Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
MJNN (?) Dia releases in a week or two I think actually, iirc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

emormu posted:

Latest Nesoberi arrival. Want to order the You hat at some point.

First attempt at making a wall of Nesoberis. I'm going to need more structuring material put between the Nesoberi layers. You can see at the top what happens if you don't have something to hold them in place.

Looks awesome. I want to get a couple nesoberis sometime and put them in my bro's hatchback. Really want to have a track car with an anime wrap and nesos someday~

emormu
Jan 16, 2012
MJNN Dia is later this month, as mentioned in probably 1-2 more weeks. The 2nd Year Yumede nesos are in arcades now.

More in Neso Related Excess

Yoshiko Neso Size Comparison Front View

Yoshiko Neso Size Comparison Side View

Cork Board 1

Cork Board 2

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

Damn it, why it does need to remain only four bullets!?
Translations are up for Aqours's Gourmet Report, the drama CD about Aqours reviewing various food places in Numazu.

Maruten (Chika, You, Kanan)
Numazu Burger (Hanamaru, Yoshiko, Mari)
Minato Shinsenkan (Riko, Dia, Ruby)

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Daxing Dan posted:

Translations are up for Aqours's Gourmet Report, the drama CD about Aqours reviewing various food places in Numazu.

Maruten (Chika, You, Kanan)
Numazu Burger (Hanamaru, Yoshiko, Mari)
Minato Shinsenkan (Riko, Dia, Ruby)

ooh, thanks, Dan!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Childhood friends @ Maruten, watched!

Highlights:
-Chika being incredibly disappointed when others can't follow her bizarre trains of thought (always funny)
-Chika telling You to eat her (so lewd)

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
what has my life become, that I'm listening to fictional idols advertise restaurants that I'll never go to

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Man, Chika is so drat weird in the drama CDs.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
holy crap the english at the start of #2 I'm dying

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Powerful appetites on these girls. I love the eating noises.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Holy poo poo, Dia.

"If only you were my younger sister."

Ruby's right there.

This is brutal.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
some great DiRiko, tho

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
That track was great, just great.

Dia just shutting Ruby down, and then rubbing it in. Some great DiRiko flirting, the angriest Dia lines I think I've ever heard (:swoon:) Ruby×everyone, and then that rarest of fruits, the Dia "pigii!" Dia's OP. What a good track. I'm going to see if there's good fanart of it.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
there's not much, it seems

X

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
ah, I'd seen this before but hadn't recognized it for what it is at the time

https://twitter.com/fugace_/status/848540425732317184

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
I feel bad for putting off watching LL Sunshine for so long. Part of it was me being stubborn and thinking it wouldn't be as good as the first two seasons. I was wrong. They're really learned a lot from making the original series and it shows in the writing and set up of the characters. It all feels more natural and less haphazardly inserted or glossed over (like Rin having self esteem issues about not fitting in with the rest of the girls. The long stare from Hanamura at the magazine with Rin's picture was a nice call back though). I powered through all 13 episodes in two days and there were a lot of feels. I'm not sure who are my favorites from Sunshine. It was Maki, Eli and Umi for Muse. I'm kind of leaning towards Riko, You, Mari and Yohane for Sunshine. I don't have any Nesoberi's but I do have all 9 of the figmas for Muse and have the 3 available for Sunshine on preorder. :negative: My wallet...it pains.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Revolver Bunker posted:

I'm not sure who are my favorites from Sunshine.

Have you considered:

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
but also, I'm glad you finally watched and enjoyed Sunshine!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

best girl is you

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Revolver Bunker posted:

I feel bad for putting off watching LL Sunshine for so long. Part of it was me being stubborn and thinking it wouldn't be as good as the first two seasons. I was wrong. They're really learned a lot from making the original series and it shows in the writing and set up of the characters. It all feels more natural and less haphazardly inserted or glossed over (like Rin having self esteem issues about not fitting in with the rest of the girls. The long stare from Hanamura at the magazine with Rin's picture was a nice call back though). I powered through all 13 episodes in two days and there were a lot of feels. I'm not sure who are my favorites from Sunshine. It was Maki, Eli and Umi for Muse. I'm kind of leaning towards Riko, You, Mari and Yohane for Sunshine. I don't have any Nesoberi's but I do have all 9 of the figmas for Muse and have the 3 available for Sunshine on preorder. :negative: My wallet...it pains.

Ah, someone with good taste.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Have you considered:

X

X

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Also I just noticed that's soldier game.

You must have loved soldier game.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

All the Aqours girls are very good.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Some are just gooder than others

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

SyntheticPolygon posted:

:yeah:

X

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

but also, I'm glad you finally watched and enjoyed Sunshine!

Thanks. It was a good watch and I'm glad that Love Live continues to be good.

Hate-Senpai posted:

Also I just noticed that's soldier game.

You must have loved soldier game.

Why yes I do love Soldier Game very much. Though I do admit that I'm on the NicoxMaki ship as well.

SyntheticPolygon posted:

There in lies the crux of my dilemma. They're all good. For some reason as the season went on I started to like You more and more. Something about her being Chika's super winggirl.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Revolver Bunker posted:

There in lies the crux of my dilemma. They're all good. For some reason as the season went on I started to like You more and more. Something about her being Chika's super winggirl.

If you already like You, check out some of the clips of her VA doing stuff. Shuka is adorable :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_iY9CXHBIs

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Oh, and check out the April Fools puppet show (subbed by the bountiful Daxing Dan)! It's absolutely fantastic!

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Xelkelvos posted:

Some are just gooder than others

Yes, but they are all good enough that any answer for favourite girl is acceptable imo.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Revolver Bunker posted:

The You slow build was very intentional. Before the anime started, You's popularity massively outweighed all the other girls. Doing all the other girls' episodes before You allowed them to showcase everyone before new fans got attached to her and also allowed them to end the single character focus episodes with the most popular girl. Also, You's cards in SIF are ridiculously good. I want an Owl Wizard Magical Girl You.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Oh, and check out the April Fools puppet show (subbed by the bountiful Daxing Dan)! It's absolutely fantastic!

That was great. I would watch a whole season of that. Thanks Daxing Dan for the subs. I wonder how long it took to shoot that puppet show.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Yessssss. It was good when I didn't know what anyone's saying, it's better now

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

:toot:

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

I saw this link and have been reading their stuff on Dynasty Reader. The art style is great and the pairing is super cute. So I agree with her shipping now.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
Paging Yes_Cantaloupe: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-029950&page=top

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Yes!

I love that she comes with a fan.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Just. Gimme.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

The power generator is powerful.

Does anyone know if anyone actually makes Jojo x LL doujins or is it only fan art? I'd like some powerful Yohane poses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I've never run across any. I think the closest you might find is a panel here or there referencing.