Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Trump is an incredible champion of supporting families, especially his own.

Well, mainly his own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
The funny thing is that homophobes do way more "gay" poo poo in public than actual homosexuals.

When I was deployed in the Army, the motor pool dudes did the most homosexual poo poo all the time to each other; slapping asses, dry humping people when they were bent over, talking about their "deployment bitch, LOL". Then they would talk about how they could never work with someone they thought was gay. I told them I work with them all the time, and it doesn't bother me at all.

They did not like that.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Remember when Ivanka was going to stay out of politics and "just be a mom"? Lol what a complete piece of poo poo.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

ElGroucho posted:

The funny thing is that homophobes do way more "gay" poo poo in public than actual homosexuals.

When I was deployed in the Army, the motor pool dudes did the most homosexual poo poo all the time to each other; slapping asses, dry humping people when they were bent over, talking about their "deployment bitch, LOL". Then they would talk about how they could never work with someone they thought was gay. I told them I work with them all the time, and it doesn't bother me at all.

They did not like that.

It could be proven that all homophobes are latently homosexual (or bisexual) and are only so loud about it because of self-loathing.

Except you can't pray the gay away.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/byrdinator/status/856880318082580481

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Steve, you're fired!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHwpw4jscQ8

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Can't wait for Trump to claim he has no idea who Steve Bannon is in like, two months

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Knight posted:

making them wait or go through unnecessary and costly procedures to buy guns

Those are state/local laws though, unless their definition of an onerous wait is half an hour and their definition of costly is $25.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

haljordan posted:

Remember when Ivanka was going to stay out of politics and "just be a mom"? Lol what a complete piece of poo poo.

she had to reign in her literally-demented president dad, or he would eventually be loving up so hard he'd be hurting the Trump company, either by tarnishing the brand or by opening his mouth at the wrong time and exposing it's dirty secrets

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tumble posted:

she had to reign in her literally-demented president dad, or he would eventually be loving up so hard he'd be hurting the Trump company, either by tarnishing the brand or by opening his mouth at the wrong time and exposing it's dirty secrets

You'd think the first lady would do something like that.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Tumble posted:

LOL i have no loving sympathy i hope her trust fund uterus prolapses and falls out while she's on stage and it hits her dad in his stupid face because he was sniffing her crotch at a state dinner

maybe that will be enough to tarnish the brand

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Tumble posted:

She's a grifting piece of poo poo just like her dad. Remember when she tried to be a white house employee with a security clearance while trying to claim she wasn't actually an employee? gently caress her.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Tumble posted:

so they're constantly afraid they're gonna be in church one day and just pull down some dudes pants and underwear and start sucking dick

Same, except I'm not afraid

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
Ivankas voice really bothers me. She has that fake way of speaking that's really off-putting like Ted Cruz

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

It's really weird how executive orders were an abuse of power and a sign of poor leadership for the last eight years but now for some reason they're cool and good and something to be bragged about.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Same, except I'm not afraid

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrbmW6HN1Rw

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

I lol'd at this one pretty hard.

Imagine being a canadian dairy farmer and waking up to this lol.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

haljordan posted:

Can't wait for Trump to claim he has no idea who Steve Bannon is in like, two months

"Oh me and Steve are great friends, really tremendous guy. I have a lot of respect for Steve. He's a great guy. I don't know who he is and I don't think he had anything to do with my administration, that's what they're saying. I just had lunch with him the other day, and we made a lot of great deals. Steve is a very very bad (or sick!) man and the fake news is saying I'm friends with him. SAD"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Chinatown posted:

I think I heard an actual story on this on NPR a few days ago, so its a thing I guess.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

quote:

Asked about the 100-day plan by The Associated Press last Friday, Mr. Trump brushed it off, saying, “Somebody put out the concept of a 100-day plan.” He seemed to have forgotten that he personally recorded a video during the transition repeating the 100-day promises.

Lmao Trump is president

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Chinatown posted:

Canadian dairy farmers have their supply managed by the government, to keep the practice (very) profitable.

He's not entirely wrong about this one, sorry for ruining the lols.

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?

lol!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Canadian dairy farmers have their supply managed by the government, to keep the practice (very) profitable.

its a huge lol the POTUS is paying attention to something this specific

lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Chinatown posted:

its a huge lol the POTUS is paying attention to something this specific

lol

Its NAFTA so yes. Plenty of other lols out there folks!

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

dairy farmers in the US dump milk stock all the time, and the USDA actually buys surplus cheese when too much of it gets made.

it's a weird market here as well

Tumble fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Apr 25, 2017

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

haljordan posted:

she is being a mom, she's corralling a temper throwing toddler every day

it's just that the toddler is actually her dad, lol

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2Dop7haDnY

Stephen Colbert's monologue from last night basically rehashes a ton of the jokes we made about (unintelligible) but was still great

one of his best monologues, definitely worth checking out

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
"I got an idea for the wall. Trump can just lie, and say he built it. His supporters will believe him, and the rest of us can save the 30 or so billion dollars for something else."

That's probably the best thing I've read in a while! Definitely gave me some lololos.

HoboNews
Oct 11, 2012

Don't rattle me bones

Tumble posted:

dairy farmers in the US dump milk stock all the time, and the USDA actually buys surplus cheese when too much of it gets made.

it's a weird market here as well

My old man told me about a period in the 60s or 70s where the dairy industry produced so much milk that the government forced dairy companies to convert all the excess to American cheese and it was bascially given out for free at supermarkets by the pound.

Our market is like that today, but with lols

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

There'd be more demand for real cheese if people stopped eating garbage chemical processed yellow crap

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Egbert Souse posted:

There'd be more demand for real cheese if people stopped eating garbage chemical processed yellow crap

So you're saying the pisstape is real?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I'm sure there is not an american alive that would want a cold healthcare over a fresh wall. Let the VOTERS!!!! spend what they want!...LOL..Come on out to Trumpie's!

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

Ivankas voice really bothers me. She has that fake way of speaking that's really off-putting like Ted Cruz

She's just like her dad, but she strings complete sentences together. She doesn't really say anything, and her tons of plastic surgery and dental work make her look like and sound like an android.

Don't fall for the "she's reigning him in" bullshit narrative. She's just there as a smokescreen.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Did he call Wisconsin a border state?

HoboNews
Oct 11, 2012

Don't rattle me bones

TotalLossBrain posted:

Lol yup
Phoneposting, hope this url doesn't gently caress up.

https://twitter.com/bessbell/status/856905909561303041

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Nobody knew basic American geography would be this hard!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Doesn't know where the Carl Vinsson or Wisconsin is, but wants to land on Mars in under 3 years. Reach for the stars (with your tiny hands), Donald!

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

TotalLossBrain posted:

Doesn't know where the Carl Vinsson or Wisconsin is, but wants to land on Mars in under 3 years. Reach for the stars (with your tiny hands), Donald!

I bet if he had to point at a picture of our solar system and point out Mars he would pick Jupiter because it's the biglyest and Mars is the biglyest deal for the space people who drink pee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

TotalLossBrain posted:

Well you can get there by boat!