Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I, too, am sad that I'm not on TV telling old people to be evil as gently caress. And that it's totally good to be evil as gently caress.

*in extremely loathsome old white boomer voice* "ehh, its a livin"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Remember that one interview Trump gave where the interviewer kept giving Trump an out that he didn't mean a literal wall and Trump kept saying over and over again "No I mean a literal wall, an actual physical wall"

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Olds aren't going to watch you on the internet, oreilly

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

that Gorka hasnt been run out of washington yet tells you exactly how hosed we are. at least guys like sessions and bannon can hide it a bit. gorka's racism is out in the open, and no one gives a poo poo.

Gorka has some of that cool old school European racism that is harder to pick up on. It is just so, refined and old world, you know? Like a vanity from the old country with an enchanted mirror that screams slurs in an indecipherable European tongue.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the scary thing is thats like the best outcome ive heard for his administration

Yeah it's probably gonna be a lot worse. He's definitely trying to start a war.

Also lol BillO is gonna say some really dumb and terrible poo poo on his podcast.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

The Puppet Master posted:

Gorka has some of that cool old school European racism that is harder to pick up on. It is just so, refined and old world, you know? Like a vanity from the old country with an enchanted mirror that screams slurs in an indecipherable European tongue.

jewry

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The Puppet Master posted:

He has the same rustic charm as a Lithuanian library with lots of suspicious stars on the windows and doesn't have a history until 1946

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

That DICK! posted:

Remember that one interview Trump gave where the interviewer kept giving Trump an out that he didn't mean a literal wall and Trump kept saying over and over again "No I mean a literal wall, an actual physical wall"

Trump shutting down people who desperately try to spin his dumbass statements is always great. "No gently caress you, I meant a literal wall", "Nope you are wrong his son isn't a war hero because he died", etc.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah it's probably gonna be a lot worse. He's definitely trying to start a war.

Also lol BillO is gonna say some really dumb and terrible poo poo on his podcast.

i have no idea how an old piece of poo poo irish man has lungs to scream the n word for 4 minutes a day for $5/month

:911:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

There is no hierarchy or filter or anything between Trump and the nukes launching.

Literally none.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

GobiasIndustries posted:

Trump shutting down people who desperately try to spin his dumbass statements is always great. "No gently caress you, I meant a literal wall", "Nope you are wrong his son isn't a war hero because he died", etc.
Are they still trying to do that for him in interviews and stuff or have they given up?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

only about tv interviews, because he actually watches those.

re: spicer

“He is probably not long for this job anyway, so he should be more conscious about his own personal credibility for the day he leaves the White House,” Pfeiffer said of Spicer. “No one wants to spend the rest of their life being an internet meme, and that’s the path Sean is on now.”

Sean wants to be a #1 meme, just like alex jones

He should just wear the bunny suit at every presser. And pull Easter eggs out of his rear end.

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Business Gorillas posted:

He has the same rustic charm as a Lithuanian library with lots of suspicious stars on the windows and doesn't have a history until 1946

Or a Swiss bank filled with gold deposited sometime between 1939-1943

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

There is no hierarchy or filter or anything between Trump and the nukes launching.

Literally none.
If that was true they would have been launched already and you know it.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/bakkooonn/status/856646228548870144

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

If that was true they would have been launched already and you know it.
Sometimes I wonder if it's as simple as someone whispering "you don't want to launch nukes today" in his ear every morning or something like that.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

FizFashizzle posted:

seriously, while "it's the only way to hear bill oreilly" is as solid as an attempt I can think of to explain podcasts to a 75 year old, it's still not going to work.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Samurai Sanders posted:

Sometimes I wonder if it's as simple as someone whispering "you don't want to launch nukes today" in his ear every morning or something like that.

"this too shall piss"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Samurai Sanders posted:

Are they still trying to do that for him in interviews and stuff or have they given up?

Pretty much all non-Fox interviewers have given up on trying to keep his balls moist. Just take a look at that recent AP interview, he is incoherent as hell and it isn't worth anything to try to get him to be honest about a single thing.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Grover norquist thoughtfully mouses over the add to cart button

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

SKULL.GIF posted:

Literally none.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hell yeah

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

SKULL.GIF posted:

Literally none.

fun fact, he can't order a nuclear strike if he can't articulate it

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

DrManiac posted:

This happened a bunch to successful minorities and you were lucky if they just stole all your poo poo and ran you out of town rather than just lynch you and steal everything.

It reminds me of a really good documentary last year that I forgot the name of about a small southern town that literally just ran all the black people out and stole their property with faked deeds. They killed everyone who didn't leave and left them in unmarked graves and the poo poo heads wouldn't even give the director his grandpa's remains back

Well thank goodness this sort of thing never happens anymore.

https://www.stlmag.com/Why-Did-Cookie-Thornton-Kill/

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

daily reminder that some neo-cons have also recommended this with regards to Iran as well lol

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Shugojin posted:

I am giving the order to [unintelligible]

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

SKULL.GIF posted:

Literally none.

reversal of fortune: white house lost track of all the boomers within range of korea

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXSUEU7ISfQ

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Shugojin posted:

"I -SAID- I WANT A NEW-CUE-LER STRIKE!"
"roger sir*
"what did trump want?"
"he didn't say nuclear correctly so technically we don't have to launch poo poo."

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q523WE5kiY

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nukes won't launch since Trump will be lazy to read the whole nuclear football instruction manual.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Might I suggest we...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trOYJ9gTMDE

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

he was actually gonna order a strike last tuesday but he got confused and ordered a coke and burger instead

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
trump orders a strike but the military is so undermanned because trumps filled like none of the positions in the pentagon on down that there isn't anyone to execute it

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
jared kushner forced to pilot a submarine across the pacific himself to launch the missiles

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

the downside to this is that we're very definitely gonna die when he accidentally orders someone to nuke china when he wants a charred steak

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
Iran is a fuckload more sane than North Korea tho

I truly think if DPRK gets the ability to deliver a nuke to the US it will happen whenever the regime collapses

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

FizFashizzle posted:

Mark Levin started his web site over a year ago, I'd be interested in knowing how it's actually doing; is there any service that measures customers or income for these guys?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It always makes me laugh how Fox News has ads for stuff like gold coins, annuity ads and other poo poo almost senile white boomer love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Venom Snake posted:

jared kushner forced to pilot a submarine across the pacific himself to launch the missiles

bwahahahaha!

• Locked thread