forrest to raging out about Cromwell is weird. I guess Cromwell should have said some token nice things about how the Irish are kind of okay, actually right before he dropped dead, then people would suddenly view him as a great guy all along.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Grenrow posted:

The turnaround this thread has had from sucking the ghostly white supremacist dick of Nathan Bedford Forrest to raging out about Cromwell is weird. I guess Cromwell should have said some token nice things about how the Irish are kind of okay, actually right before he dropped dead, then people would suddenly view him as a great guy all along.

Go away.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Grenrow posted:

D&D is thataway

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Grenrow posted:

the list of people throughout history who were not horrible by todays standards consists of one person: Fred Rogers.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Mycroft Holmes posted:

the list of people throughout history who were not horrible by todays standards consists of one person: Fred Rogers.

well forrest was horrible by his day's standards as well

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
I don't think Forrest was just covering his rear end; considering how easy and profitable it must have been to say that The South Did Nothing Wrong back then, he clearly didn't take the easy way out. That is, unless you don't believe that people can change their opinions, or that redemption only comes if they start claiming that they're a piece of poo poo at every possible moment.

Like someone said in the Cold War thread, there's a documentary out there that shows McNamara clearly resentful over what he caused in Vietnam. Is he just going with the flow to look better for the others? What are the ISO approved norms of contrition and repentance that would prove that a man actually understood his mistakes?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Also, saying "well he wasn't Literally Hitler for the last quarter of his life" is a super low bar; and even if it does make him a better person he's still an icon of white supremacy

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

JcDent posted:

Like someone said in the Cold War thread, there's a documentary out there that shows McNamara clearly resentful over what he caused in Vietnam. Is he just going with the flow to look better for the others? What are the ISO approved norms of contrition and repentance that would prove that a man actually understood his mistakes?

It's pretty apparent McNamara understood he made awful mistakes, though the story he tells to explain them serves to apologise for others and dump overall blame solely on LBJ.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Disinterested posted:

That you don't is neither here nor there, but a lot of the imagery we use to describe things as organised is military.

Of course, I was already aware of that, but the more I learn about the military, the less organized it gets. It's good at bookkeeping, sure, but actually getting things done in an efficient manner is something that's rarer than roses on the street.

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013

Nebakenezzer posted:

Challenger 2s use the old type because the British had a shitload of ammo for their older rifled barrel designs, including that weird "explosive silly putty to induce terminal spall on the enemy tank. "

Then have since consumed most of that, and refitted *some* of their tanks with the standard 120mm smoothbore that the Abrams and the Leo 2 uses

But then they ran out of money, and so now they have two ammo systems and a bunch of tanks that may in fact run out of ammo in the next conflict (The factory that made British rifled tank ammo been closed and gone for decades etc)

Still less bad than the Royal Navy's surface missiles expiring with no replacement

I think there was only the one Chally 2 with a smoothbore, because they found that without modifying the turret extensively to include a bustle, they could only stow a handful of shells.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

StashAugustine posted:

Also, saying "well he wasn't Literally Hitler for the last quarter of his life" is a super low bar; and even if it does make him a better person he's still an icon of white supremacy

This is the big issue, especially with regards to poo poo like naming schools and statues. Dude might have realized he hosed up, but there's a reason that naming your kid "forrest" being a dogwhistle was a joke in Forrest Gump. It's kind of like the CSA flag thing: even if we could accept that it wasn't originally an emblem of white supremacy (which is a pretty tenuous argument, but let's just accept it for the sake of argument here) the way it's been utilized in the past 100 years makes it loving crystal clear that it's become that after the fact.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

Cyrano4747 posted:

This is the big issue, especially with regards to poo poo like naming schools and statues. Dude might have realized he hosed up, but there's a reason that naming your kid "forrest" being a dogwhistle was a joke in Forrest Gump. It's kind of like the CSA flag thing: even if we could accept that it wasn't originally an emblem of white supremacy (which is a pretty tenuous argument, but let's just accept it for the sake of argument here) the way it's been utilized in the past 100 years makes it loving crystal clear that it's become that after the fact.

a good post

One of the reasons I love discussing/debating the ACW with an educated group is there's so much nuance to it...my own views on it have evolved a great deal over the years. Forrest is kind of a microcosm of the big picture, in a lot of different ways....so much so that studying Forrest's historiography has become a mini-industry unto itself.

