Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
chat thread pull up noooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

BOTH SIDES DO IT BOTH SIDES DO IT BOTH SIDES DO IT BOTH SIDES DO IT

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Imagine blaming third parties instead of running a competent campaign.

Also Robbie Mook and John Podesta shouldn't touch even a kindergarten class president contest. Who knew that virtually abandoning door to door campaigning would backfire!!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

a patagonian cavy posted:

chat thread pull up noooo

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I love building dense, striated muscle

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Remember Tim Kaine and how they tried to make him into another Biden figure? Lol

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I dunno, I feel like trying and failing to do something good is more defensible than doing something that had no chance of working out to begin with.

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs

Hot Diggity! posted:

Remember Tim Kaine and how they tried to make him into another Biden figure? Lol

Tim Kaine could have never matched Biden as The Onion depicted him.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I'm glad Hillary lost, though I'm depressed and angry that the alternative happened instead.

You know who would've won.

That's right, FizzFashizzle

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

BEFORE: Hillary is just as bad as Trump!

AFTER: Why didn't Hillary save us from Trump?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Seriously, though, shut the gently caress up about politics in the sports chat thread and post in CSPAM with dignity if you're gonna do this.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Echochambers are fun

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Hi friends I started my pto today and I'm at the gym moving big heavy weights around and I'm happy.

I'm going to get a chipotle bowl after this too

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Is there anything more satisfying than a nice fart after a really good pee? I think not.

Spoeank posted:

Hi friends I started my pto today and I'm at the gym moving big heavy weights around and I'm happy.

I'm jealous. I'm saving my PTO for the summer. Have fun!

Also hell yeah, I had a chipotle burrito bowl last night. Steak, brown rice, black beans, fajita veggies, tomato salsa, corn, lettuce, guac, top it with some hot sauce and you have obtained perfection.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

a neat cape posted:

Echochambers are fun

you can say "Penis" in a bunch of different voices and hear how they come back at you all funny

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

It's a chat thread. :colbert:

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I'm a tired little bitch boy and we're out of coffee

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

weird Asian candy posted:

Is there anything more satisfying than a nice fart after a really good pee? I think not.

a smaller waistline after a big poo poo?

Shangri-Law School posted:

It's a chat thread. :colbert:

also this. It's not like we're really arguing much, just talking about something

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

a smaller waistline after a big poo poo?

also this. It's not like we're really arguing much, just talking about something

Big shits are also acceptable.

Also, we aren't arguing...yet...until Shangri starts going off on Kalli again which is always fun :rolleyes:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

weird Asian candy posted:

I'm jealous. I'm saving my PTO for the summer. Have fun!

Also hell yeah, I had a chipotle burrito bowl last night. Steak, brown rice, black beans, fajita veggies, tomato salsa, corn, lettuce, guac, top it with some hot sauce and you have obtained perfection.

Fajita vegetables are key to a happy burrito bowl. I do mostly that except I do a lil cheese and skip the brown rice like half the time.

I'm taking it home so I can use gods true hot sauce (valentina).

And my pto was scheduled because I had an outside chance of going to the draft but it fell through. Leaving for new orleans this weekend for a week though.

#blessed

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

let's talk about anime

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
no

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I'm going to Austin, TX next week for 5 days and will have lots of free time. What are some great food spots or things to do?

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
Persona 5 is a drat good game

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Sour Diesel posted:

let's talk about anime

what's your favorite anime, SD

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Hot Diggity! posted:

Imagine blaming third parties instead of running a competent campaign.

Also Robbie Mook and John Podesta shouldn't touch even a kindergarten class president contest. Who knew that virtually abandoning door to door campaigning would backfire!!

I thought podesta loved touching kindergarteners?

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

berserk is a cool anime so is jojo

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Fine, I'll stop grousing.

It feels fait accompli when most of the world is heading to the right with Brexit, LePen coming dangerous close to the presidency as of now, and of course the prominence of strongmen like Erdogan, Putin, and Netanyahu over the past few years. But Trump still barely won. He shouldn't have if the DNC hadn't nominated the only possible person who could lose to him.

Anyway, blaming third party voters is weird and only something Rachel Maddow believes, because many of them vote third party anyway. If anyone took a hurting from third partiers, it was Trump. So it's just the weirdest hill to die on in regards to this election when the bigger problem was a disincentivized populace who had to choose between a reality show host or someone who literally was saying, "Everything is awesome," while Obamacare is crumbling. And blaming them is borderline victim-blaming.

Anyway, yes, I know this is a drivethru, but dammit, I just had to check for if you were serving the shamrock shake yet, let me have this moment.

Sour Diesel posted:

let's talk about anime

All of the past two years was predicted by Gatchaman Crowds Insight.

Probably Magic fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Apr 26, 2017

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I'm going to Austin, TX next week for 5 days and will have lots of free time. What are some great food spots or things to do?

I hope you like waiting in long lines for inferior BBQ.

No seriously though wait in the long rear end lines for pretty amazing BBQ, one of the Texas goons will be by soon. Or ask in the NCAA football thread if they aren't.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Anime is bad.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

All of the past two years was predicted by Gatchaman Crowds Insight.

Gatchaman Crowds is the ugliest looking poo poo i've ever seen

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

I got an umbrella from my office that includes an app that texts you when it's raining.

Pretty dumb.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Can't have Maine without anime

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Grittybeard posted:

I hope you like waiting in long lines for inferior BBQ.

No seriously though wait in the long rear end lines for pretty amazing BBQ, one of the Texas goons will be by soon. Or ask in the NCAA football thread if they aren't.

Yah I plan on waiting in line at Franklins after seeing their offerings on a variety of tv shows

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Hot Diggity! posted:

I got an umbrella from my office that includes an app that texts you when it's raining.

Pretty dumb.

i mean

how else could you tell it was raining

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Alaois posted:

Gatchaman Crowds is the ugliest looking poo poo i've ever seen

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Spoeank posted:

I think I'll have chipotle for lunch.

Carnitas burrito double wrapped (two tortillas), brown rice, pinto and black beans, corn salsa, hot salsa, extra cheese and guac

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

that's just bad animation, Crowds is wretched at a design level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

a neat cape posted:

I think I'll have chipotle for lunch.

Carnitas burrito double wrapped (two tortillas), brown rice, pinto and black beans, corn salsa, hot salsa, extra cheese and guac

I believe you can ask them to add a layer of melted cheese in between the two tortillas

• Locked thread