Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?
How is the empty void below its eyes blushing?

Edit: now that's an awkward way to start a page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

Low morale causes the golems to dance in panic.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Vorpal Cat posted:

How is the empty void below its eyes blushing?

Edit: now that's an awkward way to start a page.

Paperclips exude a red mist during pregnancy as a way to garner attention. Basic biology. :eng101:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Why am I not surprised that's what that one is. Glad I haven't looked at any of those rips. Jesus.

e

Mercedes Colomar has a new favorite as of 05:52 on Apr 22, 2017

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

This is my favorite Automata fan art.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

:swoon:

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I don't get this anime cheetah meme thing but it's funny enough:

...That last one may be fetish art, let me wash that out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWeH_CcTq_8

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

Hank Marlow: You're gonna go to war?

Kong: That son of a bitch brought the war to us two years ago. Jesus, Marlow, count the dead... thousands of people. What's next? Millions? He has the power to wipe out the entire human race, and if we believe there's even a one percent chance that he is our enemy we have to take it as an absolute certainty... and we have to destroy him.

Hank Marlow: But he is not our enemy!

Kong: Not today. Twenty years in Skull Island, Marlow; we've seen what promises are worth. How many good Kaiju are left? How many stayed that way?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

She's a serval, not a cheetah. She's one of the main character from an anime that was surprisingly good despite being animated in CG that looked like rear end, therefore it was the meme hit of the seasons.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

HGH posted:

...That last one may be fetish art,

I think those are the characters from Persona 5. Why half of them are stocky like dwarves is beyond me though.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

RareAcumen posted:

I think those are the characters from Persona 5. Why half of them are stocky like dwarves is beyond me though.

Because the original cast is not body-diverse enough.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

She's a serval, not a cheetah. She's one of the main character from an anime that was surprisingly good despite being animated in CG that looked like rear end, therefore it was the meme hit of the seasons.
Oh, is that the anime that was supposed to be some mobile game tie-in, but said mobile game was shut down before it even aired?

RareAcumen posted:

Yeah I know who they are, just making a bad joke.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

HGH posted:

Oh, is that the anime that was supposed to be some mobile game tie-in, but said mobile game was shut down before it even aired?

That's the one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrzCnu0OEyY

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_onze1rCdh11t5kkqf_480.mp4#_=_

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

HGH posted:

I don't get this anime cheetah meme thing but it's funny enough:

what's not to get, it's...

C.M. Kruger posted:

A post-apocalyptic anime set in a abandoned wildlife park where the all-female population of animal-human hybrids is propagated by volcano eruptions.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Panfilo posted:

Hank Marlow: You're gonna go to war?

Kong: That son of a bitch brought the war to us two years ago. Jesus, Marlow, count the dead... thousands of people. What's next? Millions? He has the power to wipe out the entire human race, and if we believe there's even a one percent chance that he is our enemy we have to take it as an absolute certainty... and we have to destroy him.

Hank Marlow: But he is not our enemy!

Kong: Not today. Twenty years in Skull Island, Marlow; we've seen what promises are worth. How many good Kaiju are left? How many stayed that way?

:golfclap:

So what is the deal with the sudden Wendy's fanart?
https://twitter.com/coralus_SF/status/855817147280367617

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

A professional internet troll is in charge of their twitter account. A week ago or so, they've made another fast food chain block them on twitter with their savage burns.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

All through the day, I me mine

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Paladinus posted:

A professional internet troll is in charge of their twitter account. A week ago or so, they've made another fast food chain block them[citation needed] on twitter with their savage burns.

It's the latest annoying corporate trend to hire internet-savvy twitter writers to produce in-house "fire" jokes for their confirmed accounts, and all they're doing is making burns less cool as opposed to making their brand any cooler.
Wendy's hasn't burned me since the time I went there and there was a frying-oil pocket in my chicken sandwich.

e: added quotes because sniped by 40,000 pixel tall scrollnimation image that doesn't even work.

Orange Harrison has a new favorite as of 00:14 on Apr 23, 2017

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Orange Harrison posted:

It's the latest annoying corporate trend to hire internet-savvy twitter writers to produce in-house "fire" jokes for their confirmed accounts, and all they're doing is making burns less cool as opposed to making their brand any cooler

Except whoever runs the Arby's twitter. That person's got talent.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Arby's personification is a fat trucker who's really into papercraft, video games and anime. Just this gigantic, hairy 10-40 motherfucker barreling down I-97 with a row of intricate origami figurines on the dash, and blasting the Hatsune Miku Top 40 out the window of the cab. Somewhere in the depths of the Nevada desert is the lonely grave of the hitchhiker who spilled their coffee on the sun-bleached Ryuko Matoi body pillow riding shotgun.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
I've been on a Tumblr kick lately, so have some cartoons.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Also, apparently there was a gallery show for ~official~ Star Vs. The Forces of Evil fanart from people who work on the show, which someone collected into an imgur album. There's some pretty cool stuff in there if you're interested in the show, especially these standouts:

Acebuckeye13 has a new favorite as of 04:01 on Apr 23, 2017

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/Aster_Ology/status/855928232218157056

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery
have another load of porkcow

"Trainers by memory by a non-fan"

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

it'd be cool if we could go without reposting racist caricatures in the weird fanart thread

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

All through the day, I me mine

Rangpur posted:

Arby's personification is a fat trucker who's really into papercraft, video games and anime. Just this gigantic, hairy 10-40 motherfucker barreling down I-97 with a row of intricate origami figurines on the dash, and blasting the Hatsune Miku Top 40 out the window of the cab
...who's just itching to post about how women oppress him if his boss allowed it.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Paladinus posted:

A professional internet troll is in charge of their twitter account. A week ago or so, they've made another fast food chain block them on twitter with their savage burns.

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall

Orange Harrison posted:

It's the latest annoying corporate trend to hire internet-savvy twitter writers to produce in-house "fire" jokes for their confirmed accounts, and all they're doing is making burns less cool as opposed to making their brand any cooler.
Wendy's hasn't burned me since the time I went there and there was a frying-oil pocket in my chicken sandwich.

lmbo wendys takes shots and burger king and mcdonalds for freezing their burgers but they're both members of the fair food program and wendy's has refused to join because i guess they like it better when their food is grown by slaves. the important matter here is the memes and the owns. i don't think bk or mcds have brought it up because the road to fast food success is paved with human rights violations and they have plenty of dirty poo poo too.

what i am saying is don't eat fast food it doesn't even taste good

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Paladinus posted:

...Because of the 18 million retweets for a year of nuggets thing? What is it saying that's trollish?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

check out my Youtube posted:

what i am saying is don't eat fast food it doesn't even taste good

Bitch, I'm American and I'm going to eat whatever trash I want.

Have some fan art of Wendy before she became an internet troll:

edit: Before I forget.

Love the composition and style of this one.

Ramos has a new favorite as of 10:57 on Apr 24, 2017

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Orange Harrison posted:

e: added quotes because sniped by 40,000 pixel tall scrollnimation image that doesn't even work.

My least favorite thing is that the fact that the Wendy's account is trolling IS the joke...

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/DCT_tan/status/848782790053175296

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Orange Harrison posted:

the year is 2020. professional corporate trolls have made the internet a hellscape of intra-company flame wars. the internet countercultural elite reach a unanimous verdict - politeness and good manners will save the web

• Locked thread