I approach it kind of like this: for an educated audience, Forrest was a generally ugly character, but one who deserves at least an historical asterisk for 1) being particularly interesting as a commander and 2) reforming his views late in life in contrast to practically all of his peers. For an uneducated audience: Forrest bad, slavery caused war.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Disinterested posted:

It's pretty apparent McNamara understood he made awful mistakes, though the story he tells to explain them serves to apologise for others and dump overall blame solely on LBJ.

Overall blame ought to go to LBJ. He was Commander-in-Chief.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

VanSandman posted:

JFK could have shut it down. He was waiting for re-election.

LBJ certainly had his own ideas, but not knowing what Kennedy's ultimate objective was, Johnson just followed his lead, seasoned with LBJ's desire to bend Congress to his will.

I'm not absolving LBJ by any means, but JFK could have shut it down before it went past him. He wanted to use Vietnam to get re-elected. Just like LBJ. Just like Nixon.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Then you might as well blame the US public.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I edited the Brooksville Wikipedia article to include a stronger reference to Brooks' stance on slavery in the opening paragraphs :getin:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

aphid_licker posted:

I edited the Brooksville Wikipedia article to include a stronger reference to Brooks' stance on slavery in the opening paragraphs :getin:

They have a loving monument to confederate soldiers there and it's a shitpile of a town.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
Part 1: Arriving in South Africa
Part 2: The Reality of Combat/Getting Stuck In/WATERSPORTS!

quote:

The Diary of 2874 L/Cpl. A. W Rose
2nd DLCI- His Experiences in the South African War
9th October 1899-28th of December 1901

March Marching Madness/Trench Sniping/CANADIANS!

February 19th: We had a roll call this morning to see how many casualties we had had and as they would a cmans name out you would hear someone answer 'Dead' or 'Dying'. Our casaulties were 3 officers and 24 men killed and 74 wounded. Amongst our killed was Colonel Akdworth, Captain Wardlow and Newbury. Rather a big list for half a day's fighting. (1)

I have just heard that my chum is not dead but he is badly wounded being hit right through the body. I mean to see him as soon as get a chance to get away. We had orders to form an outpost about 3 miles from the Boer laager. About 12 noon six men were wanted to take the wounded men their food down to hospital, I volunteered to go to see if I could find my chum. After a lot of searching about I found him in a pitiful state being hit right through the body. I put him as comfortable as I could and told him to cheer up although I could see from the first it was an hopeless case.

An improvised field hospital full of injured British soldiers.

February 20th: We received orders to go on outpost about 4 miles on the other side of the river. Of course we got another wetting and to make matters worse it began raining and came down in torrents and having no change of clothing we have to wait until the sun comes out before we can dry ourselves- oh it is lovely!

February 21st: Still on outpost drenched to the skin and starving having nothing whatever to eat. The Boers having captured our convoy at Reit River.

February 22nd: Still on outpost drenched to the skin and starving nothing whatever to eat yet. We had to smoke tea leaves, tobacco had all run out.

February 23rd: Still on outpost duty I wish they would give us something to eat. If they keep us like this much longer I shall be dropping through my clothes.

February 24th: Still on the same job. We heard today Lord Roberts had ordered trenches to be dug during night time so as to get up to the Boers laagers. We received orders to occupy these trenches in the morning.

1) This casualty list for a major battle many now be quite modest after two World Wars. It certainly struck the German General staff this way. Their assessment of the British attitutde to casualties was that the British Army had become decadent and was no longer prepared to accepted heavy losses. The German assessment of the capability of the British Army in 1914 was based on this assumption.

February 25th: Moving into the trenches this morning, we had to be very careful as the Boers were sniping at us as we got into them but we occupied them without loss. Towards night six of us crept to the right of the position to bury some dead as they were smelling very bad and had been lying there since the 18th. They belonged to the (Yorkshire) West Riding Regiment. We buried them and it was pouring rain all the tine. About 12 midnight we crept towards the Boers laager and began digging the trenches, we through the skins. We returned around 3am and tried to get a little sleep, but the trenches were full of water, so no sleep tonight.

Trenches, but not full of dead Boer Commando/soaked pissed off British soldiers.

February 26th: I did a lot of sniping today. We had one man killed today, (Corporal) Ostler shot through the brain. I have just heard my chum Pte Washbrook had died, R.I.P. The Canadians came and relieved us about 5 pm. We marched back to horse shoe drift. I went and saw my chums grave and got a piece of wood and had his name and regt cut on it. The Boers tried to get away tonight but the Canadians drove them back with heavy loss.

