Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
basketball is good, and also cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jack's Flow posted:

I love basketball.

This is something we can LITERALLY all agree on.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
A Spurs fan spoiled the ending texting me "brutal" 2 seconds before the final play. Incredible game.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
Ugh. gently caress off Grizzlies.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

LMA sucks

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Dropped my sandwich yelling about Aminu's block

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
I hate basketball.

Memphis threw the ball all over the court; they did not deserve to win that game. A legendary game by Kawhi and it's thrown away by lovely rear end referees. Only 8 freethrows for Kawhi on 30 attempts with how physical the Memphis defense is with him? It's laughable.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

zelah posted:

Tragic

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Mambold posted:

That was the dorkiest game winner ever

Marc Gasol doesn't do anything gracefully.

Confounding Factor
Jul 4, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Kawhi needs help

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Kawhi scores his career high in a loss

ugh

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

dios mio

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
Kawhi Leonard is ~taking the leap~

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Bashez posted:

I hate basketball.

Memphis threw the ball all over the court; they did not deserve to win that game. A legendary game by Kawhi and it's thrown away by lovely rear end referees. Only 8 freethrows for Kawhi on 30 attempts with how physical the Memphis defense is with him? It's laughable.

If Kawhi got Hardens calls he would have scored 100 that game.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Bashez posted:

I hate basketball.

gently caress off dork

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

zelah posted:

was it a good sandwich? why kind was it?

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Bashez posted:

I hate basketball.

I love you

I hope you're on blood pressure meds

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

More info about this sandwich please

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
The Spurs blew so many opportunities to put that game away, but it's still hard to be mad when you see Kawhi score 43 and realize this guy is gonna be our franchise superstar for years to come.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
can we get photos of the sandwich both pre and post drop

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
well, i wasn't gonna get worried until the series was 2-2

now its 2-2

both teams have only won at home all season, so technically that gives the spurs the advantage, but i don't want to face the grizz in a game 7 AT ALL

the ONLY positive take away is the spurs shot like absolute poo poo. on a better shooting night they'd win that game

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

Bashez posted:

I hate basketball.

There were several awful offensive foul calls on Marc Gasol, I wouldnt say it was particularly bad for one team or another

Also,

Grizz Bitch

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Fenrir posted:

The Spurs blew so many opportunities to put that game away, but it's still hard to be mad when you see Kawhi score 43 and realize this guy is gonna be our franchise superstar for years to come.

going to be? nah fam he's literally top 3 in the league

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Danny Green is a pile of pungent poo

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

This stream called "Django did pizzagate" lol

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
grizz are gonna grizz

they have their style down to an art

gotta jump out early on them and put the pressure on them

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Strength and Honor

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Latinx posted:

going to be? nah fam he's literally top 3 in the league

What I mean is, he's only just starting. Dude is 25. He's gonna be tearing up the NBA for years.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

That's nasty Dame

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

NickRoweFillea posted:

Strength and Honor

grit n grind, dawg

don't try to get all pretentious on us

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bashez posted:

I hate basketball.

the team with the most points at the end of a regulation or OT period deserves to win the game exactly 100% of the time actually

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
I think they're just local but you can get these at the Safeway. They don't look anything like this though

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

what the gently caress

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

zelah posted:

I think they're just local but you can get these at the Safeway. They don't look anything like this though

K thanks

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Chinatown posted:

the team with the most points at the end of a regulation or OT period deserves to win the game exactly 100% of the time actually

*whispers* take that for data *gently places pencil down*

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
JaVale getting talked up so much this series like he isn't playing most of his minutes vs no center.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the spurs have never lost a game where they outscored their opponent over all four quarters

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I cannot get over how unfuckwithable Mike was

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

And the foul you loving twerp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
YES. AMINU TRUCKING DRAYMOND ON WAY TO AN AND-1 IS WONDERFUL FOR ME ON A PERSONAL LEVEL.

• Locked thread