Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dicolas cage ensnares ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I just woke up - "If"? Have we already examined and discussed Donald's hanging "If"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
it me

https://twitter.com/lukeoneil47/status/856515289978155008

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

aware of dog posted:

I used to think that Trump changed positions on issues because he was a slimy huckster, now I think it's because he just can't remember anything he's said more than 5 minutes ago

I think it's both, really. He's still slimy as gently caress but is also losing his mind now and can't remember what positions he's 'supposed' to take.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

this hat is not nearly comically oversized enough wtf starnes get it in gear

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Former Everything posted:

i just got back from dc with my kid's class trip

anyone thinking that boomers/midwesterners are the only chuds are in for a huge surprise

same for anyone thinking his support is eroding

i saw thousands of kids 12-18 wearing all the trump gear they could get their hands on ogling and geeking out about trump's hotel and talking incessantly about trump and his strong daddy policies and how great it was that our president had balls and cared about the common man

these were kids from the east coast, westish coast and all around

i saw an entire class of boston prep kids wearing trump hats and trump shirts heckling the march for science folks

whaaaaat???? kids like a crazy dude who says whatever the hell he wants all the time? stop the presses! alert the internet!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Mirthless posted:

whaaaaat???? kids like a crazy dude who says whatever the hell he wants all the time? stop the presses! alert the internet!

sounds like they did that

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
pee man is my new idol/spirit animal/whatever

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

anyone thinking that boomers/midwesterners are the only chuds are in for a huge surprise

i saw thousands of kids 12-18 wearing all the trump gear they could get their hands on ogling and geeking out about trump's hotel and talking incessantly about trump and his strong daddy policies and how great it was that our president had balls and cared about the common man

i saw an entire class of boston prep kids wearing trump hats and trump shirts heckling the march for science folks

white children are dare i say more insufferable than white old people

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
i cant belive teenagers are shithead edgelord

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!

the DNC needs to step up its dank meme game, that's what speaks to this demo now

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/856531163799859201

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

D1E posted:

Why doesn't he get castrated then?

Seriously, isn't there some religious tenet for strict Catholics/Christians that the sex act is only for the purpose of procreation, hence birth control is a mortal sin?

I think his wife has popped out all the kids she's ever going to.

its enormously more complex than that friendo and varies by denomination and interpretation w/in denominations p strongly

plus norms and beliefs wrt gender and sex and marriage ties are uh always, every time embedded deep in a culture so even if explained in christian terms youll see a lot of custom/belief that comes from other cultural thrulines

like italian misogyny and how garbage italian law treats wives/women in general isnt per se popery at work its just old italian horseshit thats still goin strong

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Trump runs the country in precisely the fashion that every 12-15 y/o white kid in America thinks they would run the country if they were president

Trump is the protagonist in a kid's movie about a kid who gets body swapped with an adult and then runs for the presidency

It's like he was made up by a racist alternate universe Disney channel

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

IT TOOK THREE loving HOURS

lmao

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

FrensaGeran posted:

Earther scum

don't make me get megas

Serf
May 5, 2011

martian independence will happen very quickly in the sense that the dead belong to no nation

their spirits will be made independent of their flesh

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

When I was a kid/teen I thought the Project for a New American Century was super amazing and a good thing, and that the US should continue to enforce its Pax Americana over the world.

Kids are goddamn morons and you should put any faith that their beliefs will survive to adulthood.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

If the wall is never built, hypothetically, (can you imagine?), then that would be bad, but hey, thems the breaks...

Marie Furie
Nov 11, 2016

triple sulk posted:

IT TOOK THREE loving HOURS

lmao

and a staffer retweet of NASA in between

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856508531087990785

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUJzj4DXHYE

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five's said this a lot in this thread, and it's true. Young people don't vote Democrat, non-white people do. Something has to be done to change the culture of white people in this nation so they stop voting for a self-defeating white supremacist party.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

every story w mars colonies has them oppressed by earth and rebelling, i want some other outcome just for varietys sake
the expanse takes place after mars has rebelled and turned into a militaristic, collectivist society with the ethos of "gently caress off we're terraforming this poo poo and we'll blast you with railguns if you get in our way earther scum"

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Mirthless posted:

Trump runs the country in precisely the fashion that every 12-15 y/o white kid in America thinks they would run the country if they were president

Trump is the protagonist in a kid's movie about a kid who gets body swapped with an adult and then runs for the presidency

It's like he was made up by a racist alternate universe Disney channel

Everybody loves Kid President!

*the next day*

We regret to inform you that Kid President is a racist and still president.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Thank goodness we got a conclusion to the previous tweet. Very low energy tweet times. :sad:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!

wait, I thought the wall was to curb illegal immigration, not stop drugs

lmao don't tell this guy extensive tunnel systems and the ocean exist

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

white millennials have consistently voted R by a few points. Millennials as a group are only generally Democratic because of millenial persons of color voting overwhelmingly dem.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

that said white millennials are, as I recall, the least R of any of the particular white age demographics.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

the expanse takes place after mars has rebelled and turned into a militaristic, collectivist society with the ethos of "gently caress off we're terraforming this poo poo and we'll blast you with railguns if you get in our way earther scum"

all while conjuring infinite food and fuel out of the sci-fi ether for them

it hurt to read those parts of the expanse

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

You'd think Mars wouldn't have the resources to repel an Earth invasion.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Yes I am sure that putting up a loving fence is going to 100% stop America's opioid problem

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

petit choux posted:

I'd like to know why or maybe better how some of the most important words and phrases of an AP interview with the president of the US are (unintelligible)? Is he in a crowded bar or something? Why are so many interviews with him like this? I guess I'd like to hear the audio of it to try to figure out for myself what's going on in such an interview.

TheBalor
Jun 18, 2001

Coolguye posted:

all while conjuring infinite food and fuel out of the sci-fi ether for them

it hurt to read those parts of the expanse

What parts? The food supply being critically dependent on Earth, Ganymede and hydroponics is a huge plot point in the books. Earth didn't try to starve Mars out because they knew Mars would just slag Earth as a last "gently caress you" going down.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Will Trump build underwater walls on each coast to stop cartel submersibles and submarines as well?

Gotta stop that drug problem, and walls are the only way.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!
"If the wall is not built, which it will be..."

:wtc:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

More confirmed kills than the MOAB

https://twitter.com/liamstack/status/856519725223989248

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

electoral whatever

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

TheBalor posted:

What parts? The food supply being critically dependent on Earth, Ganymede and hydroponics is a huge plot point in the books. Earth didn't try to starve Mars out because they knew Mars would just slag Earth as a last "gently caress you" going down.

that does not jive with my memory at all so i might be confusing it for another book, my bad

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

i wonder when people in government are gonna realize that most of the seriously harmful drugs pouring into the country right now are coming from factories in China?

never, it's never gonna happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

tenderjerk posted:

"If the wall is not built, which it will be..."

:wtc:

He is going to be so mad when congress doesn't give him any money for that dumb wall

• Locked thread