February 27th: Cronje surrendered this morning with 4,500 men and 5 guns. There was great excitement in camp on the Officer announcing the news to us on account of it being Majuba Day. (1) We told that the war was practically over.

February 28th: We had orders to proceed to Kopje which we had left to go into the trenches. Things are very quiet today. Had to throw my boots away, I could not march in them.

March 1st: Marched to Osfontein where we are to have rest after our hard work at Paardeburg and before continuing our march to Bloemfontein.

March 2nd: It has been raining hard all night. We are wet through and I have no boots and still on starvation- oh it is lovely!

March 6th: Received orders to march on Bloemfontein, the capital of the Orange Free State. Marched 16 miles today without seeing any signs of the enemy.

March 7th: Continuing our march today, our brigade doing a flanking movement going around. Blue Kop on which the Boers had two guns and they were soon started shelling us but our naval guns soon put them out of action. After lying down under cover for two hours, continued our march being shelled from behind, but their shells doing no damage. Arrived at Poplar Grove doing the distance of 22 miles all across country. We went on outpost duty tonight as our wagons could not get along. The night was bitter cold. Went into camp to see if our blankets had arrived. On the way back to my company I got lost on the Veldt and after nearly walking into the Boer Lines I succeeded in finding my company after wandering about for 4 hours.

One of the Naval Brigades guns, note the mocked up improvised carriage for the thing.

1) The Battle of Majuba 1881. One of the three great disasters of the First Boer War which had deeply humiliated the British Army, and which was determined to be avenged.

March 9th: We had a lot days march to Driefontein where we gave the Boers another thrashing. (1) They don't seem able to stand up to us now. Marched today without any boots on doing the distance of 18 miles in stocking feet. Oh it is lovely!

March 10th: On the march again. The Boers keeping out of sight. Camped on the Veldt.

March 11th: Continued our march today seeing nothing of the enemy. Am getting as weak as a kitten but still smiling.

March 12th: Still marching. We are having no opposition from the Boers now.

March 13th: On the march, we had got about 10 miles on the road when, halting for water, we had the news that Gen Frnech has captured Bloemfontein. Our General (2) intending to take us into the town today but altered his mind. We camped about 8 miles
from it here. My chum got his helmet full of flour by paying two shillings for the same. I captured a sheep and we had the best meal we have had since we left Wittipicts(?).

March 14th: Had a days rest today being in no hurry to enter Bloemfontein.

March 15th: Received orders to march to Bloemfontein. We arrived there very early and camped about half a mile from the town, but we not allowed in it today.

March 16th: We did not get up quite so early this morning having nothing particular to do. About 7 am we were told that only men of good character would be allowed into the town, also men who had fell out on the march would not be allowed to go. I put in a pass and went to have a look at the capital. I cannot say much for it looked very dirty indeed, but there are some fine buildings. Here I bought some flour and sugar and several other articles of food. Everything is very dear. Had a good meal when In arrived in camp. More troops arrived today.

March 17th: More troops arrived today. I was very bad today thought I was in for a dose of Enteric Fever (3) but soon got alright again. We were told today we should be here some time before making our advance to Pretoria. Resting in camp.

March 28th: Received orders to start on the march at 3:30 am as the Boers had cut the water supply off from the town camped tonight at Springfields.

1)Battle of Driefontein. This was a major battle. It is a pity that Rose gives us no details. He appears more worried about his lack of boots than of the Boers.
2)Major General H L Smith Dorrien, DSO.
3)Enteric Fever (typhoid) caused by drinking contaminated water, was responsible for more deaths amongst the British troops than were inflicted by the enemy.

March 29th: Marched out of the camp about 4 pm. About 2 pm we heard heavy firing on our left. We soon opened out into fighting order and made towards the spot and soon came into action. We found it was Q Battery RHA who had been into action and lost 4 of their guns (1) and it would have gone hard with them if we had not come up when we did. We drove the Enemy off and camped for the night. We marched 27 miles today, besides fighting. A good day's work and no casualties.

March 30th: Rested today, seeing no signs of the enemy.

