Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
We got a new one!

Meet the Roaming Millennial: She's a half-asian alt-right cutie from... you guessed it... Canada!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YRs-x7LPmU

155k subs and rising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
alright it's pretty clear now that we need to build a wall

between us and canada

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

logikv9 posted:

alright it's pretty clear now that we need to build a wall

between us and canada

The amount of right-wing poo poo heads from Canada on Youtube is baffling...

Steven Crowder, Gavin McInnes, Lauren Southern, Stefan Molyneux... Now this woman.

So much for the tolerant leaf.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
counterpoint: the girl who destroyed Milo's career is Canadian too

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Montasque posted:

Steven Crowder, Gavin McInnes, Lauren Southern, Stefan Molyneux... Now this woman.

probaly because they can stir poo poo up in the US and not really suffer any blow back.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Montasque posted:

We got a new one!

Meet the Roaming Millennial: She's a half-asian alt-right cutie from... you guessed it... Canada!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YRs-x7LPmU

155k subs and rising.

i should get into this business.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Canada is not sending us their best

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i don't know that canada has any best

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Admiral Ray posted:

the best drunks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUFKs9TA4BQ

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Montasque posted:

Ironically, socialized Healthcare and a broad social safety net allow these people to dedicate years of their life to comfortably making YouTubes until they get discovered and sucked up in to the wingnut welfare machine

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

probaly because they can stir poo poo up in the US and not really suffer any blow back.

Canadian conservatives won't put up with this poo poo, I would imagine, just based off of limited interactions. When I got married my wife's family came down from Tweed and some of them were pretty conservative; after the bar had been open for a few hours one of them got in an argument with my best man about politics. By the end of it both sides agreed to disagree & apologized for getting worked up, which would never happen between two drunk Americans that politically opposed. I can't imagine that kind of conservative listening to Crowder & co very long before tossing them out on their ear. Our assholes are the only audience they got.

mysterious frankie has issued a correction as of 01:59 on Apr 25, 2017

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Zizek sometimes talks about his ideal form of multiculturalism as living in an apartment building with an Arab, a Sikh, blacks, Jews, gays etc and they all just politely ignore each other. This is exactly how multiculturalism works in Canada most of the time and that's why Canadian fascists are so fuckin mad online

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

Admiral Ray posted:

exhibit A: Tim Horton's weak-rear end coffee

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Canadians are just scrambling for a new get-rich-quick scheme now that oil companies are fleeing the tar sands. Alt-right media is a solid grift.

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

I can't believe how popular the Gorilla Mindset guy has become.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I've asked this before and no one replied. But I'm not sure what Gorilla Mindset actually... does. He tweets and drinks cum?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I've asked this before and no one replied. But I'm not sure what Gorilla Mindset actually... does. He tweets and drinks cum?

what more do you want from life

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

gorillas aren't actually the jungle lords that the Tarzan books says they are

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

im going to write the bonobo mindset and steal cernovich's cum salesman niche right out from under him. gorillas and their tiny balls just cant manage the cum volumes that we in the year two thousand and seventeen require

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

It's basically an alpha male philosophy modeled after the behaviors of silverback gorillas, and to maximize your gains you need to take plenty of nutritional supplements which Cernovich also provides.

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's basically an alpha male philosophy modeled after the behaviors of silverback gorillas, and to maximize your gains you need to take plenty of nutritional supplements which Cernovich also provides.

gorillas drink cum and have strong opinions about feminism?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Montasque posted:

right?!

i thought Trudeau was moving the nation left, but the crazies love the cold, so here we are

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Best Giraffe posted:

im going to write the bonobo mindset and steal cernovich's cum salesman niche right out from under him. gorillas and their tiny balls just cant manage the cum volumes that we in the year two thousand and seventeen require

the bonobo mindset would be:
gently caress everyone, man or woman
cheat relentlessly
have a main human, and a host of side humans
parenting and life ends at 30
dna testing is a myth
beating your kids is not only ok, but encouraged
insects are a food group, so get it right and start eating ants

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Does this include having a one-inch dick?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

alimony from his rich ex-wife

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Jose posted:

alimony from his rich ex-wife

:lol: so true!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

That last one is where I stand. When the nazis put their shirts back on and put down the plywood, they get to go home and everyone keeps looking at them the same way. The problem is that the battles end. They're allowed to have private lives. I say we make them live the role forever.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Doomtalker posted:

That last one is where I stand. When the nazis put their shirts back on and put down the plywood, they get to go home and everyone keeps looking at them the same way. The problem is that the battles end. They're allowed to have private lives. I say we make them live the role forever.

so youre saying antifa needs to cause more disfiguring injuries and dismemberment

hell, i agree

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

so youre saying antifa needs to cause more disfiguring injuries and dismemberment

hell, i agree

naw, more doxxing. Field trips to places of employment with evidence of them being nazis in hand. Posters around town. It's not harassment if it's factual, right?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

But like workplace visits and massive leaking headwounds right

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

But like workplace visits and massive leaking headwounds right

I would never encourage such violence on an internet forum. :nsa:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Ya me neither, obv

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Best Giraffe posted:

There is a Bonobo Institute run by a crazy, elderly sex therapist lady.

I know this because for fun I interviewed for a job at her office/bordello. It was for a position that was supposed to be about writing, but she couldn't even tell me what her readership was.

Her website isn't worksafe IIRC. But you have to call in for three phone "sex therapy" sessions before you can schedule an in person meeting and they offer phone therapy for pedophilia.

They also livecast sex therapy sessions every Saturday evening.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

cumshitter posted:

There is a Bonobo Institute run by a crazy, elderly sex therapist lady.

I know this because for fun I interviewed for a job at her office/bordello. It was for a position that was supposed to be about writing, but she couldn't even tell me what her readership was.

Her website isn't worksafe IIRC. But you have to call in for three phone "sex therapy" sessions before you can schedule an in person meeting and they offer phone therapy for pedophilia.

They also livecast sex therapy sessions every Saturday evening.

im pretty sure she used to have a cable access show that was on in pdx when i was growing up

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Hey remember how we were talking about the alt right becoming future GOP politicians? Well the future is now!

https://twitter.com/UPROXX/status/856894721041596416

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

HorseRenoir posted:

Hey remember how we were talking about the alt right becoming future GOP politicians? Well the future is now!

https://twitter.com/UPROXX/status/856894721041596416

hahahahahahahahaha *gets up* hahahahahahahaha *drives to liquor store and buys handle of strong brown liquor* hahahahahahahahahahahah *returns home and goes to medicine cabinet* hahahahahaha haaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahaha *grabs every pill in cabinet* hahahahahaha ohohoho hahahahaha heeeeee *sits down in chair, consumes everything* haha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

the bonobo mindset would be:
gently caress everyone, man or woman
cheat relentlessly
have a main human, and a host of side humans
parenting and life ends at 30
dna testing is a myth
beating your kids is not only ok, but encouraged
insects are a food group, so get it right and start eating ants

The Bisexual Agenda

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Doomtalker posted:

naw, more doxxing. Field trips to places of employment with evidence of them being nazis in hand. Posters around town. It's not harassment if it's factual, right?

Other than Spencer and project Evrupa Manlet, most of these people fall under the mainstream of American political thought in the year of our lord 2017.

I mean workplace shaming of republicans is pretty cool and all, but they most likely won't get fired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

On the flip side saying someone is antifas might get them a raise.