Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/fcWs2Ap.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

it makes my heart warm to see some of our old friends posting again :love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

omg i am glad the cat is okay but lol

i asked a friend to make me a nice brass plate for my luggage and this is what he made

City of Glompton

FluffieDuckie posted:

:agreed:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Impkins Patootie

FluffieDuckie posted:

City of Glompton

byob I double booked for d&d next friday and now the dms are fighting over who gets to have me as a player..however the games are being held in the same room so I'm thinking I just watch some "two-time date" tv episodes for ideas and then play both. y/n?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

FluffieDuckie posted:

when u need something to eat u can always rely on a friend because they are meat

alnilam

City of Glompton posted:

byob I double booked for d&d next friday and now the dms are fighting over who gets to have me as a player..however the games are being held in the same room so I'm thinking I just watch some "two-time date" tv episodes for ideas and then play both. y/n?

Definitely pull a mrs doubtfire

cda

by Hand Knit

City of Glompton posted:

how about this: just [play one character but play it so that everything you do applies to both games

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
DM1: The shopkeeper eyes you warily and says "You don't look like yer from around these parts. Discounts are locals only. These rations will cost ya a thousand gold."

DM2: The orc runs towards you, its eyes bright and its mace lifted over its head.

You: "I cast Magic Missile on him."

DM1: "The shopkeeper hardly has time to blink before he explodes into a hundred chunks of meat. But wait! The explosion has been heard by the town guards."

DM2: The orc smiles evilly as the magic missile barely phases him.

You: "I turn and try to escape."

----------------

City of Glompton

cda posted:

how about this: just [play one character but play it so that everything you do applies to both games

that is actually a good idea

one game is already established but the other is just one time so it could be any character...and it's supposed to be a 'wacky'

a player wrenched between two timelines seems pretty wacky to me

Farg
just make sure you have two separate outfits and excuse yourself to the bathroom every 5 minutes to switch tables

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
The Boss Baby has been deemed the greatest movie of all time in the history of the universe.

People are fighting in the streets with swords and guns over pre-purchases for The Boss Baby on blu-ray.

Police officers are pulling people over just to tell them about boss baby.

Alec Baldwin is on every talk show and is the new target of worship in Scientology.

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Say your character is some sort of extradimensional thing, whose mind and body exists in multiple universes. He's aware of both, but all actions occur in both as well.

Impkins Patootie

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Say your character is some sort of extradimensional thing, whose mind and body exists in multiple universes. He's aware of both, but all actions occur in both as well.

Calm.

Bunni-kat

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
Okay, you guys can't tell anyone because I'm super-embarrassed about this:

I'm using a dating app (not the embarrassing part, shut up) where the ladies have to message first after a match. Two days ago a lady messaged me, and after some casual chatter I asked her out for coffee. She hasn't responded yet (here's the embarrassing part) and I'm HYPER nervous. If she says yes, it'll be my first date in like 8 years! If she says no, I'm going to be totes crushed :(

Manifisto

Avenging_Mikon posted:

I'm using a dating app (not the embarrassing part, shut up) where the ladies have to message first after a match. Two days ago a lady messaged me, and after some casual chatter I asked her out for coffee. She hasn't responded yet (here's the embarrassing part) and I'm HYPER nervous. If she says yes, it'll be my first date in like 8 years! If she says no, I'm going to be totes crushed :(

sending good vibes your way! If the lady is foolish enough to turn down coffee I'm not entirely sure she would have been suitable anyway, there will certainly be a coffee-loving lady who wants to go out with you.

:coffeepal:

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

seen

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

sending good vibes your way! If the lady is foolish enough to turn down coffee I'm not entirely sure she would have been suitable anyway, there will certainly be a coffee-loving lady who wants to go out with you.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Avenging_Mikon posted:

I'm using a [censored for privacy reasons]

Nothing to be embarrassed about, friend. It's a nerve wracking situation to face potential rejection/acceptance. If it makes you feel more comfortable, I'd totally go grab coffee with you!

FluffieDuckie

I figure if they don't want to get coffee with you, then they saved you the time of seeing that they weren't the right person later on

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

vanisher

FluffieDuckie posted:

I figure if they don't want to get coffee with you, then they saved you the time of seeing that they weren't the right person later on

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Bumble lol

sb hermit

Manifisto posted:

Macnult

Putty posted:

Bumble lol

tinder for the sidechicks

bumble for the queen bee

deep dish peat moss

vanisher

I'm installing Candy Camera and using it exclusively

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hot a what bahabbit

deep dish peat moss

vanisher posted:

I'm installing Candy Camera and using it exclusively

deep dish peat moss

I want to go to India

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klteYv1Uv9A

Brought to you by our sponsor, Al!

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

FluffieDuckie posted:

an island of chill and magic in a sea of madness

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pomp posted:

an island of chill and magic in a sea of madness

an island of pomp and magic in a sea of mad libs

alnilam

am island of stuff in thing

Macnult

byob is land of chill magic

Bunni-kat

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
Thanks guys, I appreciate the thoughts :3:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

lol

----------------

pokchu
D:
an island on a lake on an island on a sea on an island (continent) on an ocean

alnilam

pokchu posted:

an island on a lake on an island on a sea on an island (continent) on an ocean

What is treasure island in lake huron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite

Macnult posted:

byob is land of chill magic