Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I accidentally edited your post in the other thread when I meant to post a 9/11 conspiracy. I will try not to do dabs and Zionism talk at the same time.

link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Dabs and zionism sounds like a decent band name.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

hello make me Idiot King of GiP

I was never in the military I feel this qualifies me somehow

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
There are certain qualifications of retarded you have to meet to manage brain damaged assholes like us. Like building your own home addition or being a cop. Something equally dumb to enlisting.

Do you have a degree in gender studies?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Stolen valor is still stolen valor even if you have permission.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
"Congratulations on winning the purple heart!"

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Smiling Jack posted:

hello make me Idiot King of GiP

I was never in the military I feel this qualifies me somehow

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I'll go ahead and nominate GIP's best detective

mrs. beanie

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Lemme tell ya she's a loving stickler for the rules

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

mrs beanie what did you think of the wedding

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

who was it who went to the wedding with the "best friend" in the bridal party

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Holy poo poo Logan is a horrific movie

And it was horrible watching Patrick Stewart act ancient and senile :(

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Like the last I saw of X-Men was that Apocalypse turd and some stupid poo poo about time travel, I didn't realize I had this in store

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

lotta people about to get mad in this thread

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
the best xmen movie is mediocre at best but I haven't seen teh last 2 or 3 now

I saw the days of future past one and it was ok

like barely ok but ok

but tbh i'm kinda over watching modern blockbuster poo poo idk they're all bad

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I wasted two hours of my sunday watching independence day resurgence. I don't even know where to start but an old jewish man driving a school bus full of kids to area 51 is some variety of child abuse.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

orange juche posted:

So whos going to stab shim in the back when he declares himself emperor like Cesar

I think we all have to.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

the best xmen movie is mediocre at best but I haven't seen teh last 2 or 3 now

I saw the days of future past one and it was ok

like barely ok but ok

but tbh i'm kinda over watching modern blockbuster poo poo idk they're all bad

Logan will probably make you cry.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Apr 25, 2017

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

tastefully arranged labia posted:

lotta people about to get mad in this thread

I don't mean horrific in the "bad movie" sense, I mean horrific in the "everything is hosed up and horrible and a little boy gets pistol whipped in the head and I'm crying at a senile Professor X"

Like that's a pretty big jump from goofy time travel hijinx

Tiny Timbs fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Apr 25, 2017

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i read the comic and it was just hulk raping everyone

otherwise idk if i have tears left to shed for anything all my irl heroes are aleady dead i'm not gonna cry for hugh jackman depicting the wolverine i dont think IDK

but I did cry like a bitch in the one where he was in japan tho so

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
man like

i dont know if its going to go that way in this thread I'm reading but why are goons so bent out of shape about going to a dealershp for a car like jfc

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

link

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
its not that great its just abotu how lotus is great because no dealerships or something and i'm drunk

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3763277&pagenumber=281#lastpost

idk this thread is like half good and the other half is about self driving cars but its worth following imo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

i read the comic and it was just hulk raping everyone

otherwise idk if i have tears left to shed for anything all my irl heroes are aleady dead i'm not gonna cry for hugh jackman depicting the wolverine i dont think IDK

but I did cry like a bitch in the one where he was in japan tho so

ill admit that logan kinda got to me at the end, and i dont have some sort of weird emotional investment in the character or hugh jackman as wolverine or the xmen movies or comics or any of that poo poo. hell im not even sure ive seen any of the xmen flicks. but they did a pretty drat good job with logan

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I worked in a movie theater when the first one came out.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Logan isnt an x men movie. It's just a good movie that happens to have some x men in it.

If that makes sense.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

not caring here posted:

Logan isnt an x men movie. It's just a good movie that happens to have some x men in it.

If that makes sense.

It does, yes. It's not some CGI extravaganza of NYC being destroyed and superpowers and witty quips flying everywhere. It's not some silly origin story where the same parental figures die that we've seen die numerous times already either. I think this is the first comic book movie that was about ending.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

its not that great its just abotu how lotus is great because no dealerships or something and i'm drunk

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3763277&pagenumber=281#lastpost

idk this thread is like half good and the other half is about self driving cars but its worth following imo

Just scream "USAA car buying service" at them over and over again

I mean even the stupidest retard soldier can access that and bypass the worst hoops of buying a car from a dealer.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
tiny brontosaurus of course came in an educated me that I was speaking from white male privilege and she is probably right and now I regret even bringing it up because it's true

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

tiny brontosaurus of course came in an educated me that I was speaking from white male privilege and she is probably right and now I regret even bringing it up because it's true

lmbo what are you doing in that thread my dude

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i'm drunk as gently caress man IDK i always do this

anyhow it probably really sucks to be a woman and go to a car dealership and I can't argue that

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i just hit up craigslist for my car buying needs v:shobon:v

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
like some loving Alex Jones dude running at you huffing and puffing calling you little lady and poo poo like drat

idk it's one of those things I never thought of

like still LOL at all the fat spergygoons but I can't in good faith make fun of car buying fear in general

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

like some loving Alex Jones dude running at you huffing and puffing calling you little lady and poo poo like drat

im kinda a big guy but that would be scary even for me

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

i'm drunk as gently caress man IDK i always do this

anyhow it probably really sucks to be a woman and go to a car dealership and I can't argue that

Probably only really sucks more if you think you can't deal because you're a woman or feel threatened by some pudgy dude trying to earn a commission

Disclaimer: I'm a complete pushover at dealerships.

Seems more like an opportunity tbqh

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

And what dealerships dont accept outside financing besides ones located 300 ft from the base gate

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
yeah IDK but hell I mean I'll concede that I'm the allshole there

My point was to make fun of pdugy goon stereotypes but there might be people that arent pudgy goon stereotypes so I sh ould be more careful with those assumptions (in D&D) but i mean like yeah good point it probably could suck more than would for me

Buca di Bepis posted:

And what dealerships dont accept outside financing besides ones located 300 ft from the base gate

when we bought our last car they still insisted we sat with the loan dude and blah blah blaha nd we just just had to say no a lot but they'll try

there is some shady poo poo out there though who knows

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I wish I had the thread saved where some idiot paid like $40k for an Altima and didn't even realize it.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Well have you thought about the dinosaurs and how they feel at a dealership

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
that sounds familiar actually like a used one too right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Zeris posted:

Well have you thought about the dinosaurs and how they feel at a dealership

listen i had a rare moment of drunken introspection ok I dont feel bad

• Locked thread