Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
Is anyone surprised by Flynn?

Do republicans honestly not have bullshit detectors? It seems like everything constantly comes back to GOP voters being unbelievably gullible and willfully blind.

I should open a used car dealership in Baton Rouge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
The top post on /r/conspiracy is very good.

It involves tunnels connecting dozens of Wal-Marts in the South and North Korean submarines idling off all US coastal cities.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

This, on the other hand, bad

I mean unions are basically Cause For Termination in most of the country, save for a few industries that can't afford the negative PR of laying off 5% of the country. It's not great that Trump will hammer the final nail in that coffin, but it's not like the box could be opened to begin with.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Pook Good Mook posted:

Do republicans honestly not have bullshit detectors? It seems like everything constantly comes back to GOP voters being unbelievably gullible and willfully blind.

To answer your questions:

No.

They don't care. They tell their voters what to believe and the dumb schmucks do so, blindly.

Cars are cheaper in Detroit.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Pook Good Mook posted:

Nah it's simpler than that:

- Are they a democrat? No? Then we're cool no matter what they do.

The majority of my office (local government) is heavily republican and they genuinely don't care about anything and everything Trump is doing because he's not a Democrat. Bonus points if it's something the Democratic Party is opposing because then it must really be good.

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Apr 25, 2017

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
president Donald Trump!

nopants
May 29, 2004

punchymcpunch posted:

basically means ur hair is a mess

shook nate has seen some poo poo

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Nah it's simpler than that:

- Are they a democrat? No? Then we're cool no matter what they do.

The majority of my office (local government) is heavily republican and they genuinely don't care about anything and everything Trump is doing because he's not a Democrat. Bonus points if it's something the Democratic Party is opposing because then it must really be good.

But there's a middle ground between "not Democrat" and "clearly shifty."

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
for a sec i thought this was about trump going to get rid of monuments

but then i remember new orleans, and lol its probably for that. Confederates are traitors.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
hell yeah b*tch

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

logikv9 posted:

president Donald Trump!

Daddy!

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Pook Good Mook posted:

But there's a middle ground between "not Democrat" and "clearly shifty."

you'd think this, but you'd be wrong

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/856904180203761668

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

punchymcpunch posted:

basically means ur hair is a mess

The Little Combover That Couldn't

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol breitbart

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

no timg

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

oh my god

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/25/the-republican-lawmaker-who-secretly-created-reddit-s-women-hating-red-pill.html

quote:

Last November, voters in New Hampshire’s Lakes Region re-elected to the state house of representatives a man who appears to be one of the secret architects of the internet’s misogynistic “Manosphere.”

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

perhaps...apprentice instead? :smug:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

conservative radio hosts and most of the fox news lineup are incredibly obviously thin skinned bullshit artists whose industry is based entirely into scaring old people into buying gold and male vitality potions and they still have a good third of the country firmly enthralled and under their stupid spell. propaganda isn't based in self awareness

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

yall heard it here first ivankas the ringleader!!!!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Shab posted:

The Little Combover That Couldn't

Nate doesn't remotely try to mediate his hair loss.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
We must secure the existence of dairy industry and a future for whole milk.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

"i wish i wasn't a skin man" - her father, donald j trump the 45th president of the united states

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

ScrubLeague posted:

I mean unions are basically Cause For Termination in most of the country, save for a few industries that can't afford the negative PR of laying off 5% of the country. It's not great that Trump will hammer the final nail in that coffin, but it's not like the box could be opened to begin with.

Up until this last election where trump/state level Republicans won bigly things were looking up, had a few good nlrb rulings and appointments under Obama, national RTW killed by Scalia dying, and possibility of first liberal scotus ever if garland got through. MN had biggest new group of union workers joining since the 1930s etc.

Now though, more states going RTW, Iowa pulling a Wisconsin, union buster heading the nlrb.

Jesus gently caress, everyone who tries to equate the two parties can go die a slow death tia

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

how about "love interest"

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

Nenonen posted:

We must secure the existence of dairy industry and a future for whole milk.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
Trump is going to cause another haymaket incident.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

"i wish i wasn't a skin man" - her father, donald j trump the 45th president of the united states

**all of trumps skin disappears, we are left with spray tan and toupee**

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

don't doxx me

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

'That's not productive' is such corporate-speak for 'you are saying something negative.' Like "productive" = "things that strengthen our brand" to these people.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I don't like the word acumpiss

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Al! posted:

lmao i forgot about this buffalo bill classic

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Jesus gently caress, everyone who tries to equate the two parties can go die a slow death tia

I think dying a slow death is the problem here

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/NYMag/status/856807172218474497

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Fidel Castronaut posted:

'That's not productive' is such corporate-speak for 'you are saying something negative.' Like "productive" = "things that strengthen our brand" to these people.

https://twitter.com/theinformation/status/856857006057062400

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

a conspiracy against shirts

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmfao

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
So chaffetz is going to bust the Flynn fallguy, call it a wrap, close the investigation, "misplace" all the other compounding evidence on trump, and then retire to rich white guy land. I love this country :patriot:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

lol

It’s possible that now, four-and-a-half years after Red Pill’s founding, Fisher may regret his creation. When reached for comment by phone, Fisher denied participation in the Red Pill forum, claiming not to know what The Red Pill was. Though he did say he had heard of the men’s rights movement, he said he hadn’t heard of PUA. “What is a pickup artist?” he asked.
Within hours of contacting Rep. Fisher, and after delivering by email a summary of his apparent connections to The Red Pill kingpin, his two primary Reddit usernames had been wiped, and four blogs connected to him were deleted or made private. He has not returned additional requests for comment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

manosphere was my favorite mst3k episode

• Locked thread