Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Two Finger posted:

Seems like I have Shadowrun Returns, Dragonfall, and Hong Kong. Is there any kind of order I should play these in

nah they're all seperate storylines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

mikeo lets team up and ambush bitches

gimme til wednesday i'll have some money to blow on it, but yeah dude hell yeah. dayz was lovely but i played it with some goons a while back and just loving around was fun. hopefully this is better but i'm not holding my breath. but yeah i'm down dude.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i never played eve but the scam stories were always fun to read

I tried it twice and hated it both times. But the stories are fantastic.

So is Eve Valkyrie, because it's completely unrelated gameplay-wise.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
word i hope pesticide will teach us the pro tips

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

idk what just happened but i'll probably pick it up.

worst case scenario i have another unplayed game on steam :/

Most of those just show off different gameplay mechanics, like using a frying pan as an rear end shield, ghillie suits are OP, and a lot of people are really terrible at aiming shotguns.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

word i hope pesticide will teach us the pro tips

LMAO I doubt that I'll be much better than you guys after a few rounds to learn how to play. I mostly enjoy getting high and playing it with some friends. Occasionally we win and it's a great game.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
yeah i dont care about doing good but like

what button to crouch and poo poo kind of tips because i'll be damned if i make the effort to learn beforehand anymore

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
that playerunkown game is a 99 man free for all on an island, and theres a death zone that slowly restricts how big the play area is, eventually forcing everyone whos left together. like you are all loaded up on a c130 or some poo poo and as it flys over the island, you decide when to jump out. initially you dont got anything, but theres a bunch of weapons and gear laying around in buildings. looks kinda fun, and its weirdly popular, so getting a game in seems pretty quick

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

that playerunkown game is a 99 man free for all on an island

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M0Y2K39Ge0

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

that playerunkown game is a 99 man free for all on an island, and theres a death zone that slowly restricts how big the play area is, eventually forcing everyone whos left together. like you are all loaded up on a c130 or some poo poo and as it flys over the island, you decide when to jump out. initially you dont got anything, but theres a bunch of weapons and gear laying around in buildings. looks kinda fun, and its weirdly popular, so getting a game in seems pretty quick

oh my that sounds fun

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i'm probably going to pick it up when i can be botehred to type poo poo into steam for my credit card

gip squad that poo poo up bitches

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Shoot, I've seen people posting about this for the last few days; wish somebody just led with "The Hunger Games Game"

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
someone make the gip wiki and logo

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Going green up in this bitch. ~1200 solar panels plus enough accumulators and substations to accommodate. All bot built except for the first one which was the template.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

someone make the gip wiki and logo

got the logo covered already

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
you gonna jump in KFFF? lets murder spergs motherfuckers

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
ive been kinda tempted, it looks like dumb fun

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

im prolly not gonna buy it bc im working really hard at getting back on track and paying down poo poo at the moment

plus i got kid#3 coming july or so

im sorry but it does sound cool

btw if the kid is born on july 16th then he'll be born the same day as the trinity test

its kinda cool but i remember that otacon was born the day it happened i think and man that kinda weirded me out

Nostalgia4Butts fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Apr 25, 2017

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
something that is hard to even parse

playerunknown something

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

quote:

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is a last-man-standing shooter being developed with community feedback. Starting with nothing, players must fight to locate weapons and supplies in a battle to be the lone survivor. This realistic, high tension game is set on a massive 8x8 km island with a level of detail that showcases Unreal Engine 4's capabilities.

PLAYERUNKNOWN aka Brendan Greene, is a pioneer of the Battle Royale genre. As the creator of the Battle Royale game-mode found in the ARMA series and H1Z1 : King of the Kill, Greene is co-developing the game with veteran team at Bluehole to create the most diverse and robust Battle Royale experience to date

Not Just a Game. This is BATTLE ROYALE

30 usd

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7uM9a3O5jI

not necessary to watch the whole thing, a few min and youll get the jist

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

drat

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
someone make the slider settings for this to be the general look of gip crew

alternatively the dd214 one

or freddie :twisted:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
plz lets make a gip crew called "Killer QUeens" and everyone looks like Mercury, Deacon, May, or Taylor

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

plz lets make a gip crew called "Killer QUeens" and everyone looks like Mercury, Deacon, May, or Taylor

Lol a crew of freddies jamming queen over teamspeak would own

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
everytime someone dies play "who wants to live forever"

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
everytime you;'re creeping in a ghillie suit "the invisible man"

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

im prolly not gonna buy it bc im working really hard at getting back on track and paying down poo poo at the moment

plus i got kid#3 coming july or so

im sorry but it does sound cool

btw if the kid is born on july 16th then he'll be born the same day as the trinity test

its kinda cool but i remember that otacon was born the day it happened i think and man that kinda weirded me out

At least you're not Huey, that bitch rear end mother fucker.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

everytime you;'re creeping in a ghillie suit "the invisible man"

Yo

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
yo hosedrinkerif we get into it ill buy it for u no guilt if you'll play I still need to pay it forward from two fingers buying me that space game

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

yo hosedrinkerif we get into it ill buy it for u no guilt if you'll play I still need to pay it forward from two fingers buying me that space game

To be fair that had been sitting in my inventory for months

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Hooooly poo poo that looks fun. I accidentally watched the whole thing.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i'll buy it for a dude the next time we get a gip flavor of the month game

i really have a blast playing with you dudes and it was the only times i ever had fun playing bf4

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

also the incredible arma mission we all accomplished

im very proud of that

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Battlegrounds seems pretty dope. I always worry that these games are going to get filled with a bunch of snipers laying prone at the edge of the map but the way it keeps you moving seems like it would prevent that.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Going green up in this bitch. ~1200 solar panels plus enough accumulators and substations to accommodate. All bot built except for the first one which was the template.

Looks good bud, im going to build more boilers to counteract this hippie bullshit because a green and living planet is no loving use for me.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

New purple science recipe can eat a dick. Finally have it set up though and it's just in time because I am desperate for express belts.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
so the creator of the original xcom series is trying to crowdfund a not-xcom game.

https://www.fig.co/campaigns/phoenix-point

looks sick as gently caress, but lol @ crowd funding

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

elite_garbage_man posted:

so the creator of the original xcom series is trying to crowdfund a not-xcom game.

https://www.fig.co/campaigns/phoenix-point

looks sick as gently caress, but lol @ crowd funding

that will be funded before the week is out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

That battlegrounds game is pretty fun. Definitely a lot of room for optimization, but the basic gameplay is solid. Trying to jump over things is hosed, climbing would be a great addition, and I'm not too sure hit detection is all that great yet. But following some fucker through a door when he's looking for you and shooting him in the back is great. Ducking into a bathroom because the house you're in has NOTHING on the floor and someone with a rifle walked in the front door sucks. Especially when he then throws a smoke grenade in your bathroom as you close the door. :lol: