Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Check out Sneaky Pete on Amazon Prime if you have it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Check out Sneaky Pete on Amazon Prime if you have it.

Amazon has a ton of awesome original shows. I honestly like them all.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Catastrophe just got its third season released.

It's a really good comedy to watch with your significant other.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

31 don't feel any different. Welp.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Hangovers just get worse man.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Eh, I don't drink much. I suppose I might tonight at dinner because the place has a fantastic whiskey selection but I haven't had a hangover in years

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

30 is cool because birthdays become this weird irrelevant morass in your calendar

I legit forgot my birthday was coming until like three days before

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I just got my teeth cleaned and forgot how old I was while filling out forms.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

FizFashizzle posted:

Catastrophe just got its third season released.

It's a really good comedy to watch with your significant other.

Probably the best show to come out of 2015. It heals relationships with death jokes.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Eh, I don't drink much. I suppose I might tonight at dinner because the place has a fantastic whiskey selection but I haven't had a hangover in years

This all actually reminded me I still have some wine in the fridge. TFF is a helper.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

FizFashizzle posted:

Good. Getting your teeth cleaned annually is a basic thing all people should do.

God, I've seen some nasty mouths in my time.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

30 is cool because birthdays become this weird irrelevant morass in your calendar

I legit forgot my birthday was coming until like three days before
I use my birthday as a reminder to take the day off and get my yearly physical.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

FizFashizzle posted:

It's almost uncanny how often I say 30 completely forgetting I'm 31.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I use my birthday as a reminder to take the day off and get my yearly physical.

I mean I usually pay someone on my birthday to grab my balls and stick a finger up my butt too but for different reasons

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
:yikes:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Probably the best show to come out of 2015. It heals relationships with death jokes.

Yeah it's like the darkest romcom I've ever seen.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Ehud posted:

Today is my 8th wedding anniversary

I am getting old :stare:

Happy Anniversary dude. We're having our 7th in a couple of weeks.

Protip: get married on Mother's Day. The reception will be cheaper, and you'll have an excuse to go visit your mother in law who you can dump your kid off on for a few hours.

Edit: regarding aging, I mentally tick my age over a year on New Year's Day, even though my birthday isn't until July. I have no idea why this happens. I guess I can just chalk it up to age. After you get out of your twenties the individual years don't really matter much.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

A Man and his dog posted:

Good. Getting your teeth cleaned annually is a basic thing all people should do.

God, I've seen some nasty mouths in my time.

Don't judge so hard you jerk. It's not like backpage is known for its dental plan

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lol if you just hit 30 and you're complaining about getting old

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
LOL if you haven't felt old and decrepit since 25 :colbert:

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm 30 and it's great.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Don't judge so hard you jerk. It's not like backpage is known for its dental plan

Lol.

Also I'm 30 and it feels great. Now when I hit 40 that might be a different story.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

your liver won't make it to 40

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

BlindSite posted:

HTC? My old one had a camera issue where verything went grainy and purple after a while.

I miss my dog :(

Yep. HTC One 4G or whatever it was called.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

No Butt Stuff posted:

your liver won't make it to 40

Can you really call his a "liver" at this point?

Moving to rename RG3's liver to "sendhelper"

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Goodnight, sweet prince.

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future
Wonder if he can go 6 hours without hitting up the backpages

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
My cattes

All black one is Molly. Black and white is Raiden. Molly is a fat, friendly cat that has no idea what personal space is. If she doesn't have food around she gets nervous and starts chewing on things. I started her on a diet this week so god help me that she stays sane.

Raiden is a shy cat but has an undying affection toward one person, me. He will walk over my girlfriend to get to me. I wish he would warm up to other people more :saddowns:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

seiferguy posted:

My cattes

All black one is Molly. Black and white is Raiden. Molly is a fat, friendly cat that has no idea what personal space is. If she doesn't have food around she gets nervous and starts chewing on things. I started her on a diet this week so god help me that she stays sane.

Raiden is a shy cat but has an undying affection toward one person, me. He will walk over my girlfriend to get to me. I wish he would warm up to other people more :saddowns:

Maybe because Raiden is the reincarnation of Hitler like that one Venture Bros episode

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
So I've started doing planks now, you know to be less fat, but I can never tell if I'm doing it right. I can hold that poo poo for like 2 minutes without feeling anything but rug burn on my elbows. Should I just go back to push ups and sit ups like a proper man or do I actually need to learn real exercise in order to not die in my 50s?

Bonus Question: Is out living my dog really a goal I should be shooting for?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Doofus

Gentleman and Doofus

Sophia

Gentleman

Billie Jean

Billie Jean

Doofus

billie jean with jar

bean in sunlight

Sweetie
(Sweetie had cholangiohepatitis, hyperthyroid, and then late last year got cancer, so she's gone now. She had a hard life, poor thing.)

And this is Crash, our current rescue cat we're rehabilitating. He was probably hit by a car - broke his jaw, which is now wired, and he had other severe injuries too.
DSC_0801.jpg
He's FIV+ and will need a new home.

I've got a lot more photos, this is just what I had on Flickr.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I hate pets

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
I think you win the "Most likely to be eaten by cats upon death" award :stare:

Not by Crash though. Crash will need to blend your remains and sip you through a straw.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Bean seems more at piece with...herself? than I have ever been in my life.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

a neat cape posted:

I hate pets

serial killer spotted

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Bean seems more at piece with...herself? than I have ever been in my life.

Cats have a remarkable ability to both be ultra serene zen masters, and yet spurred to the height of terror by a cucumber laying on the floor.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
If I had a house I'd probably have more cats. Well, maybe. My girlfriend is allergic to them, sadly.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Congrats, Miami Marlins

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

We were supposed to only have two. But we fostered strays, and twice the new owners gave them back. One because the lady took two kittens and was shocked they clawed her furniture, and the other because the lady split with her husband and couldn't find an apartment she could afford for herself and her five year old kid that would let her have cats.

So now we officially have five. It was up to six with Sweetie, but back to five now. Except for Crash in the bathroom makes six... and we actually have a seventh cat named Finley stashed in the garage right now, another lost/stray that started showing up in the back yard. He turned out to have a chip, so we traced it back to his original owner, who can't take him because he got divorced and the cat and his dog went to his ex wife, and he's like living in a van somewhere? Or something. So we followed up to the ex wife and apparently Finley ran away after she moved into a house in our area with four dogs and the dogs kept chasing Finley around.

So she's approved of Finley being re-homed, and he's a fantastic healthy six year old cat who should get adopted shortly. Maybe as early as this weekend.

Hey, anyone in Northern California want a cat? We have cats, you can have one.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
i like having my number of cats capped at 2, because that's already a ton of fur and a shitload of cat litter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I do too. But we're too bonded to the five now. It was hard enough giving them up the first time, once they came back that was basically it.

I buy multiple 42 pound bags of litter at Costco every couple or three months. And we pretty much have to vacuum weekly.

• Locked thread