Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Tae posted:

I'm playing on casual because the battle saves help me capture scenes and those double missions. I'm not going to make my life miserable for Fates.

It really felt like Fates was balanced more around casual when I played it.

Was it just me, or did anyone else get that impression?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Conquest classic would be fine if you still had access to battle saves. As it is, I play on casual and still reset if somebody eats a KO.

In fact, this upcoming is exactly why I had to stop playing on classic; I got tired of resetting back to the start 7 or 8 turns in.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

LEGO Genetics posted:

Nyx awful growth rates just kill her in Conquest. She would at least be halfway decent in Birthright considering you could grind but Dark Mages already gave lousy hit rates and her paper thin defense makes sure her Pskill never gets used. A shame too because she has some good support conversations that we'll barely see.

I really doubt unit deployment is going to affect support conversations.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

There's a little prep work here. Corrine will take Defense and HP Tonics. Niles will take Defense Tonics. And Odin will take a Magic Tonic. In hindsight, I wished I gave everyone Skill tonics to eliminate more RNG but meh.

Very important you take the HP Tonics before battle begins, because you get the full HP instead of just the maximum cap increase.

The first few turns for the left side is Nyx magic bombarding the Oni Savages while Jakob crosses over to the breakable wall.

Blast it all, what a pain in the patoot. Guess I'll hole up until things settle. Thanks for letting me know. Please take this with you.

Silas receives the free Master Seal from the lady.

Niles will start pelting the left middle enemy forces with the ballista, while Corrine with Arthur's support will travel down to face the Oni Savages there.

Corrine has enough speed to double all the enemies, so she can eliminate the immediate three to free up time.

She gets to level 12 for +HP/STR/LCK/DEF

Jakob will eliminate the severely weakened Oni Savages hitting the wall, while Niles continues his assault. Importantly, Effie pairs up with Niles and Elise has to idle diagonal of Niles because the Ninja won't attack him otherwise due to 0 damage.

The Conquest AI is very annoying to deal with.

*The next turn, two figures appear from the green zone*

You're so hopeless, heh heh. Lucky for you we're here to bail you out.
Huh? Who are you two? You don't seem like enemies, but...
Wow. Really? Just wow. I cannot BELIEVE you've forgotten about me. You monster!
Beruka! Say something, dammit!
Aww, she's shy, isn't she? Beruka, is it? It's nice to meet you!
You're heartless. A heartless monster.
Whaaa?! Why would you say that? Who are you people, anyway?!

*Another figure arrives*

Even though I said we were in a rush, that's no excuse to leave me behind!
Camilla!
Corrine! Oh, I'm so glad we made it in time. Tell your big sister the truth - did these foul creatures make you cry? Be honest!
Ha ha, of course not! I'm fine, promise!
Lady Camilla! Sorry we got ahead of you.
But you should have heard the horrible things Lady Corrine said to us. Even though we used to watch over her, she doesn't remember us at all.

Same ole Severa logic.

I could cry right now. Really! I really could!
All that time hovering... caring... watching... it was all for naught. She has no heart.
Now, now, you two. I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm certain she would remember, given more time. You simply must forgive her.
Now that all that's settled, let me introduce my lovely retainers to you, Corrine. Say hello to Selena and Beruka. Aren't they tough yet adorable?! I love them so.

Wait... Camilla, if you're here, does that mean you finished your mission already?
Heh heh, well, in a sense. Xander and Leo are taking care of it for me. They really liked the idea of me coming to help you. That's our little secret, OK?
Now I can destroy any nasty people try to harm my darling baby sister.
That's sweet... if not a little scary. Thank you, Camilla. And you too, Selena and Beruka. I appreciate your help.
I guess I'll do my best to protect you or whatever. I'm still pretty angry though.
I'll kill them all. For Lady Camilla.

