Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

bubblebee posted:

Other brown people verify, but that's not how a sari is supposed to sit also the blouse is hosed up too.

Also I'd like to add that the makeup looks terrible because Indian ladies usually wear the wrong foundation colour.
They're obsessed with being 'fair' so they wear literally the palest shade the possibly can. This makes them look like they're wearing too much makeup.

I was getting ready for a wedding with a cousin of mine (who was a bit darker) and offered to do her makeup and when she passed me her foundation it was a shade that my white friends would be embarrassed to wear.

I ended up using my own foundation on her and she was very offended.

Looking "grey" and caked up isn't bad there. It's just accepted that ladies who wear makeup will look just a bit off.

I'd like to add that even in educated circles the colour of your skin DOES matter. It matters a lot. At least in North India and especially for unmarried women.
I go to Asia a lot (not India, though) and I have to make sure I bring any moisturizers or sunblock I might need because if I have to buy it there, I know I'll have a hard time finding lotion with no whiteners in it it. On the plus side, my skin is the color of milk and Asia is the only place I don't have to feel insecure about it because they love that poo poo.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Palpek posted:

They're at their best again:

I'm sorry can we go back to giving those boobs independence, because it's cracking me up.

"FOR TOO LONG THE MELON HAS BEEN ATTACHED TO THE COW. TODAY, WE RISE! TODAY, WE FACC!"

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

It's at times like this, when I see an indian guy quantifying the length of his dick down to the tenth of an inch while hornyposting on Facebook that I understand why the country produces so many engineers.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
MAY HE POOP ON MY KNEEEEE

DynamiteSurprise
Aug 6, 2013

This is not in indian but thai but I feel that it is relevant to this thread somehow. Just look at it.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Murray Mantoinette posted:

It's at times like this, when I see an indian guy quantifying the length of his dick down to the tenth of an inch while hornyposting on Facebook that I understand why the country produces so many engineers.

don't forget IT weirdos

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

DynamiteSurprise posted:

This is not in indian but thai but I feel that it is relevant to this thread somehow. Just look at it.

man, reincarnation is harsh
and extremely specific

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!

DynamiteSurprise posted:

Polite sex: A post-coital "Super bowl to you, goodboob madam" :tipshat:

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

DynamiteSurprise posted:

Entertainer + Homo people -> Became Entertain Dog (Homo Dog)

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Been a horny sperm and an abortion in a previous life? Well la dee da, look who's fancy now.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

DynamiteSurprise posted:

So if I entertain gay people I get to be an amusing dog next time around? Sweet. (Or Michael Jackson, it's not very clear)

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

DynamiteSurprise posted:

how do i become a rat through sex?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i really need to know this

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

8-15 years being reincarnated as a homo entertainment dog doesn't sound so bad. And you'd probably have an easy time being a good dog so you could come back next as a cow or something.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ok ok. so i need to hire many prostitutes until i become a black rat. hopefully when i am a rat I don't buy sex so i don't turn into a cockroach to also pays for sex because then my soul will disintegrate. can't have that because i really hate eating vegetables which will cure my soul disappearing.

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

India, much like Egypt, is unfortunately a country where I can't take my wife.

Due to the rampant pinching, molesting, and millions of 20 year old sexually deprived males who get instant boners from a G rated commercial.

Also, no I don't want to marry your daughter, and no I'm not haggling for extra animals to seal the deal.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BCR posted:

India, much like Egypt, is unfortunately a country where I can't take my wife.

Due to the rampant pinching, molesting, and millions of 20 year old sexually deprived males who get instant boners from a G rated commercial.

Also, no I don't want to marry your daughter, and no I'm not haggling for extra animals to seal the deal.

shame on you for judging another culture and double shame on you for not saving that poor girl from her culture by marrying her into your western country

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Someone tried to buy my sister from her boss when she worked in Africa.
There are several defective cultures it seems, as suggested in this amusing video

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Me when there's no navel loving, no milky boob folding, no rear end in rear end , no auntie whore cow worshipping, no big ball, and no dick cameltie

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

unpacked robinhood posted:

Someone tried to buy my sister from her boss when she worked in Africa.

It's just a thing they do to amuse tourists or make them uncomfortable/toy with their prejudices.

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

Well after the teasing foreplay, they told me I could have 82 sheep with at least 24 rams as the bridal price for their daughter, and they apologized because they know their daughter is just a daughter.

And I don't need to tell my wifes milk bags because its just a secret between us, and the mother in law.

#justIndiathings

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BCR posted:

Well after the teasing foreplay, they told me I could have 82 sheep with at least 24 rams as the bridal price for their daughter, and they apologized because they know their daughter is just a daughter.

And I don't need to tell my wifes milk bags because its just a secret between us, and the mother in law.

#justIndiathings

now that girl has been raped 8 times good job BCR, you proud of yourself?

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

Kind of. India. We have a million plumpy navels we wanted to pimp onto you. So here we go with a nice bollywood number.

Wait. Where you going, you handsome foreign autistic devil you.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Good job turning down about 30,000 dollars worth of livestock.

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

I know, its like i'm the goddamn hindu jesus

lord buddha of the cows

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Troll Sexy Actress is a 12 year old dealing with puberty .

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

5er posted:

Troll Sexy Actress is a 12 year old dealing with puberty .

what about the 30 year olds responding to his posts

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

30-year-olds dealing with puberty

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax
Delhi University hopes to add "Facebook post writing" to its English curriculum

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

dang it delhi

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I assume it's because they recognized the poetic qualities of it and want to learn more.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

steinrokkan posted:

what about the 30 year olds responding to his posts

What, this thread?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Palpek posted:

I assume it's because they recognized the poetic qualities of it and want to learn more.

Ah, the face that launched a thousand loads.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

This thread is going to inspire me to quit my job and become a wandering bra salesman.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

etalian posted:

This thread is going to inspire me to quit my job and become a wandering bra salesman.

Call yourself a bra wallah and you will truly be living the dream.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I made a fake facebook account and I'm getting spammed by indian bots help

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Tired Moritz posted:

Is this not the desired effect?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014

Tired Moritz posted:

Please do the needful and post the spam here.

• Locked thread