Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

OH MY loving GOD NEVER MIND I TAKE IT ALL BACK

THEY BROUGHT BACK :siren:SCOTT STEINER:siren: TO BE JOSH'S PARTNER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Chris James 2 posted:

Goddamnit do I have to watch Impact now

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

you dont have to watch impact

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Chris James 2 posted:

TNA was always good

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Holla if ya hear me!!!

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qw6rzN-uZE

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://twitter.com/ScottSteiner/status/835308784109125633

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
I can't wait for WWE to bring Steiner back on a legends deal now before Slammiversary.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA

Xplosion:
Mahabali Shera defeats QT Marshall. KM attacks Shera post-match
Marshe Rockett defeats Chris Silvio
Marshe defeats Shera after KM interferes

One Night Only - No Surrender:
Laredo Kid and Garza Jr defeat Idris Abraham and Hakim Zane
Shera defeats Fallah Bahh
Trevor Lee defeats Suicide
Braxton Sutter defeats KM
Dezmond Xavier defeats Mario Bokara
Rosemary defeats Laurel Van Ness
Eli Drake (with Chris Adonis) defeats James Storm via Chris's interference. Earl Hebner restarts the match and ejects Chris, Storm gets the win
Lashley retains the World title over Eddie Edwards

Pritchard out hurt, has Tyrus as backup. Lashley wants to know who he gets at Slammiversary. Tonight is the EC3/Storm/Magnus triple threat to find out
KM and Kongo Kong (with Laurel Van Ness and Sienna) defeated Sutter and Shera (with Allie). Wrestlers brawled to the back, Rosemary saved Sienna from a post-match beatdown
GFW Tag Title Tournament match: Veterans of War defeat Bokara and Bahh
Joseph Park and Borash interrupt Josh's long promo, :siren:SCOTT loving STEINER:siren: comes out as Josh's partner, chases off Borash and Recliners Park
Edwards and Alisha defeated Davey Richards and Angelina Love. Postmatch Eddie got handcuffed to the ropes and Angelina powerbombed Alisha through a table
EC3 defeats Storm and Magnus, becomes #1 contender to Lashley at Slammiversary
Moose retains the Grand title over Drake (with Chris), Judges were Pritchard, Dutch and D'Amore
GFW Champ Del Rio vs EC3 in Six Sides of Steel with the Slammiversary title shot on the line is the main event
GFW Tag Title Tournament finals: LAX win the GFW tag titles over Veterans of War. LAX now hold both the TNA and GFW tag titles
Low Ki retains X title over Andrew Everett
Spud beat up Swoggle with a hammer
Del Rio defeated EC3 in Six Sides of Steel. At Slammiversary GFW Champ Del Rio will likely defeat TNA Champ Lashley to hold both world titles

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

exploded mummy posted:

I can't wait for WWE to bring Steiner back on a legends deal now before Slammiversary.

He said 'gently caress wwe' and called HHH and Steph jerkoffs in an interview pretty recently.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Scott Steiner will do anything for money.

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005
It's Prichard, not Pritchard. :eng101:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I am voting GFW World Champion Alberto El Patron for Champion of the Month in May.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

rare Magic card l00k posted:

I am voting GFW World Champion Alberto El Patron for Champion of the Month in May.

Unfortunately Jerusalem will once again show his crooked ways by not even putting him on the poll in favor or some japanese dude no one has ever heard of

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I also hope to vote for TNA World Champion Scott Steiner sometime this year.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
Slammiversary is where traditions from TNA's past are celebrated. As such the special guest old-timer will no-show for some reason.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I will definitely vote for TNA/GFW Champion Big Poppa Pump

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Was Kairi Hojo signed on to WWE? I feel like I read this somewhere but have heard nothing about her since. Is she still doing stuff in Japan?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

MinibarMatchman posted:

Was Kairi Hojo signed on to WWE? I feel like I read this somewhere but have heard nothing about her since. Is she still doing stuff in Japan?

She signed in March.