PSkill: Fierce Rival-When user is the support unit, if the lead unit triggers a critical hit, the user is guaranteed a critical hit (if their attack connects)

Severa is an all-around good unit. High speed, solid stats, only bad thing has more to do with Mercenaries getting a nerf bat after like 20 years.

PSkill: Opportunist-When user triggers the battle, if the enemy cannot counter-attack, damage +4

Beruka is just a hard-hitting flier, which is always important. While she doesn't have the speed of Sky Knights, her ability essentially lets her take out opposing Archers just the same.

PSkill: Rose’s Thorn-Adjacent allies deal 3 extra damage and receive 1 less damage

Conquest just gives you Way Better Scarlet for immediate use. Her stats here lets her one-turn kill most enemy units in this mission, and her magic is good enough to take out the lower resistance enemies.

Jakob finishes off the left side of the bridge for now.

Selena immediately pairs up with Silas and travels forth to take on those Archers that have been creeping along the right side of the bridge. She has just enough strength from the pair-up to OTK them, and she'll be here for most of the map.

Niles gets out of the chair and starts eliminating the problems on his lawn.

Odin, Camilla, and Beruka finish up the rest of the initial wave as Corrine heals up via convoy.

A tip that you can basically do the same tactic for Corrine buster by going +MAG and pairing her with Odin. Probably slightly better because of the Dragonstone's extra defense bonus.

Keep in mind that there's constant enemy reinforcements in huge waves every turn, so just turtling up isn't actually a great strategy.

Niles goes back to pelting enemies from afar along with Nyx, while Beruka takes up the job to hunt down weakened Sky Knights.

It does seem dangerous out there. Alrighty, I'll lock up tight, then. Thanks for the warning, stranger. Here, take this.

10k gold, cha-ching

So far, Corrine has not been a disappointment combat-wise.

Camilla taking out this specific Spear Fighter is important because of Seal Defense. Conquest really makes you have to check enemy status boxes way more than the other two games.

Selena eliminates another Archer as more Sky Knight reinforcements arrive. These enemies are really annoying because some of them just beeline straight for the green zone, which makes it harder to just stick a unit have them counter-kill them.

Sky Knight are basically the main enemies for the second half of the mission, which is why I kinda regret not bringing a Skill Tonic for Beruka to decrease her lacking hit rate.

Niles doubles down on ballista duty, as I'm relying him to almost kill the fliers and Beruka cleaning.

A new batch of Oni Savages came out to play, but Nyx will gladly reduce them to charred meatsacks.

The pair-up Sky Knights are just solely designed to be annoying for this specific mission.

Camilla goes over to the left and eliminates some Oni Savages so they don't overwhelm Nyx in the nearby future.

As even more Sky Knights appear, the stationary Takumi activates a Dragon Vein he's been sitting on this entire time.

Yeah, here's the major gimmick here: Takumi will drain the water (how the hell do Dragon Veins work again??), basically eliminating the upper right and left as viable chokepoints.

Less effective if you know what's up. That's why Camilla was pre-emptively wiping out the Oni Savages.

Pretty much the same as before. Niles and Nyx weaken, then Camilla takes out the Seal Defense Spear Fighter.

Ooh, speed. I'll take any that I can for Beruka.

DIE FLYING RODENTS

I'll lock up tight and keep the little ones indoors today. Here, please take this as a token of my gratitude. I don't need it anyway.

Effie receives a Dual Club, basically the only one for Conquest and incredibly powerful for either Camilla or eventually Beruka. Or Arthur, since he's turning out decently. Way better than Birthright when Rinkah was literally the only choice for like 6 chapters.

Almost double digit reinforcements now.

The more things come, the more they stay the same.

Odin takes out another Sky Knight as Corrin sprints towards Oboro's direction with Jakob's PSkill in tow.

That extra 15 avoid is bonkers.

Odin is a coin-flip character. Either he turns out really badly or really good. This is a good Odin, since he's gaining speed and magic.

Beruka flies over and tag-team in Effie to start eliminating the Oni Savages breathing on Nyx's area. Excellent level.

