Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nC5TBv3sfU

wheres my 300.000 degree baptism of nuclear fire trump u gently caress

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Chokes McGee posted:

American democracy was the village all along

And the village

:cool:

has an idiot

so much for the tolerant left

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/857086655622246400

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

what about anime about sports?

have you seen the basketball anime? its the goddamn greatest thing ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d958-Q1qL-A

like. drat everything is hilarious. everyone in japan is vince carter (pbuh)

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU98waJCXDs

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Ramadu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nC5TBv3sfU

wheres my 300.000 degree baptism of nuclear fire trump u gently caress

i agree

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

what about anime about sports?

ummm i'm gonna card slap you bitch letss settle this on the ping pong table

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The president has a crab rangoon for a brain

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Ramadu posted:

have you seen the basketball anime? its the goddamn greatest thing ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d958-Q1qL-A

like. drat everything is hilarious. everyone in japan is vince carter (pbuh)

oh gently caress, sports ibn anime? they found a way to make it worse :cripes:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

HorseRenoir posted:

Most Trump voters won't regret it, because they're diehard R voters who at most have an issue with his tone but will never fully turn because if their slavish devotion to building a wall, overturning Roe v Wade, getting tax cuts, general misanthropy, or whatever single issue keeps them voting R. That won't save him because he won the election on low Dem turnout and a small but significant amount of independents/dems who are incredibly dumb but probably more sincere in their regrets

It took eight (or six if you count Congress) years of Bush to bring enough people around to the "ok there's some difference between the parties" watering hole and they weren't nearly as lovely about Gore as they are about Clinton, though I was about halfway through 16 in that election so it wasn't like I was really caring much about any political discussion at the time.

At least I spent my angsty leftist/anarchist years being pissed about bush but not really stewing in the brain-breaking guilt of protest voting or abstaining or any of that poo poo, and that was back when code pink in my town were a bunch of quasi-anarchist dudes and ladies that wore pink nightgowns to protests and cooked burritos for us and the CIW was just getting organized enough to really get the tomato price hike rolling.

Man back in the day you could light an American flag on fire in downtown Orlando and nobody would shoot you. Now you'd probably get tackled by armored mousemen and fed to the alligators.

Anyway, poo poo got real hosed up then, too, and it took years for people to get pissed enough to just vote the fuckers out en masse. Trump constantly harping about the election isn't all that dumb when you look at what they do if you mention Bernie in the suckzone, let alone dnd proper.

I'll have fries and a Coke, no ice, and you can keep the burger to eat on break.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

TwoStepBoog posted:

Are there any others I'm missing other than the original?

lmbo

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i voted once and immediately morphed into a 2 legged goat with 8 eyes and a snake tongue, trying to figure out what this really means y'know?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

yeah at least adolf hitler wore an honest haircut (Hitler wore millions of dishonest haircuts)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

what was hitler's most dishonest haircut

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

these hitler haircut posts are making me feel :barf:

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

those god drat idiots

he's gonna nuke berlin tomorrow

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/857104828824158212

Reading through the article we're managing to piss off North Korea, South Korea, and China all in one go. That sure is an accomplishment.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

jeb.org appears to be broken

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Yinlock posted:

what was hitler's most dishonest haircut

Idk, his bowlcut years were pretty cringey

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.
Danold Tormp is...bad.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

OhFunny posted:

Reading through the article we're managing to piss off North Korea, South Korea, and China all in one go. That sure is an accomplishment.

To be fair, there's always been a vocal group of South Koreans opposing US bases. Also they probably don't want to all die from NK artillery when Trump starts a war.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/857104828824158212

the dickwaving never ends

by the end of trump's 1st term we'll be seeing giant golden statues of trump and jong-un on both sides of the border with both sides trying to make the largest structurally-sound penis

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
On that note, lol at the idea that we'd be able to neutralize North Korea's long-range capabilities with a sudden air campaign. Worked out great in Iraq Syria with the 79 59 missiles.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
I just submitted my portfolio for my Master's so I guess I'm done with college-ing. How's everybody else's night?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

OhFunny posted:

trump is gonna shake things up and shift some paradigms, about time you guys started bullying nations like canada.

switzerland, you're loving next.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
What's your Master's in?

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMn4KkABuac&t=5s

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Flavius Belisarius posted:

To be fair, there's always been a vocal group of South Koreans opposing US bases. Also they probably don't want to all die from NK artillery when Trump starts a war.

The dude leading the race for South Korean president is calling for these deployments to be suspended until the next (his) administration takes office and determines if there's public support.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Flavius Belisarius posted:

What's your Master's in?

English. But not literature.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
i'm guessing nobody got their free $75 guaca bowle when jeb's webstore was broken, because i sure as hell didn't

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Rubber Tucky posted:

Danold Tormp is...bad.

wtf

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

i bet if you emailed jeb, his interns would send you some free jeb schwag.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
a liberal arts masters, lol

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Rubber Tucky posted:

Danold Tormp is...bad.

i cant believe we're seeing this kind of hate, in the trump thread of all places

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

rhetoric and such is actually a pretty monetizable thing

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
i have a liberal arts masters, btw. but still, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Zas posted:

rhetoric and such is actually a pretty monetizable thing

In the abstract. That being said there are plenty of jobs not related to one's field that will pay extra for having advanced degrees.

• Locked thread