Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Alienwarehouse posted:

Yeah. They proved she was working with banks and technocrats to gently caress over workers' rights and unions.

Actually I'll have you find that it's simply fake news. Russian propaganda. You'd better not look at them.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Hillary was too calculated, she was a political forced meme and it blew up in the Dem's faces. Sorry for all the people she kneecapped along the way.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

anime was right posted:

no and its really quite something to read in retrospect

I'm just happy I got to read it, but I think everyone should get the chance.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

gottabefrank posted:

Hillary was too calculated, she was a political forced meme and it blew up in the Dem's faces. Sorry for all the people she kneecapped along the way.

pretty much. she tried way hard to be hip, sure that can work, obama did it well enough. but she was a wonk and all the pep and congeniality came off as articfical as gently caress. it didnt help that she had idiot rich woke celebes like dunham and other going around and acting like she was some magical saint of progressive Idpolics, is that a good thing, sure, but this wasn't a idpol centered election, it was a economic one. and trump made poo poo up and sounded better by playing the populist who would bring back jobs and saying enough bigoted poo poo to get the hard right and alt right interested. clinton just did nothing and then would play the victim card and give alt right dickheads limelight. everything either came off as either desperate or snobbishly calculated.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Apr 23, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
THREE OLIVES
ELH TE SITRO
TROS EI LOOT
poo poo LÉ OOO
OTTIS TOOLE

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

We almost could have had the real girl boss.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

i can rewatch this for the rest of my life

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Maybe Hillary lost because voting during a non-holiday weekday isn't plausible anymore for anyone under 60?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

gottabefrank posted:

Maybe Hillary lost because voting during a non-holiday weekday isn't plausible anymore for anyone under 60?

anything but admitting she's a poo poo candidate with reptilian genes I guess

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
Hillary lost because she was a weak candidate and the country is intensely partisan; voting patterns didn't change significantly from '12 and '08. Democrats need relatively high turnout to win presidential elections for obvious reasons. Trump being a howling idiot is more of a reflection of the batshit insanity of hardcore Republicans who vote in primaries.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Hey, how cool does this 37 year old that we're trying to foist on the American people look:

Please tell us how cool she is, this wasn't carefully curated by insider media boosts, this was totally organic.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
she looks like the Joker

the camp 60's one, at that

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

VikingSkull posted:

she looks like the Joker

the camp 60's one, at that

She looks very little like Cesar Romero.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

porfiria posted:

She looks very little like Cesar Romero.

Her husband that used Clinton ties to secure investors in a losing hedge-fund venture looks like a joker!

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

down n out posted:

Hey, how cool does this 37 year old that we're trying to foist on the American people look:

Please tell us how cool she is, this wasn't carefully curated by insider media boosts, this was totally organic.

This doesn't look like anything to me.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

down n out posted:

the first words which come to mind are "eat your soul"

no really, i'd love to know who ok'ed that picture because the expression on her face makes her look like a demon about to shed her human disguise before her jaw dislocates in a grotesque fashion to devour someone. then again, maybe that's the best photo they had...

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
She just seems so carefree, so natural, ya know?

I'm With Her 2.0

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Hey look a bunch of terrible barely sentient drums of fat (which I assume of all goons) talking about how they don't like how this lady looks. Let's be honest u'd grab her by the pussy! Right guys? Yeah of course I am! Hahaha just kidding she has girl parts and they are scary. Now Trump is so sexy I'd peel him.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

down n out posted:

the only thing she's a poster child for is 1 percenter nepotism.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

etalian posted:

the only thing she's a poster child for is 1 percenter nepotism.

Nepotism has no place anywhere and that is why I voted for Biff.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

down n out posted:

why is only the left side of her face smiling

I'm on my phone or I'd do a left-face right-face thing to compare

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

down n out posted:

:nws: tag that

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Zo posted:

why is only the left side of her face smiling

I'm on my phone or I'd do a left-face right-face thing to compare

I guess grand mal seizures are genetic

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Duck and Cover posted:

Hey look a bunch of terrible barely sentient drums of fat (which I assume of all goons) talking about how they don't like how this lady looks. Let's be honest u'd grab her by the pussy! Right guys? Yeah of course I am! Hahaha just kidding she has girl parts and they are scary. Now Trump is so sexy I'd peel him.

Red text loser still upset about the election. lol

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Duck and Cover posted:

Let's be honest u'd grab her by the pussy!

i'm rather fond of my fingers being attached to my hand, so no

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

spacetoaster posted:

What the gently caress happened to Milo

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Duck and Cover posted:

Red text on point

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

spacetoaster posted:

Jesus, loving :nws: this please.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Duck and Cover posted:

Nepotism has no place anywhere and that is why I voted for Biff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwY5o2fsG7Y

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i think that was sarcastic

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Has she actually done anything wrong that I should hate her for? Or should I just hate her because of her parents?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

The_Franz posted:

i'm rather fond of my fingers being attached to my hand, so no
I am appalled by the state of our biology education. Be it lizard be it human it can't do that! Wait they can't do that right? Ladies are scary.

fruit on the bottom posted:

Has she actually done anything wrong that I should hate her for? Or should I just hate her because of her parents?

Sure she's a lizard person who murdered five initiate truth seekers. Wait something was wrong with that sentence... maybe it was six.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Apr 24, 2017

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

down n out posted:

That looks badly photoshopped. What the hell?

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fruit on the bottom posted:

shes riding the rear end kisser train her parents built for her. you dont have to hate her for that but itd be real drat stupid to like her for it

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

down n out posted:

"Power Women of NY" issue. I'm so sick of New York City crawling up its own rear end and trying to get the rest of the country to envy them for it. Just enjoy your amazingly satisfying NYC life, and leave the rest of us alone.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Duck and Cover posted:

I cry endlessly about video games! I just can't stop!

Don't reply because I'm not listening!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

• Locked thread