Oh right, Hinata and Oboro also start moving forward on their own at this point. Hinata is a little dangerous because he's got Armored Blow to basically take advantage of his relative tankiness and Darting Blow to fix his speed problem.

Thankfully I can just have Nxy use the magic turret to reduce his HP for a long while before he actually reaches anyone.

Oboro is still nasty with Seal Defense, but now has Seal Attack to make killing her hard with most tools. That's why +Magic Corrine is slightly better for this mission because she can solo Oboro quite easily.

Despite being fragile as hell, Nyx is still sturdy enough to take one axe to the face and get a counterkill. Luckily that's the only long range Oni Savage there.

Effie takes care of that annoyance quite easily.

Corrine vs. Hinata

Well, lookee here. Looks like we got a Nohrian pig on our hands. Corrine, right? Or do you prefer Lady Traitor?
Traitor? Is that what Takumi told you? I might have expected as much.
Milord calls it like he sees it. He told me all about your lies and betrayal. As Lord Takumi's retainer, it's my job to punish those who cause him pain.
Besides, I can't forgive you for what you did to Hoshido either. That's why I'm pleased to pieces to be the one to show you to your grave!

Corrine, you DID betray Hoshido. What are you talking about.

Nyx becomes nukier.

Just have to last one more turn.

The enemies are placed at a point where I'm in no risk to lose via the green zone objective, so now I'm just milking for some EXP.

I don't believe we've met. I'm Oboro, his retainer. Usually I'd be under orders to protect you. Sadly, that's not the case today... Today we meet as enemies, so you'll have to forgive what I'm about to do.
I understand, as I feel precisely the same way. It's truly a shame, isn't it? Oh, um... By the way, you should know you're making a really strange face.
Huh? Ah, sorry about that. I do so despise Nohrians. So much so, in fact, that my face turns sour whenever I'm looking at one. Don't worry about it. It's nothing personal.
So strange...

Buh bye Oboro

Uh. Well that sucks. I guess I don't get that Dracoshield from that house.

Yay

And as a bonus, here's Takumi if you try to fight him. That 4th skill is enemy-only Point Blank, which lets him attack in melee range. Along with Wary Fighter, he's relatively tough to kill outside of dual-attacks.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

this chapter gave me fits until I decided to unleash Camilla on everyone. I also found that turtling as the reinforcements came in was a good strategy, as I was always able to secure the 10k and the Dual Club. everything else was just gravy

this is also probably one of the highlights, as there's multiple ways of solving this particular puzzle. Fun!

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
If you turtle up too soon you will just be hit by too many enemies at once and something will break. Most successful strategies generally involve trying to thin the enemy lines so that when the dragon vane is used you can more or less safely pull back and defend the rear.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

A funny thing about Takumi here: on Lunatic difficulty, apparently sometimes he'll move THEN activate the Dragon Vein, which adds to the recurring question of "How the gently caress do these things work?". Admittedly, that is something I chalk up to a scripting hiccup that can be forgiven, but still doesn't make the sight of Takumi remotely activating a Dragon Vein silly.

Krumbsthumbs
Oct 23, 2010

2nd Place.
1st Loser.
Beruka is a flying brick wall and she is amazing. She got that Dual Club and wrecked face for the rest of the game for me. She is a tad slow, but you usually only need one hit with her.

Our resident sassy swordswoman is ok, but she's competing with a number of other sword users and doesn't stand out too much.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
You can actually legitimately get Point Blank on your units in this game, though it's a bit of a pain to accomplish. Specifically, it's the reward for clearing the last Heirs of Fate DLC map. Yes, you can get as many as you need.

