Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Good news: it looks great. Bad news: none of my mods work, so it essentially nuked the factory I was working on over the weekend. I think I'm going to migrate to a new part of the map and strike the old factory for resources. I also have ton of construction bots and solar power and I'll be damned if I have to start over with a pick and gently caress all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Oh god, who was he?

TwoWorlds

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I downloaded Eve Online again yesterday.

:shepicide:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mike-o posted:

The only way to win Eve is to not play.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Mike-o posted:

do you want some isk? I've done like 37 supercap scams lol

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
gently caress I forgot about EVE scams. I always had too much of a heart to do them, so I preferred blowing people instead.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Apr 24, 2017

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Factoerio .15 came a day early :getin:

Looks like im going to have an even less productive day.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

facialimpediment posted:

gently caress I forgot about EVE scams. I always had too much of a heart to do them, so I preferred blowing people up instead.

That's the best part of EVE.

Reverand maynard posted:

do you want some isk? I've done like 37 supercap scams lol

Yeah sure, gimme today to figure out how to play this game again and PM me or something.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It breaks my old 1:14:10 Pump/Boiler/Steam Engine setup since steam is a thing now and the output is perpendicular. Oil has been rebalanced so maybe getting sulfuric acid won't be like getting blood from a stone anymore. Nuclear is kinda cool but I'll probably use it to replace steam as my backup system. I've just taken to laying giant 48x48 solar farm blueprints.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Mike-o posted:

That's the best part of EVE.

i never played eve but the scam stories were always fun to read

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

It made me feel like I was 12 again playing EVE and pulling scams. I used to gently caress with idiots on Diablo, putting a town portal to the final level of hell in Diablo's lair and saying in group chat "hey come through the portal I'll help anyone level up in the catacombs" and then just laughing as they instantly die the moment they go through it. Loot body, rinse and repeat.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

facialimpediment posted:

gently caress I forgot about EVE scams. I always had too much of a heart to do them, so I preferred blowing people instead.

Good mod edit

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

I found a husband, wife, and roommate who all played eve together in hisec and got the husband to send me not only his stuff but all of their stuff too. His wife and roommate were not happy to come home to no isk or assets lmao.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

lmao

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Mike-o posted:

It made me feel like I was 12 again playing EVE and pulling scams. I used to gently caress with idiots on Diablo, putting a town portal to the final level of hell in Diablo's lair and saying in group chat "hey come through the portal I'll help anyone level up in the catacombs" and then just laughing as they instantly die the moment they go through it. Loot body, rinse and repeat.

Those were the days :allears:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Reverand maynard posted:

I found a husband, wife, and roommate who all played eve together in hisec and got the husband to send me not only his stuff but all of their stuff too. His wife and roommate were not happy to come home to no isk or assets lmao.

A married couple with a roommate is going to be prone to awful choices, this was just good tradecraft on finding a target

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Took me a while :toot:

Exotic dancers for all!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Reverand maynard posted:

then the wife hosed the roommate to punish the husband

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
Turns out installing Stellaris is a bad idea if you have to get up early the next morning.

Sincerely,
"Wait, it's 2AM already?"

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Missionary Positron posted:

Turns out installing Stellaris is a bad idea if you have to get up early the next morning.

Sincerely,
"Wait, it's 2AM already?"

i tell myself its better than sitting in a bar all night

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

then the wife hosed the roommate scammer to punish the husband

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
I think some of you guys played Shadow of Mordor, IGN is doing videos off and on highlighting the changes to the upcoming sequel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhpFWYHGnV8

Holy poo poo Diablo style gear sets and loot :stare:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
whomever abu hajaar is on steam convince me to buy and play that playeruknowns poo poo

like maybe it could be ok but that name is like what?? Is it russian or korean or something

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

buddy stopped by and upgraded my 970 to a 980ti

woooo free upgrades

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Seems like I have Shadowrun Returns, Dragonfall, and Hong Kong. Is there any kind of order I should play these in

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Don't have the money for it right now, but god drat I'm still running a GTX 470 along with the rest of my desktop that I built in 2009 fuuuuuuuuck.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I don't even really play games on this stuff but for some reason I've been thinking of upgrading my card. My monitor is just some 144hz 1080 thing so IDK if I want to just buy another 970 and so the sli thing or get a 1070 or whateve rit is so I can play 20 year old games in stunning lo-fi graphics

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Two Finger posted:

Seems like I have Shadowrun Returns, Dragonfall, and Hong Kong. Is there any kind of order I should play these in

i think in that order

Shadowrun Returns is the shorter, first campaign but still pretty good

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I don't even really play games on this stuff but for some reason I've been thinking of upgrading my card. My monitor is just some 144hz 1080 thing so IDK if I want to just buy another 970 and so the sli thing or get a 1070 or whateve rit is so I can play 20 year old games in stunning lo-fi graphics

sli/crossfire was too much of a pain in the rear end to keep up with for me

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I play bad games and have bad theory crafting fun. And now I am gonna be stuck for a week playing grim dawn because of a mod.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

only games i play anymore are street fighter and civ v while trying to get my venice gameplan down

persona 5 is fun so far though

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i just started MWO again :(

edit: playing Yakuza 4 on my ps3 too

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i spent the last couple of days to wipe my Vita memory card clean and start over with the new versions of the 3.6 firmware crack

i got the PSP custom firmware installed, anyone here nerdy enough to tell me how to get FFT War of the lions with the speedhack installed in this thing

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

sli/crossfire was too much of a pain in the rear end to keep up with for me

Yeah SLI is a pain. Too much stuff has weird glitches with it or just straight out doesn't support it.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i do a shitload of emulation stuff and it wreaked havoc on anything i tried to do

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Some clips from PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

https://clips.twitch.tv/CoweringSnappyTigerChefFrank

https://streamable.com/m7oer

https://clips.twitch.tv/BillowingLachrymoseDoveBloodTrail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B_2PBfdazo

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
idk what just happened but i'll probably pick it up.

worst case scenario i have another unplayed game on steam :/

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I guess it was made by a guy that made a mod offshoot of DayZ.

quote:

Lead designer Brendan Greene, better known as PlayerUnknown, had previously created the ARMA 2 mod DayZ: Battle Royale, an offshoot of popular mod DayZ, before moving the mod over to ARMA 3 and eventually H1Z1: King of the Kill, where he acted as a consultant.[4] He then began working with the development studio Bluehole, Inc. on a standalone version of the game mode, which would become PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.[5] With the game, the developers aimed to find a middle ground between the realistic simulation of ARMA 3 and the arcade-like action focus of King of the Kill.[3]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
mikeo lets team up and ambush bitches