Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Illusive Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004
RIP John McCain feel better xoxo 💋 🙏
Taco Defender
Anyone here like to imagine the president of the United States taking you out for dinner, then going back to his hotel room and him ordering you to piss on everything. Rolling around in the piss soaked bed, while the president of the United States nods bigly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

cooter grabbin pootus

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Illusive gently caress Man posted:

Anyone here like to imagine the president of the United States taking you out for dinner, then going back to his hotel room and him ordering you to piss on everything. Rolling around in the piss soaked bed, while the president of the United States nods bigly?

Only during fox and friends

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
trump is the president ok right lol, next you're gonna tell me that the earth is round and not a flat slab carried by a turtle.

i mean some of the lies here.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

lorn Wayne posted:

a flat slab

the earth is the current poresident

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

petit choux posted:

cooter grabbin pootus

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Making sexy eyes at you over the risotto as he orders you glass after class of champagne.

You both know the game.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i mean you're just rehashing a dated simpsons joke about trump being president at this point, so um stop trolling perhaps?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Lol the Dems are going to get steamrolled in 2018 and we will get a new constitution because of it.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

it looks like he cspammed in d&d and got three days lol

looking at the posts in question it seems more like he baloog'd it up style at them which deffo falls w/in the domain of cspamorphenomenal but merits the specific descriptor in this case imo

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Mr Hootington posted:

Lol the Dems are going to get steamrolled in 2018 and we will get a new constitution because of it.

Nancy "Pro-life" Pelosi

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

*leans into mic*

*tucks into a big bowl of chili*

VOTING FOR A GOBLIN

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/857086655622246400

nice

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

nancy pepsi

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

dang he performed a classic baloogan cut for them too

like he just started beltin out a fan fave bside from his october 2016 release 'its 2am and trump said a thing' and hit every note flawlessly

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/857216353291427840

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

get hypernormalized u lefty fucks

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

also smg ate a 3day in cd good lord will they have any more posts at all before the weekend

Illusive Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004
RIP John McCain feel better xoxo 💋 🙏
Taco Defender

MadJackal posted:

Making sexy eyes at you over the risotto as he orders you glass after class of champagne.

You both know the game.

I hope the rumor is true, and he has a button for coca cola delivery at his desk. I hope he has the same button at bedside and orders me coke after coke (regular only, no diet), to fill my bladder with.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

get hypernormalized u lefty fucks

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sec. Munchkin confirms Trump's largeness.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

also smg ate a 3day in cd good lord will they have any more posts at all before the weekend

holy poo poo is that allowed?!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23KSkjLJbno

still good

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

I hope the rumor is true, and he has a button for coca cola delivery at his desk. I hope he has the same button at bedside and orders me coke after coke (regular only, no diet), to fill my bladder with.

coke after coke sounds like a 25yo stock traders breakfast

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FabioClone posted:

fisheypernormalized

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

pootus pence r here
pootus
pootus
pootus
pootus pence r here

WHAT SICK MAN SENDS BABY HANDS TO FIGHT ME

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Before that dude is all like "the left says they respect women but the don't seem to be respecting this woman with their booing and hissing".

*votes for a serial sexual assaulter/womanizer.

"so much for the tolerant left!"

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

FabioClone posted:

Has this photo been altered?

how close is he to the lens

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

holy poo poo is that allowed?!

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
If she just ignored her father and kept running her business she wouldn't have to look like an idiot.

edit: and possibly be committing federal crimes

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Before that dude is all like "the left says they respect women but the don't seem to be respecting this woman with their booing and hissing".

the so called left might say they :airquote: love nature :airquote: but why then it seems none of them want to splash w me in a bathtub filled w goose cum??????? checkmate atheists

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

this is DOA in the Senate thanks to the filibuster, right?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

brainfightstore.com re-directs to:

https://twitter.com/tuckbuckford

https://twitter.com/TuckBuckford/status/857070013437665281

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Bill O'Reily isn't actually dead he just created Jesse Waters from his own flesh like King Piccolo did with Piccolo.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

brugroffil posted:

lol McConnell will yank the filibuster in a loving heartbeat if this is something he wants to pass

Serf
May 5, 2011

Proud Christian Mom posted:

lol McConnell will yank the filibuster in a loving heartbeat if this is something he wants to pass

on the one hand, that would be an incredibly stupid move if the democrats ever regained power

on the other hand, donald trump is president

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Joementum posted:

That's not how doctrines work.

That's not how any of this works.

I don't know man, the Trump Doctrine being twenty minutes of incoherent ranting about nothing at all sounds about right to me.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Proud Christian Mom posted:

I don't think McConnell is on board with that actually. He's a shitgoblin but he's not stupid, he knew he could blame Reid for the precedent of going nuclear and Democrats for actively filibustering a SCOTUS nominee (which had never happened before).

There's no precedent for removing the filibuster for laws.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

brugroffil posted:

The filibuster isn't a real thing. It's a convenient excuse for the Republicans to not pass legislation that they don't want to pass, but aside from that it's just a nice concept. The Democrats weren't partisan enough when they had the chance, and because of that we're in the middle of at least a decade of prolonged governmental malaise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Things made a lot more sense for me when I thought about how conservatives are ideologically bankrupt and now solely exist to spite liberals.

Because of this, they need liberal culture to exist and can only successfully get messages across when couched in liberal terms.

(this is also why they don't have answers for the upswell in actual leftist movements and antifa , by the way)

• Locked thread