March 31st: Marched off at 5 am towards the Water Works where we soon found the Boers had taken up a strong position. After 3 hours fighting we drove them from it with a very small loss, also recaptured the guns that were lost the night before. We had not done a bad days's work. We camped on Bushmans Kop tonight- raining in torrents (splendid).

April 1st: Moved this morning back to Bloemfontein about 5 am which we reached about 5 pm - properly done up.

April 2nd: We took up our old camping ground and put tents up. About 6 pm we had orders to go out again in the morning as the Boers were again in that neighborhood. We grumbled a little because there are other troops here who had not done half as much as we habe have, but as we have earned the name of the 'Fighting 19th Brigade," (3) perhaps that accounts for it.

April 3rd: Moved off this morning at 6:30 am and marched until 4 pm - having seen no signs of the enemy. Camped for the night.

April 4th: We reoccupied the Water Works this morning without opposition.

April 5th: Marched back to Bloemfontein and took up our old camping ground again.

April 21st: Lord Roberts made his general advance to Pretoria today. Our Brigade, commanded by Gen Smith-Dorrien (3) moved off at 2 pm towards Thabanchu - only marched to Springfields a distance of 10 miles.

April 22nd: A very short march today. No enemy in sight. Camped on the Veldt.

1) In the Royal Artillery, the guns are equivalent to an infantryman's Colours. Their loss to the enemy does not merely effect the avaliable fire power, but represents a deep humiliation. The eventual recapture of these particular guns by infantry would doubtless have rubbed salt into the wounds.
2) 19th Brigade. See note at the end of this diary.
3) Colonel (acting Major-General) H. L. Smith Dorrien, DSO (late Derbyshire Regiment) was one of the more imaganative and competent senior officers. In August 1914, he commanded the British II Corps in the retreat from Mons. It was he who took personal responsibility to turn and face the pursuing German Army at Le Cateau, and to fight a delaying action which probably saved the BEF.

April 23rd: Started off this morning having seen no signs of the Boers for two days. This is too good to last, but we had not gone far when "ping ping". We had come in contact with a large numbers of Boers at Eyriets Poort(?). It was here I had a very barrow escape the bullets coming very close to me but got through it safe. It did not take us long to put them to flight. Camped on the positions won.

April 24th: Marched on Thabanchu this morning and took possession of the town without opposition. Here I was attached to the Canadian Regt and was made very welcome. I took several messages from Gen French and saw him during the day for the first time.

April 25th: We saw the Staffordshire Regt march in. Looking for someone I knew and was told he stayed behind at Port Elizabeth. Resting today.

April 26th: We were told to be on the alert tonight as there is a party of Boers in the vicinity under De Wet.

April 27th: Moved out this morning to relieve Kitchener's Horse who are surrounded on a high Kopji. We had not gone far when we came under a very heavy fire, but happily got no casualties. These Canadians are a very brave lot of men. We were fighting all day then returned to Thabanchu which we reached about 2 am and, properly done up, soon fell asleep.

Canadian soldiers the 2nd (Special Service) Battalion of the Royal Canadian Regiment of Infantry on the march

April 28th and 29th: Resting in camp. The Boers shelling our Camp all day but doing no damage.

SeanBeansShako fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Apr 26, 2017

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Any idea why he got attached to the canadians? Was that kind of thing done often?

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
Well apparently later in the diary he mentions being involved in signal duties and is sent to several signal stations in the late part of the war, he must be really good at waving flags/flashing lights.

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Me and the boys poppin' down to the shops

Quinntan posted:

I think there was only the one Chally 2 with a smoothbore, because they found that without modifying the turret extensively to include a bustle, they could only stow a handful of shells.

Apparently they're being refitted with smoothbores again these days.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Soviet Union didn't liberate the Baltic states, it occupied them. Stop whitewashing history.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

My current favorite part of the diary (other than soldiers feeding ostriches their ammo for fun) is the author getting lost for 4 hours on the way back to camp and nearly wandering into the enemy lines.

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Me and the boys poppin' down to the shops

Hogge Wild posted:

Soviet Union didn't liberate the Baltic states, it occupied them. Stop whitewashing history.

Well, re-occupied.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Hogge Wild posted:

Yes, this. We didn't fight a guerrilla war for ten years just because we were so bored of being that free.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

VanSandman posted:

Not just moral responsibility as leader, but the sole historical responsibility for the war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Hogge Wild posted:

To be fair, he is translating articles written in Russian by someone else. You're addressing the wrong dude.