WWE lately has been giving international people they sign some time to report, I guess to finish up their other bookings, and I assume getting the paperwork to move to the US takes forever now.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
what visas do wrestlers get into the US with anyway?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

spongeh posted:

what visas do wrestlers get into the US with anyway?

I believe it's a P Visa for short term tours or an O visa for someone who is working regularly for a major company

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

MinibarMatchman posted:

Yeah, she's signed, but currently has dates up to early/mid may. If I recall correctly, Rovert said the new talent is expected to report to the performance center sometime in May? I assume in that time, she's going to drop the title she's currently holding, and then report to the performance center. She will probably be a part of the Women's Tournament as well, unless WWE has bigger plans for her.

As for VISA stuff, I don't think it would be a problem with the WWE. For better or worse, Linda is a part of the Trump Administration.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I can still see Shirai being the Ibushi/Sabre Jr of the tournament and trying to convince her to sign if she joins the tournament. Hojo isn't the best wrestler but I can see her getting over pretty big regardless.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

RealFoxy posted:

I can still see Shirai being the Ibushi/Sabre Jr of the tournament and trying to convince her to sign if she joins the tournament. Hojo isn't the best wrestler but I can see her getting over pretty big regardless.

They've been trying to sign Shirai for months now. I guess WWE is getting pretty desperate to sign her. As for Hojo, she's probably the second or third (maybe fourth) best female wrestler in the world, if Meltzer is to be believed.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Apr 24, 2017

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Wwe should absolutely try as hard as they can to sign Shirai, but I can see her wanting to stay in Japan for various reasons.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

They've been trying to sign Shirai for months now. I guess WWE is getting pretty desperate to sign her. As for Hojo, she's probably the second or third (maybe fourth) best female wrestler in the world, if Meltzer is to be believed.

dave isn't really an authority on joshi anymore or women's wrestling outside wwe in general

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

oatgan posted:

dave isn't really an authority on joshi anymore or women's wrestling outside wwe in general

That would be Jim from Virginia!

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

mkay0 posted:

He said 'gently caress wwe' and called HHH and Steph jerkoffs in an interview pretty recently.

That would make Vince want him back even more! He's probably sending Steiner flowers every week

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

triplexpac posted:

That would make Vince want him back even more! He's probably sending Steiner flowers every week

Only took him ten years to get BACK Angle.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Forceholy posted:

Only took him ten years to get BACK Angle.

that was more because angle wanted to keep wrestling even though the odds of him dying in the ring kept increasing exponentially with every bump he took

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Update on Kairi Hojo's WWE status from Dave, apparently.

quote:

In the weekly watch of the booking regarding Kairi Hojo coming to WWE, on the 4/22 Stardom show in the city of Hikari saw Hojo retain her Wonder of Stardom championship beating Hans Kimura. They are doing a storyline where she is going for the all-time record for title defenses with that belt. She has eight and the record is nine held by Santana Garrett. There is still no official word as to when she’s finishing up.

She defends the title once every month (maybe 1.5 months or so), so it'll probably be another few months before she shows up in NXT.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
Hans Kimura

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hey Rovert got any scoops on if Delilah Doom got signed after her tryout?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PWInsider posted:

Tonight's House Of Horrors match between Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt will be a mix of live at the buildling and already recorded footage.

The first part of the match will take place in an actual house. They shot over ten minutes of footage for it, including Orton arriving in a limosine to the home.

The two fight in various rooms of the home, including one that has kid dolls hanging from the ceiling. That is the horror part I guess.

They finally end up in the kitchen, where Bray traps Orton and then goes out and hijacks the limosine.

Then it's off to the arena to finish the match.

As far as how the match ends, well, no one we spoke to seemed to know the answer to that one.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
oh boy

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Wyatt and Crazzzzy Steve at the Hardy Compound better happen at some point if I have to sit through this

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The delete match was already bad. This will be the worst feud until Wyatts next crap feud or Orton Jinder

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Bray spears Randy into a room which is entirely devoted to Bray's collection of anime vinyl statues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

super macho dude posted:

Bray spears Randy into a room which is entirely devoted to Bray's collection of anime vinyl statues.

follow....the figmas