Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Mr. Despair posted:

If he was playing dirty still we'd be winning!

he's gone soft

he got hurt last year and lost the ability to do such dirty plays as being kicked by a guy, or elbowed in the face by a guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

bullshit refs

e. i hope jason kidd punches a ref if this keeps up

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

THERE'S NOTHING NORM-AL ABOUT HIM

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Drunk Canuck posted:

THERE'S NOTHING NORM-AL ABOUT HIM

lol

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Mr. Despair posted:

bullshit refs

Seriously, the Bucks aren't doing themselves any favors, but the refs are actively hurting them too.

EDIT: What happened to the Bucks? It's like they forgot how to play after blowing out the Raptors.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Mr. Despair posted:

bullshit refs

I hope he does too, confirming my theory that Jason Kidd is a hateful man and a bad coach

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
That hot Spanish temper

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Leon Einstein posted:

Seriously, the Bucks aren't doing themselves any favors, but the refs are actively hurting them too.

EDIT: What happened to the Bucks? It's like they forgot how to play after blowing out the Raptors.

actually it's because the Raps were just playing dinosaur possum.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Leon Einstein posted:

The Raptors were concealing their power level until they discovered the Bucks secret weakness, Norm

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
7 turnovers in 5 minutes is a bad way to win a game wiz.

oh cool a technical

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

the Raptors used their secret weapon, they finally turned Demare Carroll's secret talent switch from "bad" to "ok"

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the raptors announcers are like listening to someone have a 4 hour long sports radio call in from brooklyn

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
I didn't expect the Bucks to win this series, but I didn't expect them to lay over the way they have. Middleton is apparently sick, and that's why he's shooting like 5%.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
I have defended Jose Calderon for years as an acceptable end-of-the-bench player, but no more

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

The Raptors were concealing their power level until they discovered the Bucks secret weakness, Norm

In my canon the Raptors were wearing weighted gear like Goku and have taken it off now.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Leon Einstein posted:

The Raptors started Ibaka and Normen Powell, which let them match up their athleticism and their bench is way better than the Bucks.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

the raptors announcers are like listening to someone have a 4 hour long sports radio call in from brooklyn

This is not a bad thing.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Drunk Canuck posted:

This is not a bad thing.

sorry about your brain damage

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Leon Einstein posted:

Maybe all the Raptors that were sick at the start of the series got over it.

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

I hope he does too, confirming my theory that Jason Kidd is a hateful man and a bad coach

Didnt (doesnt?) he beat his wife a bunch? Hall of fame my rear end.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Ghost Dog posted:

sorry about your brain damage

You actually have the brain damage, listening to Jack Armstrong call a game is a treat.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Toronto
has
the
best
in
game
personalities
on
TV

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

listening to a guy be sportsradio.txt while doing a bad new york italian impression seems more like some sort of cruel, cruel trick

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Drunk Canuck posted:

Toronto
has
the
best
in
game
personalities
on
TV

I miss chuck swirsky

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

is there some sort of hot take mental hospital he escaped from

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

This game is 100% needing to take out the Salami & Cheese because it's OVER

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

dokmo posted:

I have defended Jose Calderon for years as an acceptable end-of-the-bench player, but no more

I sense high quality video content coming in the future at Calderon's expense

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i always wondered where the ref crybaby/little brother syndrome raptors fans have came from but i found Crybaby Prime and it all makes sense

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Ghost Dog posted:

i always wondered where the ref crybaby/little brother syndrome raptors fans have came from but i found Crybaby Prime and it all makes sense

i see all these words and yet, they mean nothing

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Ghost Dog posted:

listening to a guy be sportsradio.txt while doing a bad new york italian impression seems more like some sort of cruel, cruel trick

It's not an impression and you're stupid

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

The Raptors Are Good, the Bucks Are N o t.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Ghost Dog posted:

He's actually from Brooklyn you retard

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

how could that possibly make it better

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

how could that possibly make it better

Get into voice you rat bastard

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
The Bucks stop here

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Ghost Dog v. Canada

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich
That Norm dunk just won the series

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Normal Powell, disgusting

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I did not expect this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Also, I love the NBA. So glad I wont have to hear terrible commentary after the game about how Powell should 'celebrate the right way' and not be so emotional and pound his chest or yell.

• Locked thread