Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity

here's the whole thing. it's good; all of arcadehustla's interviews are good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGh4ZU4H5Hk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

interrodactyl posted:

here's the whole thing. it's good; all of arcadehustla's interviews are good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGh4ZU4H5Hk

hells yeah

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Jmcrofts posted:

Playing a top tier is not a bad thing.

Urien and Guile probably won't be top tier after the 2.1 patch though (coming in a couple months)

Daigo is gonna crawl back to Ryu, right?

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

teagone posted:

Daigo is gonna crawl back to Ryu, right?

Ryu isn't getting much, Guile will probably still be better

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

Is that Sanford Kelly taking a rare break from rare break from smashing his arcade stick on the floor in an impotent rage?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Night Blade posted:

Is that Sanford Kelly taking a rare break from rare break from smashing his arcade stick on the floor in an impotent rage?

years before that

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

It pains me greatly that some characters are better than others

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Jmcrofts posted:

Ryu isn't getting much, Guile will probably still be better

This patch won't make Guile bad.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

A.o.D. posted:

This patch won't make Guile bad.

not bad but certainly a lot worse

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

am i reading this wrong or are they really releasing another, separate season pass this year

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/04/25/capcom-pro-tour-2017-kicks-off-with-new-street-fighter-v-dlc/

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

If you count the CPT pack from last year this is technically the fourth bundle for a game that is probably going to be launching its v1.0 sometime this summer

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The Season DLC is very specifically called a 'Character Pass' probably so that they can continue to charge for other stuff without a bunch of people screaming at them.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Ken's hair shoulda looked like this on his default.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

"We’ll also be offering something new this year: the Capcom Pro Tour 2017 Premier Pass. This is a bundle of content including not only the items above, but also 2 titles, 1 CPT-themed color for all 28 characters (PS4-exclusive) and monthly in-game targets that reward Fight Money" I hate this game

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I would think this game is scummy even if it was f2p

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Cat Machine posted:

If you count the CPT pack from last year this is technically the fourth bundle for a game that is probably going to be launching its v0.1 sometime this summer

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

I know, I've talked about this before, but I really want someone else's opinion on this. Is it just me, or did they design most male characters in this game to be obese below the waist?

Ixiggle
Apr 28, 2009
Do some squats

Fenn the Fool!
Oct 24, 2006
woohoo

my girlfriend is Legos posted:

I know, I've talked about this before, but I really want someone else's opinion on this. Is it just me, or did they design most male characters in this game to be obese below the waist?

I know SFV is bad with faces, but yeesh, this is the worst Rose has ever looked.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

In Training posted:

"We’ll also be offering something new this year: the Capcom Pro Tour 2017 Premier Pass. This is a bundle of content including not only the items above, but also 2 titles, 1 CPT-themed color for all 28 characters (PS4-exclusive) and monthly in-game targets that reward Fight Money" I hate this game

they literally chose the worst of all worlds

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~

In Training posted:

please someone defend this if possible or post someone else defending it

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Fenn the Fool! posted:

I know SFV is bad with faces, but yeesh, this is the worst Rose has ever looked.

Aww, now I'm sad. :smith:

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Zand posted:

actually it's good

jk i got nothing

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I maybe would buy stuff to support CPT I think if it wasn't 6 freaking dollars for a single costume and if I knew almost all of it was going into the pool. I assume what they are donating is the difference between their normal price and the inflated one, so like $2 or something.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Zand posted:

DONT LIKE IT DONT BUY IT

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Stop giving Capcom money.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Ever since the windows 10 creators update this game is displaying with a refresh rate of 24 instead of 60 when it's in fullscreen. What do I do to fix this?

Please don't answer with "play a better game hurrrr".

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Steam says that the Windows update turned all the XBox DVR poo poo back on so I would first check if that is off first.

Googling it brought me this Steam comment, which is surely the root (haha) of the issue

quote:

I have a suspision that Microsoft trying to sabotage SFV further considering all these updates seem to slow the game down, and Windows defender always blocks the game from running.

But none of these issues are present in Microsofts Killer Instinct.

GOOD TIMES ON METH fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Apr 25, 2017

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Is it truly possible to 'sabotage' sfv at this stage of the game?

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

8 gig update out of nowhere :captainpop:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

man nurse posted:

8 gig update out of nowhere :captainpop:

8 gigs is hilariously big but it should be the Thailand stage and school costume updates

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me.

psn leaked new character I guess :greencube:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Ed

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
As many as 52% of men experience ED and it's nothing to be ashamed about.

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

48% of men laugh at ed

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Please don't mess with Ed.

http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Ed

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009