Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Alright I'm going to just admit to being a bit dull here and ask what is meant by this one

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

whomupclicklike posted:

Alright I'm going to just admit to being a bit dull here and ask what is meant by this one

Earth day reference. Also notice how he's only taken a bite out of North America.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Office Pig posted:

Earth day reference. Also notice how he's only taken a bite out of North America.

That makes a lot more sense now, thank you.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Even a brutal dictator knows inert gas is more humane that whatever bullshit Arkansas is trying. AGC.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

HootTheOwl posted:

Even a brutal dictator knows inert gas is more humane that whatever bullshit Arkansas is trying. AGC.

Pretty goddamn sure that Assad did not use inert gas on people. How do you manage to pull an "Even Hitler didn't gas his own people" to the guy that Spicer was comparing him to?

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

HootTheOwl posted:

Even more humane is not putting people to death

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

whomupclicklike posted:

Trump prefers his meat well-done.

Global warming is cooking the earth.

Ergo,

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Jay Rust posted:

Trump prefers his meat well-done.

Global warming is cooking the earth.

Ergo,

:perfect:

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

"Slow cookers have no known use" says douche who probably works at home.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

KillerQueen posted:

And who seems to get most of his nutrition from McDonalds and bottles of Ten High.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

KillerQueen posted:

No bar within walking distance will let him carry a tab anymore, and when it comes to driving, well...

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Fulchrum posted:

Pretty goddamn sure that Assad did not use inert gas on people. How do you manage to pull an "Even Hitler didn't gas his own people" to the guy that Spicer was comparing him to?
Intentionally using a different meaning of words while A Good Cartoon-ing? WELL I NEVER!

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

I appreciate the sentiment, but the really frustrating aspect of reforming our health care system is that there are dozens of other possibilities in other countries, and just about any of them would be better for us in terms of effective, cost-effective care. But we're determined not to try any of them because they would take a few dollars out of a pharmaceutical company's pockets.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Fulchrum posted:

Has it been two weeks?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Is he seriously going to bat for Dummy Spice?

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

In hindsight, Tinsley would be the one dumb enough to die on that hill.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I've a sneaking suspicion that Tinsley would die on whichever hill bought him drinks.
Does anyone know what is Tinsley's whiskey sours?

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
Tinsley has left body parts on an assortment of hills. He's dying in installments.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

This passed without comment from readers?

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Has it been two weeks?

loving. wow.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

SSNeoman posted:

This passed without comment from readers?

it's not like there's been enough time to comment from readers

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
it hasn't even been printed in newspapers yet, and i don't think theres a huge surplus of people like the ones in this thread refreshing the comics database or whatever looking for the newest tinsley

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Guys I think I'm going to kill Bruce Tinsley

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

For my own amusement:

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Streak posted:

Guys I think I'm going to kill Bruce Tinsley

You wouldn't be the first. If you kill Bruce Tinsley you are forced to become him and take his place. It's the Tinsley clause. The original Bruce Tinsley died twenty years ago.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Starving Wolf posted:

You wouldn't be the first. If you kill Bruce Tinsley you are forced to become him and take his place. It's the Tinsley clause. The original Bruce Tinsley died twenty years ago.

They might be the first Tinsley in a long time who wasn't just a random liquor store employee, though.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Isn't there a way to turn Tinsley into a Happy, jovial drunk?

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Name me a Rush Limbaugh listener you could describe as "jovial", he's already too far gone.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

For my own amusement:

Has he fixed any highways yet though? He's literally worse than Hitler in that regard I think.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

ManlyGrunting posted:

Name me a Rush Limbaugh listener you could describe as "jovial", he's already too far gone.

I do suspect that ol' Bruce could not enjoy himself with a life full of kittens and ice cream.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Has it been two weeks?

"Please don't be cruel to God's Perfect Simple Boy!!"

- Bruce "Just 2 Beers Officer" Tinsley

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

KillerQueen posted:

Who the hell could do this? The constant aroma of delicious food while trying to concentrate would drive me insane.

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Proceed in a str8 line shaped like a perpetually shifting torus knot until you feel a sense of despair transcending all mortal comprehension, then hang a right at the next octopus, she'll be in the first room on the left
1 Beef Roast
1 Onion (diced)
5-8 Carrots (diced)
1 bottle of Merlot

Throw all ingredients into a slow cooker set to medium and let sit for 5 hours

There, Tinsley. You now know how to use a slow cooker. Enjoy your delicious beef and maybe stop drinking and driving.

Also wah wah wah democrats called our guy hitler therefore they are dumb and wrong and terrible forever and we're always right so stfu

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

Tinsley's going to need a lot more than just one bottle of Merlot if he has to wait a whole five hours.

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Proceed in a str8 line shaped like a perpetually shifting torus knot until you feel a sense of despair transcending all mortal comprehension, then hang a right at the next octopus, she'll be in the first room on the left

Baka-nin posted:

Tinsley's going to need a lot more than just one bottle of Merlot if he has to wait a whole five hours.

I meant throw the wine into the slowcooker, not throw the wine into the Slow Cooker!

(it's Tinsley, Tinsley is the Slow Cooker :downsrim:)

Arthur Crackpot fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Apr 24, 2017

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I've a sneaking suspicion that Tinsley would die on whichever hill bought him drinks.
Does anyone know what is Tinsley's whiskey sours?

Early Times.

That's it.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

According to Google it goes for about 16$ a bottle.
I imagined Tinsley to be cheaper than that.
Like disgusting wino cheap.

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Apr 24, 2017

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

According to Google it goes for about 16$ a bottle.
I imagined Tinsley to be cheaper than that.
Like disgusting wino cheap.

Hey! Disgusting winos have at least some redeemable value

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Somebody sell Tinsley the stuff from Street Trash.

• Locked thread