Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

I fell for it too, drat trolls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Thaddius the Large posted:

I fell for it too, drat trolls

*slams fist on desk*

gently caress

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I have learned that there are some people who become weirdly offended if you do not do their exercise routine

see!

you are not a fit nor a healthy person stop thinking you are and for the love of joepa don't give fitness advice

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Metapod posted:

you are not a fit nor a healthy person stop thinking you are and for the love of joepa don't give fitness advice

Ok look, importing drama from the cord is dumb and I am not gonna engage this, but I am not the cartoon character you have convinced yourself that I am

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future
I think you did the convincing for him

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

haha. what the hell. Bitch. hahaha

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

haha. what the hell. Bitch. hahaha

hello cavauro how are you

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
The most important and most challenging part of altering body composition is diet. To lose weight a person must eat at a calorie deficit. In the modern first-world people are bombarded by calorie dense food and it takes mere minutes of eating to compromise hours of exercise.

If you want to lose fat for the wedding in 3-months I suggest severely cutting caloric intake. Protein+veggie smoothie around 400 cals in the morning and that's it for the day. Consume vitamins.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
For warm-blooded animals with huge brains, humans are efficient at converting calories to practical work. Great for early survival, bad for modern aesthetic goals.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Why hasn't anyone discovered just throwing up

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
I had a friend at work who was probably 250lbs at 5'3 and she was convinced that no matter how large her calorie deficit was, she wouldn't lose weight due to her PCOS. And we argued and argued until she had her gallbladder? taken out and she lost 100lbs. I'm mostly convinced she was eating cookie dough when I wasnt around and then stopped after surgery just to prove me wrong

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

If you want to lose fat for the wedding in 3-months I suggest severely cutting caloric intake. Protein+veggie smoothie around 400 cals in the morning and that's it for the day. Consume vitamins.

I don't think 400 calories a day is a great idea unless you are a small dog or something

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

SHOAH NUFF posted:

How does the new Star Wars movie have a trailer out, yet its release date is Summer 2019

Which one? Last Jedi is Xmas

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

The most important and most challenging part of altering body composition is diet. To lose weight a person must eat at a calorie deficit. In the modern first-world people are bombarded by calorie dense food and it takes mere minutes of eating to compromise hours of exercise.

Yikes man, that's way below starvation levels

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Ok look, importing drama from the cord is dumb and I am not gonna engage this, but I am not the cartoon character you have convinced yourself that I am

i'm not in the discord and i think you're a cartoon character because of Your Posting

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Bad Moon posted:

Which one? Last Jedi is Xmas

Hmm it seems I am a bit confused

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Hmm it seems I am a bit confused

There is a Star Wars movie every year so that is understandable

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Bad Moon posted:

There is a Star Wars movie every year so that is understandable

as long as they're all as good as rogue one, or close to it, I can dig it

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Is this a troll?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Eli Wiggum posted:

Is this a troll?

I had a response all typed out but then thought better because it has to be. Otherwise someone post starving_kid_stalked_by_vulchur_plus_manas_steak.jpg

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

a patagonian cavy posted:

as long as they're all as good as rogue one, or close to it, I can dig it

I want a Fast and the Furious in Star Wars or Star Trek movie. Or any kind of heist movie. Rogue One was a little too serious to scratched that particular itch even if I did enjoy it.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
It is not a troll, inter-mitten fasting is good. For people with surplus fat, severely cutting calories while meeting vitamin and macronutrient needs is an effective strategy.

This an extreme case of obesity:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/

quote:

A 27-year-old male patient fasted under supervision for 382 days and has subsequently maintained his normal weight...Prolonged fasting in this patient had no ill-effects.

People do inter-mitten fasting all the time.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

weird Asian candy posted:

I had a response all typed out but then thought better because it has to be. Otherwise someone post starving_kid_stalked_by_vulchur_plus_manas_steak_and_rg3_taco.jpg
fixed :haw:

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

It is not a troll, inter-mitten fasting is good

no

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Eli Wiggum posted:

Is this a troll?

http://divascancook.com/wonder-soup-recipe-weight-loss-soup-7-day-diet-cabbage-soup/

I saw someone try to put something like this into action and, uh, yeah.

Nothing is too stupid to be real fitness advice given by someone.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

sean10mm posted:

http://divascancook.com/wonder-soup-recipe-weight-loss-soup-7-day-diet-cabbage-soup/

I saw someone try to put something like this into action and, uh, yeah.

Nothing is too stupid to be real fitness advice given by someone.

Oh lord

quote:

I’m going to Disneyland next week and decided that I didn’t want to take my muffin top with me, especially since I have this cute form fitting top that I want to wear sooooo bad…. WITHOUT SPANX!!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
No

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Yeah I've heard about between the mittens fasting but we're talking a 2 day cycle where you fast one day then eat a normal caloric load the second, and so on.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm in favor if inter-mittens fasting just because you have to keep your mittens clean, personally.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

hello cavauro how are you

[lying] too busy to be messing around!!!! [real life] have a good day

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Intermittent fasting is fasting for 12+ hours and consuming a normal caloric intake during the remaining hours of the day, which a 400-calorie protein+veggie smoothie isn't

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

inter-mitten*

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Mittens are stupid. Wear gloves.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

weird Asian candy posted:

Mittens are stupid. Wear gloves.

Mittens are way better at keeping your hands warm when it's for real no making GBS threads cold. But imagine trying to make & eat a PB&J with them on, it would be a disaster.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

But imagine trying to make & eat a PB&J with them on, it would be a disaster.

You have a point about the making of said PB&J...

Mittens are terrible to do anything in except like make a snowball or do nothing but sit in the cold with warm hands. Mittens exist to oppress fingers, man!

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Apr 25, 2017

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

[lying] too busy to be messing around!!!! [real life] have a good day

[irony leavel 1] im [irony level 0] glad to hear [irony level 3] that

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
The dietary secret is self-amputation, hth.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Wait do people think Mel is fat? He's always been in shape as long as I've known him.

The shape is a circle ho ho ho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Eli Wiggum posted:

Intermittent fasting is fasting for 12+ hours and consuming a normal caloric intake during the remaining hours of the day, which a 400-calorie protein+veggie smoothie isn't

I do this everyday between dinner and breakfast.

• Locked thread