Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Karl Barks posted:

also it was written in papyrus which LOL

the ancient egyptians were white
:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Noted political skeleton vows to not spookily cavort & clatter around Berkeley campus stage. "This is a sad day for lovers of Halloween scares," it said in a nasally disembodied voice during an interview conducted in its moonlit graveyard haunt.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

ancient Spartan shields had the lambda symbol on them, which is an upside down V. so either they're holding all their shields upside down, or it's just an aesthetic catastrophe

why not both?

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

the alt right has an affinity with sparta because they would definitely be one of the cool muscle warriors and not one of the babies thrown into a chasm or a member of the slave underclass

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I'm gonna be honest, Team Xerxes looks like it knows how to party, and IIRC they kill fewer civilians and rape less women than Spartan men do even in 300 (which is Greek propaganda even within the context of its own text, a story a bard is relating to other Greek warriors on the eve of a larger battle)

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

the alt right has an affinity with sparta because they would definitely be one of the cool muscle warriors and not one of the babies thrown into a chasm or a member of the slave underclass

definitely

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

wizard on a water slide posted:

I'm gonna be honest, Team Xerxes looks like it knows how to party, and IIRC they kill fewer civilians and rape less underage boys than Spartan men do even in 300 (which is Greek propaganda even within the context of its own text, a story a bard is relating to other Greek warriors on the eve of a larger battle)

FTFY

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://mobile.twitter.com/RealMattCouch/status/857279689689313280

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the ancient egyptians were white
:goonsay:

No they weren't they were black african kings. :colbert:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

They were grey skinned aliens you turds.

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
ancient egyptians are still around, they're the secret reptohominid masters that control us all

key figures:

the pope
the queen of england
chair of the federal reserve

and whenever you say "amen" you are really saying "amon-ra"

Let me link you to this insightful Google Videos documentary, its only 6 hours of your time,

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

mysterious frankie posted:

They were grey skinned aliens you turds.

I have a degree in anthropology (so I read a bunch of this stuff and know some of the people involved) and there was actually a dna test done on Tutankhamun and several other mummies. The results are "problematic", lol.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

#SARCASM

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

the infuriating part about this obviously fake poo poo is that mouthbreathers will believe anything

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

The left wing has been exposed. Demoncrats are scum.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

I have a degree in anthropology (so I read a bunch of this stuff and know some of the people involved) and there was actually a dna test done on Tutankhamun and several other mummies. The results are "problematic", lol.

"According to this DNA test the ancient Egyptians were actually.... *drops results* m-m-m-mummies!"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i bet those round shields are like really really ineffective in a streetfight

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

it's just an aesthetic catastrophe

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

https://twitter.com/AntonKreil/status/857256231299293184

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/857297962682241036

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

powerful self own

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

:eyepoop:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

You can tell it was designed by the right because it looks like it was made by someone trying to figure out how a gritty anarchist would design a poster, all like "hmmmm, what do anarchists like... um, I know they like worn out looking stuff and... American Idiot by Green Day? Maybe?"

Also they couldn't resist the opportunity to take a swipe at Jews.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Al! posted:

i bet those round shields are like really really ineffective in a streetfight

Clearly they should go for rectangular shields, slat armor and dense formation like the legions of the first century not round shields and broader scrimmage lines like the degenerate barbarian legions of the fourth century.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/davealvord164/status/857303733750943747

https://mobile.twitter.com/KurtSchlichter/status/857299124781068288

https://mobile.twitter.com/socalmike_SD/status/857301143638036480

https://twitter.com/davealvord164/status/857299763716395008

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Bip Roberts posted:

Clearly they should go for rectangular shields, slat armor and dense formation like the legions of the first century not round shields and broader scrimmage lines like the degenerate barbarian legions of the fourth century.

they should also revive the practice of decimation

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Karl Barks posted:

jack posobiec is one of the dumbest mother fuckers on earth

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/857255223705948160

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/857258985614970885

checks out

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Jack Posobiec refers to Jack Posobiec in the first person. He needs an extra long struggle session for that alone.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Also, who is Jack Posobiec?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

are they still using MORON LABEL or did they stop that

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Hello my antifasciat brothers and sisters, i called you all to this national antifa organization meeting. ive asked the undersecretary of the treasury to see if we have the funds to put a bounty on Jack Posobiec and he agrees that if we move some of our overhead into arrears we can have a bounty posted on our national website next week and ive also put a request in with the global office. So they shoud have it post e by next year ha ha!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Just a little antifa business humor there, i know the boys and girls down at corporate work really hard

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

woops

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

spacetoaster posted:

"Unfortunately I have to inform you all that Tutankhamun was racist."

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
it's both.

quote:

The shield came together the day of the march, I liked the V because of the relation to the Ron Paul movement, and the warriors of old. The silver V was painted on from left-over paint in my neighbors garage. The flag was added on because of my love for my country, and because I wanted people to differentiate me from those Antifa scum.
^ Stick man

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
any decent rumbles lately? i need to know who's political ideology is now invalid because they lost a street fight

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Agag posted:

"Unfortunately I have to inform you all that Tutankhamun was racist."

Nobody will say.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

C. Everett Koop posted:

any decent rumbles lately? i need to know who's political ideology is now invalid because they lost a street fight

The democrats have a history of being pretty good at street fights. They should go back to their roots.

quote:

The Battle of Liberty Place, or Battle of Canal Street, was an attempted insurrection by the Crescent City White League against the Reconstruction Louisiana state government on September 14, 1874, in New Orleans, where the capital of Louisiana was at that time. Five thousand members of the White League, a paramilitary organization of the Democratic Party, made up largely of Confederate veterans, fought against the outnumbered Metropolitan Police and state militia. The insurgents held the statehouse, armory, and downtown for three days, retreating before arrival of Federal troops that restored the elected government. No insurgents were charged in the action. This was the last major event of violence stemming from the disputed 1872 gubernatorial election, after which Democrat John McEnery and Republican William Pitt Kellogg both claimed victory.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

C. Everett Koop posted:

i think the question is who's political ideology is now invalid because they wont punch a nazi :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Al! posted:

i think the question is who's political ideology is now invalid because they wont punch a nazi :q:

We can't punch them anymore because they've constructed Iron Man Pill suits out of their neighbor's trash :(