Anyway, why the hell are there so many Nohrian skills on the Hoshido guys? I mean, Hinata has Armored Blow from Great Knight (Darting Blow is more forgivable, since that's at least a Hoshido skill), while Takumi has Wary Fighter from General plus a skill you can't get without paying real money for it! Of the three, Oboro is the only one who actually has a plausible skill set that does not involve skill importing or Avatar influence (IF you ignore the fact that she's a tier 1 unit using a skill from a tier 2 class)... and I'm not even gonna start on the GENERICS.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

CptWedgie posted:

You can actually legitimately get Point Blank on your units in this game, though it's a bit of a pain to accomplish. Specifically, it's the reward for clearing the last Heirs of Fate DLC map. Yes, you can get as many as you need.

Anyway, why the hell are there so many Nohrian skills on the Hoshido guys? I mean, Hinata has Armored Blow from Great Knight (Darting Blow is more forgivable, since that's at least a Hoshido skill), while Takumi has Wary Fighter from General plus a skill you can't get without paying real money for it! Of the three, Oboro is the only one who actually has a plausible skill set that does not involve skill importing or Avatar influence (IF you ignore the fact that she's a tier 1 unit using a skill from a tier 2 class)... and I'm not even gonna start on the GENERICS.

Because the skills given to enemy units in Conquest is about making them a challenge.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
You can't fool me, that's clearly Gariland Magic City.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Normally I don't use prepromotes until they're at a more appropriate level in the game, but trying to do this map with Camilla borders on impossible.

I would have reset for the dracoshield, though.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Oh Selena/Severa, such a good unit.

I always end up making her a Great Lord via the free DLC map. Always.

This map is fun.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Krumbsthumbs posted:

Beruka is a flying brick wall and she is amazing. She got that Dual Club and wrecked face for the rest of the game for me. She is a tad slow, but you usually only need one hit with her.

Our resident sassy swordswoman is ok, but she's competing with a number of other sword users and doesn't stand out too much.

She's one of the better ones still. Decent join time, and she's one of the only units to be reasonably fast and reasonably tanky.

I might even go so far as to say she's the only one of the Awakening carryovers to still qualify as a good unit. Not as good as in Awakening, where she was pretty impressive even by second gen standards, but quite useful.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
This map is incredibly hard when doing challenge runs of Conquest, especially if you want all the stuff. That Dracoshield is remarkably hard to get, and thanks to the skill setups they can even chew through Camilla down there, albeit barely.

Still, this is one of the most universally liked maps in the game, and with good reason. Multiple optional objectives and a whole mess of different fronts to fight on make for a really fun experience.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Ugh, this map kicked my rear end so hard, but I finally beat it on hard/classic.

Yes I am bad at fire emblem, why do you ask?

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

Ugh, this map kicked my rear end so hard, but I finally beat it on hard/classic.

If you beat it on hard/classic, you aren't bad at Fire Emblem.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

It took me multiple tries to beat this one on Normal/Casual, so who's really bad at Fire Emblem now? :downs:

PassingPie
Aug 18, 2013

Tae posted:

Yeah, here's the major gimmick here: Takumi will drain the water (how the hell do Dragon Veins work again??), basically eliminating the upper right and left as viable chokepoints.

I... what? This isn't really clear from the screenshots, but is he evaporating the water?

No no no no, that's not some piddly little pond he's draining, they arrived here on boats. This is a port town, so he just... drained the ocean? :psyduck:

Tendronai
May 7, 2008

My worst nightmare. It's a dream I have. I'm in a square cell, glass walls, just me and a little castle.
The first time I beat this level it was because Severa dodged a 83% hit and countered with a 4% crit on the last turn, which also earned her a permanent spot on my team.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
I remain bewildered by Nintendo's choices of characters to bring back from Awakening. That or I clearly have very different tastes from the series' fanbase. Severa would have been near the bottom of the heap of characters to bring back for me, alongside the likes of Tharja.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

It's clearly different tastes because the characters are based on overall popularity.

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

Cythereal posted:

I remain bewildered by Nintendo's choices of characters to bring back from Awakening. That or I clearly have very different tastes from the series' fanbase. Severa would have been near the bottom of the heap of characters to bring back for me, alongside the likes of Tharja.

