Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Oh no rebecca!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWhYa2hikSI

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

what a loving pussy that guy is

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

Orkin Mang posted:

what a loving pussy that guy is

Because red liquid comes out of him?

Refrigerapist
Dec 11, 2004

Guess hes not a fan of the Red Wings.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Good :colbert:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Flyball posted:

Do they normally oscillate that much?

No, only when you are about to eat rear end really hard. Good form helps you avoid these, what I was taught to call "death wobbles".

My first time on a longboard my friend took me to a pretty decent hill. I started from like halfway up and was cutting back and forth across the road on my way down, which helps you not pick up hella speed, and I still got these toward the bottom. I then watched with amazement while my friend took the same board arrow-straight down the center of the road from the very top without wobbling.

Anyway, its really terrifying when this happens. It feels just shy of utterly uncontrollable and the only way to win is to ride it out long enough to slow down. But normally you just end up failing to control the oscillations, they get worse, and then you are thrown from your board, and eat rear end really hard. Kid in that video is lucky to have managed to wobble over onto grass.

His screams are exactly what it feels like btw.

Nathilus has a new favorite as of 10:18 on Apr 23, 2017

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gross Dude posted:

Because red liquid comes out of him?

:smugdon:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

JoelJoel posted:

Hey guy, what do you think Hillary's campaign did wrong? Be as thorough as you like.

Hillary should have spent a few days livestreaming herself playing Counter Strike and DOTA to reach out and connect with the younger voters.

Proper streamer style mind you, Danny DeVito placards behind her, branded Razer headphones and a chair covered in game logos & LEDS, everything. Her diet should have been nothing more than Doritos, Mountain Dew and whatever actual hot food place is gamer branded. (if any?)

Oh and lose the tailored pants suit jacket and replace with brightly colored hipster t-shirts.

DancingShade has a new favorite as of 11:16 on Apr 23, 2017

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

DancingShade posted:

Hillary should have spent a few days livestreaming herself playing Counter Strike and DOTA to reach out and connect with the younger voters.

Proper streamer style mind you, Danny DeVito placards behind her, branded Razer headphones and a chair covered in game logos & LEDS, everything. Her diet should have been nothing more than Doritos, Mountain Dew and whatever actual hot food place is gamer branded. (if any?)
For the complete experience, someone would swatted her on their own initiative.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

maswastaken posted:

For the complete experience, someone would swatted her on their own initiative.

I'm imagining a SWAT team bursting in and getting met by secret servicemen with MP5s.

Yeah that would make an interesting .gif

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Refrigerapist posted:

Guess hes not a fan of the Red Wings.

Haha what the gently caress, did that dude puke blood?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

TheMaskedUgly posted:

Do you think Bill is happy about the way things have turned out?

If you got $25 million after being fired from a fake news channel, would you care?

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

A Proper Uppercut posted:

Haha what the gently caress, did that dude puke blood?

yea what a pussy bitch

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

BOOTY-ADE posted:

If you got $25 million after being fired from a fake news channel, would you care?

I'm pretty sure that my brain operates along totally different lines to O'Reilly's. I'd be goddamned ecstatic to get $25m and early retirement but I suspect that ol' Bill is one of those people who value prestige and status way way higher than money.

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.

BOOTY-ADE posted:

If I did? No. But I think perception of wealth is relative; Bill is rich enough that the numbers don't mean as much as they do for real people, and self-centered enough to be unhappy with the status loss. To put it simply, would he have chosen things to turn out the way they did, or otherwise?

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

TheMaskedUgly posted:

Bill is rich enough that the numbers don't mean as much as they do for real people, and self-centered enough to be unhappy with the status loss.

Let's hope so.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Well? Did you fall?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

A captain always goes down with his ship.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Fuckhead filming vertically aside, this is a pretty impressive effort.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Keg tapping goes horribly wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlF4uLPQX7w&feature=youtu.be

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Ariong posted:

Well? Did you fall?

No, I was near the bottom of the hill and managed to stay on long enough to slow down. I'm a huge wuss though and it at least scared the crap outta me, if it makes you feel any better.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Lame

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

TheMaskedUgly posted:

If I did? No. But I think perception of wealth is relative; Bill is rich enough that the numbers don't mean as much as they do for real people, and self-centered enough to be unhappy with the status loss. To put it simply, would he have chosen things to turn out the way they did, or otherwise?

The motherfucker is putting out a podcast tomorrow to continue his show (for $5 a month) and actually wanted to come back to 'end' his show to which Fox News refused. It's not money (anybody would be happy to take their $25 million and vanish), it's all about the power of his position.

