Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Captain Yossarian posted:

Nothing to do with this post, and I may have told you this before, but I loving love your name lol

thank you friend :) i drew a picture to go with it and am saving up my dollars for an av change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

thank you friend :) i drew a picture to go with it and am saving up my dollars for an av change

How could someone with such a great name not recognize the sublime perfection of anything Calvin & Hobbes-related :(

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Kelp Me! posted:

How could someone with such a great name not recognize the sublime perfection of anything Calvin & Hobbes-related :(

trust me i do, and i've had this av for 6+ years, but this gandalf in drag pic is just burning a hole in my internet pocket my man

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Famethrowa posted:

Ever since Reagan closed all the mental asylums, it's actually really really hard to get someone institutionalized for a meaningful amount of time. If she manages to have lucid moments they'll probably just hold her until she is lucid then kick her out, if they even decide to take her.

This is also why we have so many schizophrenic homeless folk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDKA97GcGpM&t=5s

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

drat I want that cheese

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo I just read up and watched part of Elliot Rogers suicide story and warning video or whatever that was. Lmao, Wow what a complete loser tool.

Pro tip from a nerd who gets pussy: you have to actually tell a girl you want to gently caress her. They don't choose "alphas". Alphas are just the ones with balls to ask girls out. This loser dweeb didn't even ever TRY to ask a girl out due to fear of rejection and then killed himself for being to much of a dork to try.

Wasn't even a bad looking guy and he definitely could have got laid if he just walked around asking girls out until one said yes. Smdh

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

tesilential posted:

Holy poo poo I just read up and watched part of Elliot Rogers suicide story and warning video or whatever that was. Lmao, Wow what a complete loser tool.

Pro tip from a nerd who gets pussy: you have to actually tell a girl you want to gently caress her. They don't choose "alphas". Alphas are just the ones with balls to ask girls out. This loser dweeb didn't even ever TRY to ask a girl out due to fear of rejection and then killed himself for being to much of a dork to try.

Wasn't even a bad looking guy and he definitely could have got laid if he just walked around asking girls out until one said yes. Smdh

boy if you had only been around to counsel young Elliot

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i would have sucked him off proper.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

there's a lady who comes into the store where i work who steals magazines and is always mumbling about blowjobs and the CIA, and i have to shoo her out sometimes because our security is always on a coffee break. then she calls me a racial blowjob and threatens to tell the news that our store is a racist CIA drug front and that we are denying her the magazines she wants. sometimes i read her blog and she's angry about our store online, as well

welp that's my crazy lady story, thanks for listening

Post that blog

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

el B posted:

Post that blog

i'll try and track it down :)

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

trust me i do, and i've had this av for 6+ years, but this gandalf in drag pic is just burning a hole in my internet pocket my man

Gandalf wasn't the Witch King/Queen

immersion ruined :mad:

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Kelp Me! posted:

Gandalf wasn't the Witch King/Queen

immersion ruined :mad:

you shall not pass

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Blame the hippies who think there's no such thing as mental illness

not really. blame the ultra conservative and reactionary american medical association for claiming that it was more ethical to kick these patients out, and blame Reagan for not wanting to pay for those hospitals.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

you shall not pass

holy poo poo lol you made me spray beer all over my desk

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

you shall not pass

lol

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

I like your goats. When I was a kid I had some pet goats. They like to climb on things. That is my story.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Kelp Me! posted:

holy poo poo lol you made me spray beer all over my desk

Now Come the Days of the Queen

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
delenda est carthage

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Famethrowa posted:

not really. blame the ultra conservative and reactionary american medical association for claiming that it was more ethical to kick these patients out, and blame Reagan for not wanting to pay for those hospitals.

Yeah, no

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
g o a t s e y e s c r e e p m e o u t

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
Greedol of filth

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dani Filth sounds like Vegeta.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Potter, you alive with goats or are goats masterless and free to claim?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Goldmine already

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
whats the difference between hearing voices schizophrenically and hearing voices

doctors say it is sometimes stress / other things, or normal etc or a lesser form of psychosis or something but every time you hear of someone with voices theyre a schizo

I mean once greedo goes up your rear end in a top hat and you decorate your ex-bfs lawn with naked barbies and run over motorcyclists for being loud it's obvious but.. before that..

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
How many voices do you hear and what do they say?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
also attesting to the fact that goat meat is loving delicious especially if marinaded. dont eat that Screamin Jay Hawkins 37 kids pimp goat tho
too chewy

got any sevens posted:

How many voices do you hear and what do they say?

they tell me to poo poo post

one time i didnt sleep for a week after being really ill and hosed up and heard really far away voices like if you were to hear another conversation on a phone in the background, except they were just commenting on how i was a jack rear end and making sarcastic comments

even my subconscious hates me

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

purple death ray posted:

Goldmine already

needo the goldmineo

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
so this is still going on

also she broke one of my windows throwing golf balls at my house and then put a realtors sign out in front of the house... she put white cardboard, i think from a cake box, and drew a dick on one side and it says "we support cocks" and then it disappeared. i had my neighbor call and say look out front. and i saw that there was a sign facing away from me. i had been up all night feeding kids and then had my morning delivery guy show up. the sign was gone. i assumed my neighbor or housemate disposed of it.

nope. she didn't like the way it turned out so she went and had it airbrushed in color, then replaced it. i took it and put it in the garage, so i'll photograph that later. cops got involved because of the golf balls all over my yard and the broken window. she also dumped two full cases of really lovely cd's that a local flea market chucked, and put them in a geometric pattern of some sort, i dunno, the wind blew them around. i was picking them up when the police finally showed up to document the damage.

she's currently in a mental health treatment center getting a lot of help, i think. i mean, i hope.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
the saga continues

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015
hahahahahah

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

Well friend I am glad that you are still alive. I would have put up a much larger sign with a better dong to prove superiority but I only say that sarcastically on the internet.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

How did crowning with your mom go

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
wait, did they let her keep her phone in the psych hospital?

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

wait, did they let her keep her phone in the psych hospital?

no, those were screenshots i took earlier in the week

i didn't want to dump them all

weird thing is that the place she is in, you're only allowed to talk to the person admitted if you have a pin number that they give you. for some reason she thought that i wanted to talk to her, which i can't do, so she gave the pin number to a clerk there who called me and told me that it'd be a few days if i wanted to speak. which i don't think is a good idea. she's sent out weird facebook messages before she was in there, mostly about dying with honor in combat in the arena. and then a lot of racist poo poo.

we're just calling her greedo now btw.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Harakiri Potter posted:

no, those were screenshots i took earlier in the week

i didn't want to dump them all

weird thing is that the place she is in, you're only allowed to talk to the person admitted if you have a pin number that they give you. for some reason she thought that i wanted to talk to her, which i can't do, so she gave the pin number to a clerk there who called me and told me that it'd be a few days if i wanted to speak. which i don't think is a good idea. she's sent out weird facebook messages before she was in there, mostly about dying with honor in combat in the arena. and then a lot of racist poo poo.

we're just calling her greedo now btw.

Glad that you are alive and well and that Greedo is hopefully getting the help she needs.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

I'm glad greedo and the good Dr. Pepper are reunited an prevent the scourge of cock and balls.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

g e t t I n g t h e h e l p s h e n e e d s

G O L D M I N E T H R E A D

S T A R T N E W O N E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night