Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Raver funeral?

https://streamable.com/sblfd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

Which one of you goons is this:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:stare:

Mr. World
May 6, 2007
Working undercover for the man . . .

This is right up there with the famous Juggalo funeral. :stare:

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

This owns and I want to book them for my funeral

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

I'm the bemused guy in the blue / white shirt.

hate hoot
Nov 7, 2012

Inzombiac posted:

There's a weird guy at the train stop every morning.
He always has a BIIIIG smile on and will pickup and eat/drink any food he finds. Even pieces of bread from the ground or nearly empty juice containers on the tracks.

Even if it is a cup of coffee someone put down a tiny bit too far away, he will scoot over and try to drink it.

He never says anything but he does make weird yipping sounds.

I want to be his best friend.

I think that might just be a dog.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

This would be just funny, but the crying elevates it to creepy.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Huh, I guess it's sort of fitting that X-Rx gets played at a funeral since they killed so many dance floors.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Lol nice tit-le.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

No joke, well done to the family/friends for going along with what is presumably a crazy-rear end last wish.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
I bet they gave it rave reviews

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

cnut posted:

Which one of you goons is this:

I know it requires a certain lack of shame to let your living space get to that but my God how empty do you have to be to post it to Facebook

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Xen Tricks posted:

I know it requires a certain lack of shame to let your living space get to that but my God how empty do you have to be to post it to Facebook

That's actually just a typical Aussie home. If you can't see the floor you can't see the snakes and spiders on the floor.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
What are potato gems?

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

We Know Catheters posted:

What are potato gems?

Pomme noisettes or in the gutter tongue tater tots.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

Bogan King posted:

That's actually just a typical Aussie home. If you can't see the floor you can't see the snakes and spiders on the floor.

Aussie local Facebook or Gumtree buy/sell/trade groups are a great insight into the average Australian dwelling and this is actually a pretty standard specimen.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The rare triple chin.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

i thought it was the upper frontbutt

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

He found her at the Chin-in-valley Ranch.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
No he just found her in ranch

Like a kiddy pool full of it

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

The rare triple chin.

'rare'

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

It's certainly not well done.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

Bogan King posted:

My floor is clear because I sleep on the floor like an animal. But I use the couch cushions though, because the couch isn't long enough to just sleep on that.

Why named bogan king? I'm bogan king.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

I don't think Amy Schumer is too funny personally, but are those so aggrieved that a chubby lady attempts to joke about her genitals for an hour aware that this has traditionally been the shtick of every mediocre male comedian possibly ever?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Oooh she's fat, now I get why the Internet loving hates her.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
I have nothing personal against her because I'm not an enraged sexless idiot but wow that's a fuckin skeletor nose right there. How can you be p chubby and have a bone beak

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Xen Tricks posted:

I have nothing personal against her because I'm not an enraged sexless idiot but wow that's a fuckin skeletor nose right there. How can you be p chubby and have a bone beak

I mean she's a rapist, that's a decent reason to dislike her

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
The episode of her show that was a parody of 12 Angry Men was pretty good. Other than that I don't know much about her one way or the other.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

She looks local.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Xen Tricks posted:

Looks like a botched nose job, but :shrug:

Cumslut1895 posted:

I mean she's a rapist, that's a decent reason to dislike her

Uh.......... What?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Those are definitely photoshopped to make her look bigger

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Possibly :nws: due to testicles on a face.

A girl used her boyfriend's testicle to apply make up

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
AUG Thread: Possibly NWS due to testicles on face

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

One of my friends dated Amy Schumer for a few months a couple years ago. He said she was super nice and funny and they're still on good terms even after they stopped seeing each other. That's it. That's my story.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Solice Kirsk posted:

One of my friends dated Amy Schumer for a few months a couple years ago. He said she was super nice and funny and they're still on good terms even after they stopped seeing each other. That's it. That's my story.

That's about what I expected.

I don't get all the hate that's tossed her way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

That's about what I expected.

I don't get all the hate that's tossed her way.

Dudes, especially dudes on the internet, lose their loving poo poo when they might be expected to listen to a woman say thoughts and opinions that a man did not write for her to say, especially if that woman isn't conventionally attractive.

• Locked thread