Which makes it funny because chances are he'll vanish like Glenn Beck and Milo Whateverthefuckhisnameis: deprived of easy access to the rubes, he seeks a news channel of some sort and is quickly forgotten about. The best schaden is remembering in a few months that Bill O'Reilly had the ear of the country that is now confounded by a $5 monthly charge for a podcast.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
WE GOTTA STOP THEM GAY ANIMALS FROM FUCKIN' CAUSE THAT DON'T HAPPEN IN THE US!

The schadenfreude is on us, because this guy is second in line to the most powerful position in our country. :ughh:

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

WE GOTTA STOP THEM GAY ANIMALS FROM FUCKIN' CAUSE THAT DON'T HAPPEN IN THE US!

The schadenfreude is on us, because this guy is second in line to the most powerful position in our country. :ughh:

LINK ME TO THIS ARTICLE YOU gently caress

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Yes they do occur in the states, just no one gives a poo poo because they're zoo animals, they're in cages and enclosures all day, who gives a gently caress how the animals gently caress?

Pence pays a suspicious amount of attention to animal fuckin', is what I'm getting at. :crossarms:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Welp, apparently I have been bamboozled because this is fake text on a real article listed on reuters.

I guess the schadenfreude is on me, for believing what should be a batshit insane story, but on all of us for this seeming plausible. :shrug:

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
People do get angry at gay penguins, though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_and_Silo

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Welp, apparently I have been bamboozled because this is fake text on a real article listed on reuters.

I guess the schadenfreude is on me, for believing what should be a batshit insane story, but on all of us for this seeming plausible. :shrug:

It's plausible because people really do get angry that animals engage in non-heterosexual sex. Because animals are pure and God ordained, etc. etc. etc.

(It's hilarious when they try to defend homophobia by pointing at Genesis, which was very obviously written before we humans learned about parthenogenesis and hermaphroditic species, because when you point out animals that aren't gender-binary they're reduced to the generic PRAISE GAWD crap.)

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Aw man, that's a good jonglin'. If only there was somewhere I could go to see top-notch jongly shenanigans by the masters of the jongler arts.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Volcott posted:

People do get angry at gay penguins, though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_and_Silo

I had never heard of this before, but this sentence:

quote:

".. In 1999 attempted to hatch a rock as if it were an egg. This inspired zoo keepers to give them an egg from another pair of penguins who could not hatch it, resulting in the couple raising a chick that was named Tango."
...is adorable :kimchi: How on earth could anyone be mad at this.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

We got some kids books in where I work today, and the stories were amazing.

One was about a penguin who wanted to fly, but everyone told her it was impossible. Then she slipped on some ice and fell off a cliff. Kiwi flashbacks!

The other was about a panda who escaped from an American zoo and befriended a raccoon in an alley. The panda didn't like any of the literal trash the raccoon tried to feed him, so they went to the library and found a book about pandas and stowed away on a flight to China. They learned Tai Chi and visited the Great Wall. Then they went to this panda sanctuary, and they tearfully said goodbye as the raccoon went back to America while the panda found a home filled with bamboo. The sanctuary then put the panda in a crate and sent it back to the same goddamn zoo. Of course the panda re-escaped, found his raccoon buddy, and the raccoon took the panda to a garden center where he ate lucky bamboo out of the dumpster.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Picnic Princess posted:

One was about a penguin who wanted to fly, but everyone told her it was impossible. Then she slipped on some ice and fell off a cliff. Kiwi flashbacks!

The other was about a panda who escaped from an American zoo and befriended a raccoon in an alley. The panda didn't like any of the literal trash the raccoon tried to feed him, so they went to the library and found a book about pandas and stowed away on a flight to China. They learned Tai Chi and visited the Great Wall. Then they went to this panda sanctuary, and they tearfully said goodbye as the raccoon went back to America while the panda found a home filled with bamboo. The sanctuary then put the panda in a crate and sent it back to the same goddamn zoo. Of course the panda re-escaped, found his raccoon buddy, and the raccoon took the panda to a garden center where he ate lucky bamboo out of the dumpster.

Do you work in some nihilism for children themed bookstore?

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Picnic Princess posted:

:stonk: What in the almighty gently caress kind of lesson is that story supposed to be imparting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Weatherman posted:

:stonk: What in the almighty gently caress kind of lesson is that story supposed to be imparting?

Life sucks, dickhead.