It was based on a popularity poll (possibly a Japan only one?) if I recall. For the Second Gen, Severa, Inigo and Owain (and Lucina I think, but they couldn't bring her here because... she's too plot important? I don't really know) were at the top. For the First Gen, it was Gaius, Cordelia and Tharja.

In short yes, as Tae said, different tastes. As a matter of curiosity, which characters did you like?

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

This map teaches you to love your prepromotes. Of course Camilla is kinda an anomaly in that she has ridiculous bases and ridiculous growths, but still.

I wish ballistas can actually KO instead of doing non-lethal AoE. Maps like this, I'll take 1 dead unit over 3 critical-HP ones anytime.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Stephen9001 posted:

As a matter of curiosity, which characters did you like?

Lucina, Owain, Maribelle, Panne, Cherche, Henry, and Virion all come to mind. I don't care much for Libra himself, but I did like a lot of his supports where his hat as the very pious, very devout member of the cast clashes headlong with "If the gods are so good, then why is all this horrible poo poo happening?"

Virion in particular surprised me, and is my pick for my single favorite character from the Awakening crew.

All of those characters you mentioned except Lucina and Owain, I disliked intensely.

Cythereal fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Apr 26, 2017

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

Cythereal posted:

Severa would have been near the bottom of the heap of characters to bring back for me, alongside the likes of Tharja.

Same here, for the most part, though I would at least put Severa above Tharja due to actually having supports I like rather than just being creepy. For example, I'm oddly fond of Severa's supports with a male Morgan (I think part of it is that, at least in their S rank, she is FULLY JUSTIFIED in being frustrated with him- in context, she practically proposed to him and he managed to be dense enough to completely miss it!)... hence why they tended to end up together in my female runs (headcanon: After their S-rank, Morgan goes to his parents so they can explain what happened to him, Robin facepalms at how dense her son is and proceeds to bluntly spell it out so he cannot possibly misunderstand anymore).

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
Owain is great, Severa and Inigo are pretty thoroughly average IMO. Severa is an interestingly flawed character except that they shunt all of her flaws onto mommy issues and Inigo's gimmick doesn't get enough examination.

I don't think bringing back the characters outright does the story any favours, and the Reincarnated Anagram Crew aren't much better, but it's not the worst issue at all.

They should have brought back Kellam and had nobody mention it at all :v:

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Cythereal posted:

Its a half naked girl with a fascination of the player stand in and a Japanese stereotyped romantic personality. Of course they were popular with the dudes that voted in that contest

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Emperordaein posted:

I fell in love with this map when I played it. This was the kind of map I loved in the past games. When it's really more a puzzle where you have to figure out how to tackle multiple objectives. My first Conquest run, when I beat the mission, I actually got overwhelmed after the defensive lines broke, and the last turn was everyone bunkering down as I tried to desperately hold out till the end. Second run, I maintained the line, thanks to better knowledge and better focus on certain units.

Okay, so full disclosure, I played Conquest lunatic classic and burnt out on the final mission, so my opinion on the game itself is skewed by how loving depressing that was.

But despite all of that, this map is genuinely one of the biggest highlights of the entire set of games. I was doing okay on it, feeling a little under pressure the first time when the Dragon vein went off. My entire army got wiped and I just sat their slackjawed.

Cue a half dozen tries where I tried to cope with the DV going off and just concluded that it wasn't possible to deal with. I'm told other people managed it, but I've no idea how.

I think the brilliant part of Conquest is encapsulated by the single thought I had. "What if I kill Takumi before he can activate the Dragon Vein?" Conquest sees that strategy and goes, "Yup, that's fair enough." Conquests best maps are ones where you can think of solutions like that and exploit them to win. Its worst maps are the ones where there is a single set strategy that you /must/ follow to win.

