Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.
https://twitter.com/WolfensPride/status/856693752357847041

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Scary! posted:

Some dude trying to sell a House of the Dead 2 arcade machine that went on some rant about Hillary and libtards, and was angry at someone blocking their number or something

lol

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Tumble posted:

woah wait can i get a HotD arcade machine for $300!?

Dude on craigslist you can get a hot D for cheaper than that as long as you're pretty average looking yourself

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Scary! posted:

Some dude trying to sell a House of the Dead 2 arcade machine that went on some rant about Hillary and libtards, and was angry at someone blocking their number or something

Yeah, he was real angry on the phone the minute I asked about the arcade machine for $300, so I flagged his post.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Make bad Photoshop filters great again

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Egbert Souse posted:

ahahaha, the president is using press releases to circlejerk himself

Only the heartiest of :lol:s and guffaws!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Key question ahead of all-senators North Korea briefing: Will Trump attend?
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/25/politics/trump-senators-north-korea-briefing/index.html

Lol called it. Trump power move. He might show up for a word of untillligible. The other senators have to take busses to an offsite.

Let's not worry about shutting down the gov at least for a day, ok?

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

Key question ahead of all-senators North Korea briefing: Will Trump attend?
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/25/politics/trump-senators-north-korea-briefing/index.html

Lol called it. Trump power move. He might show up for a word of untillligible. The other senators have to take busses to an offsite.

Let's not worry about shutting down the gov at least for a day, ok?

Yes, let's put all of the senators on a bus to an unspecified offsite location. I would totally decline that bus ride.

Seriously Safe
Sep 7, 2009
Please god let the shutdown happen on his 100th day

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

some people's brains are so hosed to death that they genuinely think trump is in good shape. I've had people argue with me irl that trump isn't a lardass with 100% sincerity

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Chinatown posted:

I lol'd at this one pretty hard.

Imagine being a canadian dairy farmer and waking up to this lol.

He's going after lumber agreements too which affects my neck of the woods. I'm half expecting him to cancel the Nexus program next so Canadians can't travel easily into the US, which many of us on the border do multiple times per week.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Only the heartiest of :lol:s and guffaws!

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Animals got a better track record against ISIS than POTUS lmao

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

He's going after lumber agreements too which affects my neck of the woods.

sorry bout your backwater town :grin:

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I guess those militants need better attention spans

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Local pigs better at fighting local crimes than big $$$ US military technology, what a shock

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Velvet Elvis posted:

Yes, let's put all of the senators on a bus to an unspecified offsite location. I would totally decline that bus ride.

It would loving own if he just executed them all, not only do the lions share of our elected officials deserve death, it would push me over the edge and i'd Dorner some pigs to end it all

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Chinatown posted:

sorry bout your backwater town :grin:

My backwater town has 2.5 million people and other industries so we'll be ok thanks. Especially with China buying 30% of our lumber, sure to grow now.

Here's PBS talking about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WyjgTcM-io

Basically "I'm breaking the agreement because I can." So... standard Trump business practice. lol?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
oh your canadian

thats a lol

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
thats why i'll never leave the us no matter how hosed up it gets here, its better to be on this side of US foreign policy

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

white_noise posted:

thats why i'll never leave the us no matter how hosed up it gets here, its better to be on this side of US foreign policy

That's what the wall is for

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Canada should start building a wall. Not build much but just to get it started before trump gets his

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

white_noise posted:

What about beeing on the inside of US politics? That's a great side to be on, I know.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

GOP lol:

The Republican Lawmaker Who Secretly Created Reddit’s Women-Hating ‘Red Pill’

quote:

Online, Fisher describes himself as an “attractive businessman” who owns a “small empire.” According to his Facebook, he is the COO of Same Day Computer, which operates two locations in New Hampshire.

quote:

He blasted women for their “sub-par intelligence.” He said that women’s personalities are “lackluster and boring, serving little purpose in day to day life.” And Fisher once commented, “It is literally the [female] body that makes enduring these things worth it.”

quote:

“Marriage, and yes, female oppression, slut shaming, religion, these were all a means to control hypergamy [infidelity]. Marriages might be considered loveless, and women might have been unhappy, but for men it meant marriages that lasted, commitments that continued, and protection against the fickle whims of females,” Fisher wrote on The Red Pill in November 2012.

quote:

He wrote, “I’m going to say it—Rape isn’t an absolute bad, because the rapist I think probably likes it a lot. I think he’d say it’s quite good, really.”

quote:

Fisher said online in 2012 that a 40-year-old man asking to see the breasts of a 15-year-old wasn’t creepy. Instead, he said it was “evolutionarily advantageous and perfectly natural.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/25/the-republican-lawmaker-who-secretly-created-reddit-s-women-hating-red-pill.html

:discourse:

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
nothing not-terrible has ever been described as "perfectly natural"

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
looks like we've found another presidential candidate boys

fisher 2020

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
The only candidate that can beat Trump in 2020 is The Rock.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

NotWearingPants posted:

kanye's still running, right?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

NotWearingPants posted:

The Rock is Republican

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Plavski posted:

kanye's still running, right?

after meeting with Trump he changed it to 2024 but idk if he's walked it back since then

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

white_noise posted:

It would loving own if he just executed them all, not only do the lions share of our elected officials deserve death, it would push me over the edge and i'd Dorner some pigs to end it all

not gonna lie, this post made lol irl. a wild ride from start to finish

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Velvet Elvis posted:

It's something straight out of an episode of Homeland

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Republicans want to remove the pre-existing conditions clause from the current Obamacare, but want to exempt their own health care from this proposal.

https://www.vox.com/2017/4/25/15429982/gop-exemption-ahca-amendment

Lol your politicians are literal scooby doo villains, good job america.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Republicans in 2017 are Mayor Quimby and Futurama's President Nixon all in one

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol. Trump is doing great at killing the world, human rights, relations with the world, the us government, the office of potus and my loving brain how can i do anything when potus is an unintelligent (unintelligible) lying literally demented racist nepotist con man with millions of adoring followers

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/857177434210304001

And again threatening a judge of taking him to court, lol

The bad thing is that Gorsuch's nomination might just make his threat realistic. Lol?

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZaKA3M0-TI

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

And goons are calling for D Smart's head for doxxing but lo, here is some yellow rag doing just that as 'investigating journalism.'

Just lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

System Metternich posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/857177434210304001

And again threatening a judge of taking him to court, lol

The bad thing is that Gorsuch's nomination might just make his threat realistic. Lol?

Stephen Harper went to war with the judges here in Canada and it was really funny/pathetic to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

He's going after lumber agreements too which affects my neck of the woods. I'm half expecting him to cancel the Nexus program next so Canadians can't travel easily into the US, which many of us on the border do multiple times per week.

Aw, it's 2017. Who the hell uses wood anymore? Everything's all plastic and glass and molecules and poo poo.