Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

what about anime about sports?

remember that time in prince of tennis when a dude delivered a smash so incredible that it went back in time and killed the dinosaurs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Putin it in her joke

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Yinlock posted:

i would feel slightly sympathetic if they had actual regret because that means they were just idiots who got tricked

"regret" is the least common emotion to trump voters though

These people will never admit that they made adumb call because they honestly don't believe they did. They were conned, yes, but they've been conning themselves forever. There was a whole guardian article today that had interviews with people who had voted for trump in a county that had went for Obama in the previous two elections and with the exception of one person they were all: "Yup, he's the greatest president ever. Fake news isn't giving him a chance," even though it's been made abundantly clear by now how loving stupid he is. ANyway, that's my two cents nothing matters :tipshat:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

read Eyeshield 21, it's illustrated by the guy who did the new version of One-punch Man, and it's fantastic

Yoichi Hiruma is best husbando

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

nepotism laws should go much furthur

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Big McHuge posted:

I'd have a Crab Rangoon and Mai Tai button on my desk if I were prez.

Don't act like you wouldn't.

hotwings and gin and tonic, personally, but yea

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yinlock posted:

trump has a presidential amazon fash button

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

sexpig by night posted:

hotwings and gin and tonic, personally, but yea

prefereably on different buttons

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'd press a button and get a secret service dude to come in and rip a rank-rear end fart all up the oval office. The lack of corners would me it would linger way longer.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

I'd press a button and get a secret service dude to come in and rip a rank-rear end fart all up the oval office. The lack of corners would me it would linger way longer.

the official chili of the secret service shall be an honor

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Fluoride Jones posted:

These people will never admit that they made adumb call because they honestly don't believe they did. They were conned, yes, but they've been conning themselves forever. There was a whole guardian article today that had interviews with people who had voted for trump in a county that had went for Obama in the previous two elections and with the exception of one person they were all: "Yup, he's the greatest president ever. Fake news isn't giving him a chance," even though it's been made abundantly clear by now how loving stupid he is. ANyway, that's my two cents nothing matters :tipshat:

There's a psychological phenomenon where someone who hears information one way will double down on that information if presented evidence that the first information they heard is false.

Consider if this might apply to voting, where one picks their champions.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Bip Roberts posted:

President Johnson??? How are you alive

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Of all the things that flummox me about Trump, the one that really get me is that he seems to really think this move is clever and a legit way to say weird mean poo poo and very sneakily get away with it.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

me and the thread title

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

:same:

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

🤔

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Evil_Greven posted:

There's a psychological phenomenon where someone who hears information one way will double down on that information if presented evidence that the first information they heard is false.

Consider if this might apply to voting, where one picks their champions.

You're saying this in a thread where earlier today we all laughed at some guy who had literally been grifted out of money by Donald John Trump and voted for him anyway.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Fluoride Jones posted:

You're saying this in a thread where earlier today we all laughed at some guy who had literally been grifted out of money by Donald John Trump and voted for him anyway.

Folks

This may shock you

Are you sitting down?

No really just, take a moment here

Ok

Have you ever noticed that a lot of American voters....are bad?????

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Folks

This may shock you

Are you sitting down?

No really just, take a moment here

Ok

Have you ever noticed that a lot of American voters....are bad?????

no no, tromp bad, voters gud
- the dumbass left, prob

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Origami Dali posted:

no no, tromp bad, voters gud
- the hillary, prob

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Fluoride Jones posted:

But her emails

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
all voters are bad, op

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

they're good voters, brant

well no not really

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
everyone's bad

but some people are worse than others

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Big McHuge posted:

I'd have a Crab Rangoon and Mai Tai button on my desk if I were prez.

Don't act like you wouldn't.

i don't know what part of a crab is considered its rangoons, but it was an evolutionary mistake to make them so delicious.

imagine being the person whose job it is to just sit and stare at a wall until the president presses the 'coke' button and then have to jump into action to deliver that coke. they were probably pretty highly regarded in their profession to get the white house gig and now that they're there the whole job is just coke fetchin'.

now that trumpy has found the coke fetching button, i wonder how long it will take for him to realize that there aren't any 'gas price' or 'economy' levers built into the desk.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
I don't know if i'm dumb or just being a carelord, but i repeat myself

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i want to say some incredibly clever and hilarious line about this post being an emptyquote but i cant think of one

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

everyone's bad

but some people are worse than others

yeah at least adolf hitler wore an honest haircut

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

TWIST FIST posted:

i want to say some incredibly clever and hilarious line about this post being an emptyquote but i cant think of one

whoops! me neither

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

yeah at least adolf hitler wore an honest haircut

It must've been weird as gently caress for people to see Hitler before WW2 and think, "whoa, that dude looks like Hitler" but have no idea what that means

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Guy Goodbody posted:

It must've been weird as gently caress for people to see Hitler before WW2 and think, "whoa, that dude looks like Hitler" but have no idea what that means

Imagine being an art student in the same academy that hitler was in and being told you're worse than Hitler

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Fluoride Jones posted:

Imagine being an art student in the same academy that hitler was in and being told you're worse than Hitler
entartete post

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Fluoride Jones posted:

hahaha

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

<3 the prisoner

twin peaks in a month!!! holy poo poo!!!

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

2017 has been like unsettlingly good as a media consumerr

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Most Trump voters won't regret it, because they're diehard R voters who at most have an issue with his tone but will never fully turn because if their slavish devotion to building a wall, overturning Roe v Wade, getting tax cuts, general misanthropy, or whatever single issue keeps them voting R. That won't save him because he won the election on low Dem turnout and a small but significant amount of independents/dems who are incredibly dumb but probably more sincere in their regrets

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Consummate Professional posted:

I would have a button for a 6 pack of dead guy ale.

One word short for the button that already exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

American democracy was the village all along

And the village

:cool:

has an idiot

• Locked thread