Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cnut
May 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
nice username/post combo

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Fine with extra keg hair, not fine with demonic stretch marks coming out of top

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Fine with extra keg hair, not fine with demonic stretch marks coming out of top

Pretty sure those are tattoos

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
There should be a rule that the only men allowed to get squicked by hairy women are 100% hairless themselves, with mandatory photo evidence.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

cnut posted:

Sorry not sorry.

Compared to some of the stuff that The Hopefuls were willing to do to get on TV, this is pretty tame

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Deified Data posted:

There should be a rule that the only men allowed to get squicked by hairy women are 100% hairless themselves, with mandatory photo evidence.

Naw. There should be a rule that people can like what they like and dislike what they dislike.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Paladinus posted:

She's also married Hitler. Like, you have to be pretty hosed up to marry the person responsible for the Holocaust.

Not to mention all those people she gave typhoid fever. Is there no end to her evil?!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Deified Data posted:

Some men get really weird when it comes to any hair on women. Pretty AUG in itself. Not hating on people for preferences but most talk like it should be a law.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
A normal amount of hair is fine. Having Robin Williams live in your underwear is not.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Unless they are into that :shrug: no one forces you to venture into that jungle.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Some guy I heard acted like it was this mandatory thing that all armpit hair must be removed from women or else they're "Not trying their best" to look good. Oh and he has a radio audience so it's not like it's just one weird guy no one cares about.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Who What Now posted:

A normal amount of hair is fine. Having Robin Williams live in your underwear is not.

Is there a length of hair that's OK? What governing body polices this? Are you in people's gooches with a ruler making sure nobody has a centimeter more bush than what's Normal?

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
I'm just confused at how her lower leg is like "Swarthy Turk" level of hairy and not so much anywhere else.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

purple death ray posted:

Is there a length of hair that's OK? What governing body polices this? Are you in people's gooches with a ruler making sure nobody has a centimeter more bush than what's Normal?

Yes, actually. Sometimes my job can get a little hairy. :laugh:

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
People can do whatever they want with their body hair, but it is disappointing when you hook up with someone and discover that they have made zero effort to tame their pubes. Unkempt anything is unattractive.

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Leon Einstein posted:

People can do whatever they want with their body hair, but it is disappointing when you hook up with someone and discover that they have made zero effort to tame their pubes. Unkempt anything is unattractive.

The vast majority of the dudes I've hooked up with don't do gently caress all with their pubes or armpits besides keep them clean and I can't say it's ever bothered me that much, idk why it's such a problem the other way round.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
No one wants to see your pubes at the beach.
That's why I wear boxers.
And also never go to the beach.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Werong Bustope posted:

The vast majority of the dudes I've hooked up with don't do gently caress all with their pubes or armpits besides keep them clean and I can't say it's ever bothered me that much, idk why it's such a problem the other way round.

Because to eat pussy you have to get past the pubes. You probably don't need to do that for sucking dick.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Leon Einstein posted:

I part my pubic hair and style it with a pomade, is that OK?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

cnut posted:

Because to eat pussy you have to get past the pubes. You probably don't need to do that for sucking dick.

Says you, I have to be careful with the machete when sucking dick.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

cnut posted:

lol yes you do

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

cnut posted:

Just where do you think your face is when you're giving a blow job? No one wants their nose buried in fetid bush when they don't even have the option of breathing through their mouth instead.

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

cnut posted:

The Snoo posted:

lol yes you do

Edit: also balls exist

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

If you are going down on your boo and don't get pubes in your mouth are you really going down?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
AUG Thread : Edit : also balls exist.

imo.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

robotsinmyhead posted:

I'm just confused at how her lower leg is like "Swarthy Turk" level of hairy and not so much anywhere else.

I think that's pretty common for light-skinned brunettes. Lots of women only shave their legs below the knee because the hair on their thighs is so fine as to be nearly invisible, but their shins look like they are wearing furry legwarmers when unshaved.

I'm honestly torn on shaving. Those legwarmer legs look terrible, but they would feel soft. Shave the hair and you'll be running a never ending battle against prickly stubble. Stubble sucks. But this same argument could be used to justify dudes going full ZZ Top.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

All body hair is bad and I hate it, regardless of the sex or gender of the body it's on. But that's just one little goon's opinion.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Hjalmar posted:

All body hair is bad and I hate it, regardless of the sex or gender of the body it's on. But that's just one little goon's opinion.

:redflag:Pedophile spotted :redflag:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hjalmar posted:

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

All I ask is that you shave the hair inside your vagina because other chaffing ouch.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
So many cultures throughout the world and history see body hair as unattractive, it's pretty clear something is going on there.

Let's be honest, the ideal is to have all the hair permanently removed from your body, draw on your eyebrows, and wear a wig made from the hair of someone too poor to not have any hair.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Guy Goodbody posted:

So many cultures throughout the world and history see body hair as unattractive, it's pretty clear something is going on there.

Let's be honest, the ideal is to have all the hair permanently removed from your body, draw on your eyebrows, and wear a wig made from the hair of someone too poor to not have any hair.

What?

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

robotsinmyhead posted:

She probably shaved for at least several years before growing it out, which will do that. And she almost certainly has long hairs on her thighs, they're just fine and very light. I'm pretty dark haired, and my thigh hairs are fine and almost blond.

cnut posted:

Hahahahaha

Facebook Aunt posted:

I'm honestly torn on shaving. Those legwarmer legs look terrible, but they would feel soft. Shave the hair and you'll be running a never ending battle against prickly stubble. Stubble sucks. But this same argument could be used to justify dudes going full ZZ Top.

This is why I wax, TBH. I don't have an issue with having leg hair, but I wear a lot of tall boots and tall socks and tights and leggings year round, and at a certain length, long hair under those becomes uncomfortable for me. Plus waxing thins out the hair over time, causes it to grow in more fine and soft, and post-waxing, there's very little stubble. A few here and there from hairs that broke off instead of being pulled out entirely. five minutes with tweezers every few days and that problem is solved.

I'm pale enough that the hairs are still fairly visible in the grow-out period, but nothing like before. It's awesome.

I also have trichotellomania, so I get massive satisfaction from ripping out 30 hairs at once. Even if I didn't, I'd still wax. I hate that stubble feel.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I haven't shaved my legs in two years. I'm also blonde, though, so even if I'm about as hairy as that woman, it doesn't photograph as well. That's a pretty normal amount of hair. I'm a mammal, sue me.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

I am seriously considering having every hair below my eyes permanently removed if I ever have enough money to afford it. I love the feeling of bare legs & arms & etc but I am not a fan of constantly shaving and waxing. Also I have a nervous habit of ripping out body hairs when they get too long and I hate it I hate it I hate it

E: Actually, body hair on other people doesn't me at all. It's just me. I'm the problem.

Skeleton Mom has a new favorite as of 22:56 on Apr 26, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Jesus christ, women's rights have collapsed to sub-1940s levels. But at least we're "sex positive" now.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

She probably shaved for at least several years before growing it out, which will do that.

Lol if this was actually true all balding men who shave their heads regularly would have luxurious manes by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Pick posted:

Jesus christ, women's rights have collapsed to sub-1940s levels. But at least we're "sex positive" now.

Pick they're all just closet pedophiles, obviously.

Hairless crotches, diaper fetishes, sticking stuff up butts, it all comes back to secretly wanting to molest children.

• Locked thread