Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Women using their minds to think and decide who to vote for based on issues rather than merely siding with their own gender?

That's crazy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Not surprised he doesn't understand what a feminism and equality actually mean.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

"Psh, these so called feminists won't even accept fascism to get a woman into office!"

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Hitler was the first Austrian to become chancellor of Germany yet many Austrians opposed him

Let

That

Sink

In

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
Fuckin ding dongs acting like they never saw a titty before smdh

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I mean they seen one on a computer screen.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'd like to let my fist sink into Paul Watson's face at high velocity

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Why are they called feminazis if they don't like Nazis? It doesn't make sense.

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

davidspackage posted:

I'd like to let my fist sink into Paul Watson's face at high velocity

:same:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Good Citizen posted:

drat those some bomb rear end grandmammaries

Put 'em on the glass, monkey.

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

Without having seen his other tweets I have complete confidence that one of them includes calling women idiots for voting for other women because of "identity politics".

Serf
May 5, 2011

Paul Joseph Watson is too afraid to leave his own house, and looks like a particularly wimpy sort of fish.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
That's the good stuff right there.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Thank you for a hearty dose of schadenfreude this morning.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Thank you for a hearty dose of schadenfreude this morning.

:tipshat:

cnut has a new favorite as of 14:46 on Apr 24, 2017

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Don't people have lockable mailboxes?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I was 2737 posts behind and thought I'd never catch up. Then I saw this and skipped the line to let everyone know.

Is this the new "The South Did Nothing Wrong"?

He's also a sovereign citizen.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
"actually it was about state's rights" has been their defense for a while now. This one has an interesting spin on it at least.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Fathis Munk posted:

"actually it was about state's rights" has been their defense for a while now. This one has an interesting spin on it at least.

I responded to that with "Yeah, but it was the state's rights to let you own slaves that they were defending" to a guy once. Would you believe he responded that he hadn't thought about it that way and apologized? It was weird as gently caress. I honestly didn't expect that at all. He actually meant it too. Super weird. He was just a 19 year old college student though so I guess that had a lot to do with it?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Croatoan posted:

I responded to that with "Yeah, but it was the state's rights to let you own slaves that they were defending" to a guy once. Would you believe he responded that he hadn't thought about it that way and apologized? It was weird as gently caress. I honestly didn't expect that at all. He actually meant it too. Super weird. He was just a 19 year old college student though so I guess that had a lot to do with it?

How can someone be this naive Jesus Christ. Good on him for listening though!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
1 new comment that rear end

Collateral Damage posted:

Then how is the mail supposed to get in?!

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Push El Burrito posted:

Then how is the mail supposed to get in?!

How do you think mail gets into your house?

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Aramoro posted:

Most people aren't used to them and don't know how they work.

FYI there's a master key that mail carriers have that will unlock them. That part is standardized otherwise it wouldn't be approved by the postmaster general.

What keeps crooks from getting one of those? I'm sure it happens but man, that takes like effort and stuff.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Croatoan posted:

drat, now that's something you don't encounter everyday.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Croatoan posted:

was he Albert Einstein?

I kid, I kid

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Aramoro posted:

I don't know and my wife and kids won't tell me.

Croatoan posted:

Most people aren't used to them and don't know how they work.

FYI there's a master key that mail carriers have that will unlock them. That part is standardized otherwise it wouldn't be approved by the postmaster general.

What keeps crooks from getting one of those? I'm sure it happens but man, that takes like effort and stuff.

I don't want a mailman to have a key to my house he'll go rootin through all my stuff.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I know all about "states rights" but this is the first time I've heard that Lincoln was just going to give the Southern states to England to settle a loan.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

Aramoro posted:

The mailman just chucks it over the fence. Such is the traditional way.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I know all about "states rights" but this is the first time I've heard that Lincoln was just going to give the Southern states to England to settle a loan.

To the Bank of England, specifically.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Admiral Joeslop posted:

They're going to invent progressively elaborate conspiracy theories just to be able to say that it was not actually about slavery

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Collateral Damage posted:

I mean, some people do. Apartment complexes, certain suburban residential areas.

But a lot of houses just have mailboxes. No locks. The last few places I've lived didn't have locks on the mailboxes.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Croatoan posted:

Now this is the sort of unexpected twist that M. Night Shyamalan wishes her could write.

If anyone does double down on States Rights--and they will, of course--you can then ask them why, under the Confederate Constitution, the states did not have the right to outlaw slavery if that's what the whole thing was about, actually.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

John Big Booty posted:

Now this is the sort of unexpected twist that M. Night Shyamalan wishes her could write.

If anyone does double down on States Rights--and they will, of course--you can then ask them why, under the Confederate Constitution, the states did not have the right to outlaw slavery if that's what the whole thing was about, actually.

Prove it, liar.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The civil war was about States Rights generally and slavery specifically

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I don't recognize the authority of my state and its archaic nudity laws.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

oldpainless posted:

The civil war was about States Rights generally and slavery specifically

Cornerstone Speech. It was never about minor differences in shipping and tariff regulations, which are the only other variations between the CSA constitution and the US constitution.

gently caress the losers of the Slavers' Rebellion forever.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Prove it, liar.

quote:

Article I, §9.4

No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.

Article IV, §2.3

The Confederate States may acquire new territory; and Congress shall have power to legislate and provide governments for the inhabitants of all territory belonging to the Confederate States, lying without the limits of the several Sates; and may permit them, at such times, and in such manner as it may by law provide, to form States to be admitted into the Confederacy. In all such territory the institution of negro slavery, as it now exists in the Confederate States, shall be recognized and protected be Congress and by the Territorial government; and the inhabitants of the several Confederate States and Territories shall have the right to take to such Territory any slaves lawfully held by them in any of the States or Territories of the Confederate States.

Your turn.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Wrong. Fake. The South was a bastion of freedom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Hahaha

Good job, but I think he was saying that is what an idiot's response would be, not actually asking you to prove it to him.