Don't get me wrong, killing Takumi is a nightmare, he's a beastly unit and you have to deprive yourself of Beruka and Corrin to pull it off. But it turns out that was far easier for me than playing the map conventionally.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Also Tharja and Severa are massive ballers.

PassingPie posted:

I... what? This isn't really clear from the screenshots, but is he evaporating the water?

No no no no, that's not some piddly little pond he's draining, they arrived here on boats. This is a port town, so he just... drained the ocean? :psyduck:

It's not clear from the map but there are ladders going from the water bottom to the roads. I assume all that's happened is that he's switched it from a high tide point to a low tide point.

Natural 20 fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Apr 26, 2017

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ungulateman posted:

Owain is great, Severa and Inigo are pretty thoroughly average IMO. Severa is an interestingly flawed character except that they shunt all of her flaws onto mommy issues and Inigo's gimmick doesn't get enough examination.

I don't think bringing back the characters outright does the story any favours, and the Reincarnated Anagram Crew aren't much better, but it's not the worst issue at all.

They should have brought back Kellam and had nobody mention it at all :v:

Yeah, these aren't really the A-team of children characters for me either. Owain's the only good choice, IMO. I'd way prefer Cynthia over Inigo. Heck, I liked Kjelle a lot too. I do wish they'd gone all in on bringing back old characters though and someone's kid was just- no way to disguise it- Walhart.

Other preferred characters would be Henry, Gregor and the mighty Donnel.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
I'd have been cool with Lucina as one of the retainers like the games coding suggests was planned and they just make Arthur a freelance champion of justice you recruit early.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Tharja is the best, her anagram version is what people think tharja is

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
It's odd, but I like Tharja most because of her support with Nowi. She finds out that Nowi's parents are dead and then tries to spare Nowi the pain of knowing it.

That and her support with Noire where she says she doesn't want to teach Noire about hexes because she values her daughter's safety above having an apprentice.

Anagram Tharja has none of this nuance or charm.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Last Celebration posted:

I'd have been cool with Lucina as one of the retainers like the games coding suggests was planned and they just make Arthur a freelance champion of justice you recruit early.

I would've been super cool with retainer Lucina were she not put in as weird DLC

Amiibos! :argh:

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

I would've been super cool with retainer Lucina were she not put in as weird DLC

Amiibos! :argh:

Given the reasonings given in their DLC in regards to why the Awakening kids are here, I'm quite happy Lucina stayed Ylisse and didn't wander over.

Incidentally Tae, did you say you don't have any of the paid DLC at all, or just not associated with a particular cartridge or something?

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
I never played Awakening but I have a tendency to skim support conversations regardless. Very few in Fates stuck out to me, though at this point Arthur/Mozu deserves special mention.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

inthesto posted:

I never played Awakening but I have a tendency to skim support conversations regardless.

quote:

Okay, just stop. You're not even sighing. You're just saying the word "sigh." Maybe that's why all those girls keep turning you down.
You're guaranteed to lose 100% of the jousts you never attend, my friend. Perhaps you should name your next move "Eternal Chastity."
Sure, why not? I've got the perfect teacher for it right in front of me!

quote:

Do you see a doll here? No, you don't! That's 'cause this is serious business! I'm honing my psyche so I can grapple with nefarious beasts of the night.
Well, at least you'll be grappling with something tonight.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Stephen9001 posted:

It was based on a popularity poll (possibly a Japan only one?) if I recall. For the Second Gen, Severa, Inigo and Owain (and Lucina I think, but they couldn't bring her here because... she's too plot important? I don't really know) were at the top. For the First Gen, it was Gaius, Cordelia and Tharja.

It was the poll that decided which characters would have extra scenes in Awakening for the Hot-Springs Scramble and Summer Scramble DLC. Chrom was the fourth character from the first gen, so like Lucina, he also wasn't put in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Anagram Tharja is still great.

I like the support she has with her mother, and the (Japanese) support with Female Corrin.

• Locked thread